What's new

German police forcefully removed Muslim boy from his family

If Taliban are committing crimes then "Their country, Their Rules".

So, why not "Their country, Their Rules" apply in Germany?

This only applies to those who say "their country their rules".

Not normal human beings who act as per moral standards. So who are you directing this to exactly?

Would you make the same comment about Germany in the 1930s? Or would you draw a line under your stupidity there?

This only applies to those who say "their country their rules".

Not normal human beings who act as per moral standards. So who are you directing this to exactly?

Would you make the same comment about Germany in the 1930s? Or would you draw a line under your stupidity there?

Its for hypocrites like you.

https://****/i20028843/82115

(vid at link)

Polish activist speaks out about trafficking of Ukrainian children in Europe

Joanna Pachwickiewicz, a Polish activist, said: "I knew from the beginning of Special Military Operation that these situations would happen, but now they are becoming more frequent.

Ukrainian orphanages are being sold to Europe to make money.

The EU and the UK have a special system that allows a child to be removed from a family under the guise of juvenile justice.

"They take the children away from the families and then the whole process of how and where the money comes from starts: lawyers, social services who take the children away. They all get paid for taking care of these children".

You get free money for being depressed
You tell the state throughout your young life you can’t work you can’t manage your depressed you want to kill your self .

The state takes care of you gives you free money free health care and even a fully furnished house while you sit at home and live a life of jolly pretending your suffering from severe depression & unable to cope .

Viola you get pregnant , there is nothing wrong with you and the happiest day of your life is when you find out your having a child .

But wait ...

On the social health care system it states you’ve been thinking of self harming in the past , you’ve been on medication for severe depression ( binned it but state doesn’t know as your free money , easy life will stop ) you can’t cope with day to day activities and need help and MONEY all through out your life .

And then you cry when the state removes your child from you .
Do you blame them they’re just looking out for the child’s welfare which any right minded person would do .

All done for benefits .

It has nothing to do with "national sozialism" aka "Nazism". Nazism want national success and for that the family has to be protected, be the pillar of the state, had to have much kids what grow up strong ect.

But what going on today is destroying the cornerstone "family", is to get hand on the kids to indoctrinate them and also to have a pool of kids what the "leaders" can sexually abuse without fearing consequenzes.

So no, it is not "Nazism", its total perverted psychopathism.

You are totally right

Pedophilia is very common amongst the elite

Most of the families who are willing to take in kids that have been snatched from their parents ARE NOT ONLY RICH BUT WELL CONNECTED AND EVIL TO THE CORE

When l see liberals defending sh*t like this, it makes me go berserk, to the point l want to use my hands to make a point.

Thank God l haven't met someone irl who supports this cause l would not be able to control myself

Islam is neutral on gays and lesbians as far as I know. It has no verdict on the topic.
Pardon me?

If Taliban are committing crimes then "Their country, Their Rules".

So, why not "Their country, Their Rules" apply in Germany?
Aight. So, Afghanistan is in the same league as Germany and others in your eyes, I presume?

I don't recall Taiban kidnapping children.

It's interesting how the West functions and all those who love it too dearly that they would resign their South Asian nationality to get theirs if given a chance.

You get free money for being depressed
You tell the state throughout your young life you can’t work you can’t manage your depressed you want to kill your self .

The state takes care of you gives you free money free health care and even a fully furnished house while you sit at home and live a life of jolly pretending your suffering from severe depression & unable to cope .

Viola you get pregnant , there is nothing wrong with you and the happiest day of your life is when you find out your having a child .

But wait ...

On the social health care system it states you’ve been thinking of self harming in the past , you’ve been on medication for severe depression ( binned it but state doesn’t know as your free money , easy life will stop ) you can’t cope with day to day activities and need help and MONEY all through out your life .

And then you cry when the state removes your child from you .
Do you blame them they’re just looking out for the child’s welfare which any right minded person would do .

All done for benefits .
They they have guidelines for depressed people on free social health care and other benefits to not get pregnant or pro-create, at least until they utilize these free state facilities?

I would love to have a document for reference.

What is the position of those who out of free will, adopted foreign nationality of such states and as a citizen of these nations, have to abide by them until constitution or laws get changed.

It's one thing to be born and have no other choice to live as their nationals but another to have a choice to not adopt or a choice to resign their nationality.

I take all citizens of these nations pledge to abide by the rules and laws of these nations and have their pledges documented too.

Lol

Did you even read the Quran ?

An angel was sent down to completely destroy the city of sodom
Read Quran? You insulting a progressive liberal secular forward thinking individuals?

It's funny to what extremes the liberals and seculars go against conservatives. Of course, we have Islamists who also go to extremes in their faith. (oh and terrorism are Khawarijis, I don't think they might even be Muslims so terming them extremists/islamists is wrong).

Back
Top Bottom