What's new

Young Sikh boy racially abused in US, video goes viral

"WHO CARES" Kids reply amused everyone good job. I am sure he will become x 400 times better than all those kids.
Absolutely...However just to be clear - Being a Sikh i myself have had faced such incidents however i must say the number of idiots is way too less to get bothered...The kid in the video is surely very brave because taking on abuse is not an easy ball game...

This isn't racism. It's ignorance. These Americans don't know the difference between terrorists and Sikhs as they wear similar headgear and support beards that resemble terrorists from Afghanistan.

Sorry but this is racism because you are calling someone terrorist based on their looks...

Yes, I am. It is THAT terrible in the US. I am telling you the truth. Cross my heart and hope to die.
Who said anything about migrating ? I never did. Am just saying it is terrible for Indians here. Do not come to the US.
There...!!! You guys heard it from an American himself.
They do not know about US. That is why I am here willing to tell the truth about America.
Indians...!!! DO NOT come to the US. The social ills we have are far far worse than what you have in India.

What a moronic reply...Its good that people like you are fairly outnumbered otherwise America would never have been a society that it is today.....Few kids were involved in idiocy...so instead of saying anything about it here is a great message - "Don't come to America"....

poor kid. are the africa americans children doing it as well?? you would think they would know what it's like to singled out because of ones skin color and culture.

smh....kids need to get whooped.

It's the result of the American culture.... you raise your children in horrible way, you seed hatred in your people. :meeting:

It is not the fault of these kids, it's the fault of the their parents, US government's policy, US media... in short your nation sucks.

Yes, red Indians the real natives were tolerant these british and spanish immigrants are not.

Do you realize the term Red Indian it self is degrading and have racist overtones ?

So Turkey is allowing people to join IS through its border, also many Turks support ISIS, So should we consider its because of your upbringing ?? You always hated other religions and weren't taught to be humans ?? I wouldn't think so because being an american I was taught that Humanity comes first be a good human you cannot simply blame a whole society. I can understand your heatered towards US doesn't mean you need to say anything about its citizens.
Empty Talk....

There is an US serial named OZ. Oz (TV Series 1997–2003) - IMDb

Shoot in 1997...muslims in the serial always shown as peaceful in the series. (You can check for yourself). American people didn't had problem with Muslims in general. After 2001 all changed.. for American nation it become "us vs muslims" and American media pumped "Muslims = Terrorists".... and now we are in these days where American kids shout "Terrorists" when they saw brown people. Brown people in US labelled like terrorists.

Now Americans shoot movies like "American Sniper" where all of the Iraqis shown as terrorists...

So, it is ridiculous when you try to accuse me, my nation or Muslims in general. -

what more can we expect from English people?

You yourself were prejudiced enough to call Native Americans , Red Indians.. Not only are you hypocritical but does'nt get sarcasm either

Btw.. I'm of South Asian origin as well but South Asians have no right to accuse others of racism

You yourself were prejudiced enough to call Native Americans , Red Indians.. Not only are you hypocritical but does'nt get sarcasm either

I am not taught any other name. Thanks to the british system of education. if you are aware of anyother name, like Natives, or Indigenous people, please do share.

I am not taught any other name. Thanks to the british system of education. if you are aware of anyother name, like Natives, or Indigenous people, please do share.

Yes it's called prejudice.. Just like these six year olds were, They did'nt know better but will learn.. Whats worse is we as adults generalizing whole nations over a 3 min video

Any way as i mentioned earlier we South Asians and Middle Easterners should be the last to accuse others of racism

They're just called Native Americans bro
thank you

Yes it's called prejudice.. Just like these six year olds were, They did'nt know better but will learn.. Whats worse is we as adults generalizing whole nations over a 3 min video

Any way as i mentioned earlier we South Asians and Middle Easterners should be the last to accuse others of racism
It is the the system which is flawed. Calling anyone with racist remarks out of perceptions and intellectual subversion. This should be taught right. I blame the education system.

thank you

It is the the system which is flawed. Calling anyone with racist remarks out of perceptions and intellectual subversion. This should be taught right. I blame the education system.

Fair dinkum.. I was just agreeing with @Bang Galore about the whole hypocrisy of the over the top reactions here

What a moronic reply...Its good that people like you are fairly outnumbered otherwise America would never have been a society that it is today.....Few kids were involved in idiocy...so instead of saying anything about it here is a great message - "Don't come to America"....
What are truly moronic are the comments from the Indians about US, and that you missed the sarcasm pointed at them. What is there for any American to say about these American children ? It is obvious that in comparison to how adult Americans, like myself, treat Indians who came to America for various reasons, these are acts of children with some poor guidance from their parents. For all the problems that we have, and no American here ever claimed we are perfect, at least we do not have 'holy' men running around eating human flesh, for example.

If you guys are going absurdly project and extrapolate this video to mean the majority of Americans are like this, then what other response from Americans could there be other than 'Do not come to America' ? Stay in your India with your 'holy' men who consumes human flesh or the masses who defecate and urinate in the rivers. The comments I see here are way out of proportions and deserves ridicule, which is what I gave.

Tell me...

During rape the girl shouldn't fight back, says December 16 convict

What could I do with this gem, eh ?

What are truly moronic are the comments from the Indians about US, and that you missed the sarcasm pointed at them. What is there for any American to say about these American children ? It is obvious that in comparison to how adult Americans, like myself, treat Indians who came to America for various reasons, these are acts of children with some poor guidance from their parents. For all the problems that we have, and no American here ever claimed we are perfect, at least we do not have 'holy' men running around eating human flesh, for example.

If you guys are going absurdly project and extrapolate this video to mean the majority of Americans are like this, then what other response from Americans could there be other than 'Do not come to America' ? Stay in your India with your 'holy' men who consumes human flesh or the masses who defecate and urinate in the rivers. The comments I see here are way out of proportions and deserves ridicule, which is what I gave.
I guess you were hard here bro, as if we feel bad when they consider all Americans same, we also cannot simply put all in the same category

Modi should take strict action. Dispatch Lord Sir Ajit Doval Immediately, on Air India 001 to JFK-NY.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom