What's new

Young Sikh boy racially abused in US, video goes viral

What are truly moronic are the comments from the Indians about US, and that you missed the sarcasm pointed at them. What is there for any American to say about these American children ? It is obvious that in comparison to how adult Americans, like myself, treat Indians who came to America for various reasons, these are acts of children with some poor guidance from their parents. For all the problems that we have, and no American here ever claimed we are perfect, at least we do not have 'holy' men running around eating human flesh, for example.
If you guys are going absurdly project and extrapolate this video to mean the majority of Americans are like this, then what other response from Americans could there be other than 'Do not come to America' ? Stay in your India with your 'holy' men who consumes human flesh or the masses who defecate and urinate in the rivers. The comments I see here are way out of proportions and deserves ridicule, which is what I gave.

Well then just ignore my comments because if you read some of my post you will find that i myself(being a sikh) have met a few scums in US, however it would be utter stupid to paint the entire nation with same brush just because of some morons...and certainly not due to some kids...Kids are bound to make mistakes and that's why they are called kids....With age they will learn as well.

Tell me...During rape the girl shouldn't fight back, says December 16 convict
What could I do with this gem, eh ?
Please tell me what else do you expect from a Rape convict?? I am not sure how much you are hooked into this case however what they did to the girl his comments are sounding like "Gayatri Mantra"...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom