What's new

You might be Taliban if...

I'm curious do Indians use Lota or TP? I know Indian Punjabis (sardars or Hindu Punjabis) use Lota. What about the rest of em?

Though use of Lota is currently limited to countryside, use of water is a must with almost all Indians. I remember few years back I had checked in to a five star hotel in Calcutta and was (un)fortunately upgraded to a European suit, much to my delight initially. However, in the morning I was a little helpless to find the their toilets didn't have my preferred regular arrangement of running water faucet!! I had to use the disposable plastic glasses as make shift Lota.

P.S.: I did complain in their prescribed complaint forms about the inconvenience later!!

You might be Taliban if...

If you are a Pushtoon tribal man with an AK-47, who never went to school and likes to watch Haseena Atimbum. :D

Last edited:
With due respect to your feelings ……
no offense taken
I feel you must have a pluralistic approach to life. You can continue to believe in your concepts of life but in the same way other person has a right to have a different view maybe with or without your liking. I feel this helps you to remain grounded and have a 360 degree view of things otherwise you are so obsessed with your own point of view that you start hallucinating.
Of course ppl have their views. Can't i show that i am offended. And if that stupid is one of us, don't u think we should do something. Its like a boy calling his own sister a hooker. What do u think his family reaction be.....shame on you stupid :) don;t u think

The indoctrination of suicide bombers is a classic example of this. Why no civilized and educated person becomes a suicide bomber? It is this single point of view that has led to this Islamophobia as it is called all over the world. Why a great religion of peace should be feared like this?
I do not agree with your statement that no civilized and educated person can become a suicide bombers. I think Japanese Kamekazi were civilized and educated. Furthermore, most of the high profile suicide bombers are westeren university educated. One become a suicide bomber in my view is that when he is feel to believe that he and his kind are treated with injustice, his family country etc is threatened. Muslims in the west feels that threat more than the one living in Muslim countries. Therefore, mostly western born and educated become sucide bombers.
Regarding Islam fearing the sterotype then again ppl are converting more in societies who are generally intolerant towards my religion. So its not about fear its about honor.

Though use of Lota is currently limited to countryside, use of water is a must with almost all Indians. I remember few years back I had checked in to a five star hotel in Calcutta and was (un)fortunately upgraded to a European suit, much to my delight initially. However, in the morning I was a little helpless to find the their toilets didn't have my preferred regular arrangement of running water faucet!! I had to use the disposable plastic glasses as make shift Lota.

P.S.: I did complain in their prescribed complaint forms about the inconvenience later!!
I know!! Thats the worst. I mean if a lota is too backwards, then at least have a douchette - the hand shower.

It is the most weirdest thing about western society, whenever you're in one of these countries you end up spending money to buy mineral water bottles just so that you have a replacement lota :D

It is the most weirdest thing about western society, whenever you're in one of these countries you end up spending money to buy mineral water bottles just so that you have a replacement lota :D

:lol:

the feeling's embarrassingly mutual :oops:

as a commonality, have you guys noticed how much we Pakistanis and Indians are similar regarding some very trivial and might I say embarrassing :oops: things, lotas and so on :eek: :agree:

:cheers:

:lol:

the feeling's embarrassingly mutual :oops:

as a commonality, have you guys noticed how much we Pakistanis and Indians are similar regarding some very trivial and might I say embarrassing :oops: things, lotas and so on :eek: :agree:

:cheers:

After all, the division was based on religion basis only, otherwise its the same culture, same people both the sides.

Originally Posted by Asim Aquil
It is the most weirdest thing about western society, whenever you're in one of these countries you end up spending money to buy mineral water bottles just so that you have a replacement lota

worst is if you are new .... lol ... i realise half way there isnt a Lota !

1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to beer.

2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and a $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.

3. You have more wives than teeth.

4. You wipe your butt with your bare left hand, but consider bacon "unclean".

5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting bombs.

9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least one.

10. You've always had a crush on your neighbor's goat.

11. You have thought of Al Qaeda as a 'One-Hit Wonder.'

12. Your curse words consist of calling someone a 'JEW!' or 'INFIDEL!'

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

NO. 10 is the best one...:rofl:

Sorry guys, I thought it was funny. Didnt really think number 3 and 4 would offend anyone.

and no... I dont eat pork or drink alcohol...

Oh yeah... and the weirdest thing from my experience with lota is trying to explain to gora what its for! LOL

You've always had a crush on your neighbor's goat.

:lol: Awesome! It's probably true as well.

Oh yeah... and the weirdest thing from my experience with lota is trying to explain to gora what its for! LOL

True. I personally cannot even comprehend using TP, i find it too unhygienic.

A mix of stereotypes and emotional sensationalism based upon racism and blatant hate. To be honest it reminds me of a Kramer type of joke, treating an episode in recent history which is to scar the world for centuries to come is not going to be an easy pill to swallow by this crowd. Most of us still haven't gotten over the last war waged on Afghanistan so it's just not good timing for this region mate. Being in the U.S. though I can see how this would be funny amongst the majority and norm. I hate the Taliban more than S-2 and his entire town combined but I could never poke fun at this level when it has consumed so many lives on all sides. Not for another 100 years can a sane man laugh about these past 10 years.

A mix of stereotypes and emotional sensationalism based upon racism and blatant hate. To be honest it reminds me of a Kramer type of joke, treating an episode in recent history which is to scar the world for centuries to come is not going to be an easy pill to swallow by this crowd. Most of us still haven't gotten over the last war waged on Afghanistan so it's just not good timing for this region mate. Being in the U.S. though I can see how this would be funny amongst the majority and norm. I hate the Taliban more than S-2 and his entire town combined but I could never poke fun at this level when it has consumed so many lives on all sides. Not for another 100 years can a sane man laugh about these past 10 years.

excellent reply

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom