What's new

World's most expensive Metro !

In actual its nawaz sharif doing business, earning profits through kickbacks

Its about time you start looking for a job or this obsession will kill you, go find a paying job and make your parents proud

Kick backs , secondly unintellgent people in government.
when pakistanies can unite to fight against india and for thekdaari of mulim ummah why cant they come owt on streets and fight against corruption its not that pakistanies dont have acsess to wepons

Its not a surprise, This nawaz will eat all Pakistan..
what about pakistans beurocracy , judiciarry and establishment ?

when pakistanies can unite to fight against india and for thekdaari of mulim ummah why cant they come owt on streets and fight against corruption its not that pakistanies dont have acsess to wepons
They did...were mocked ...got nothing...

Sadly we dont have people who think long term...they get jazbat and well it was enough to give NS a bit of a push but looks like he has amnesia now!

what about pakistans beurocracy , judiciarry and establishment ?
You can buy each and everyone of them!

They did...were mocked ...got nothing...

Sadly we dont have people who think long term...they get jazbat and well it was enough to give NS a bit of a push but looks like he has amnesia now!

You can buy each and everyone of them!
actualli what IK & TQ didwas wrong and they were bound to fail before kiling and uprooting the feudal setup in pakistan and making beuricracy & judicarry accountable little will chnage.... even after killingfuedal system almost 67 years back and where each year the brightest of the bright get into IAS india is still struggling to get things right pakistan will take almost twice that time

pakistan will take almost twice that time
We havent even killed the feudal system and we are still alive....so INSHALLAH we will take half that time! ONCE the stupid system is abolished!

Every thing is on sale in Pakistan..
there is no short cut to sucsess and astheysay apne marre bagair kissi ne jannatnahi dekhi ... tell me who will bring that "change"

We havent even killed the feudal system and we are still alive....so INSHALLAH we will take half that time! ONCE the stupid system is abolished!
easier said than done .... there is no short cut to sucsess

We will let you know when done ;)
kasam kha.jpg

even when the so called dharna was at its peak and all pakistani youth on all social media and this forum were dancing that naya pakistan is just round the corner iused tosay here

KUCH NAHI HONNE WALLA NOORA FIR SE BACH KE NIKAL JAOO

now look around where is the change good night and good luck for "naya pakistan"

I think you have enlisted the psyche of all those beggars in subcontinent.. Unless this sort of mentality is eradicated, sum-body would be there to say, I have not been looked after by my government.. Why they don't go to school, why they don't work, why they rely on begging... Why government should feed them from my tax paid money? Why??????
because they feel as self entitled people.

And I pay enough taxes in Pakistan that are more than salary of a Government officer.

There is another lunatic on this forum who once tried to impress me with I did this I did that when no other Pakistani could do that. Me Me Me and self praise. Why Pakistanis outside Pakistan go crazy and psycho? Never saw an Indian expat behaving like this full of self praises............................
I don't know where you getting at, but what I meant by my policy, which is explained in subsequent sentence, is the same policy adopted by current regime, I.e. development

I don't know where you getting at, but what I meant by my policy, which is explained in subsequent sentence, is the same policy adopted by current regime, I.e. development

Okay it looked like as if you were suggesting to be another Shaukat Aziz.

Okay it looked like as if you were suggesting to be another Shaukat Aziz.
no.

Without development, you cannot eradicate poverty. US, Canada, UK or any other similar nation developed first and then they had the money to eradicate poverty (which still exists to some extent). If you keep pushing for reduction of poverty, how can new jobs be created? or economy to grow? India is very good example.

no.

Without development, you cannot eradicate poverty. US, Canada, UK or any other similar nation developed first and then they had the money to eradicate poverty (which still exists to some extent). If you keep pushing for reduction of poverty, how can new jobs be created? or economy to grow? India is very good example.

Okay I agree in part to what you say. But tell me how difficult is it to generate jobs in a country like Pakistan? Current government's solution for unemployment is cargo vans and cabs? Metro project is not going to create 1000s of jobs...... and believe me it was not critical for Rawalpindi Islamabad to have metro right now, it could have waited. Instead revival of dying industry should have been the top priority, projects with healthy return in future should have been priority. Revival of technical institutes should have been priorities, linking your future vote bank assurance with development projects is not a sincere intention or effort.

At least they need to set their priorities right, poverty eradication and development projects could be undertaken simultaneously with little bit of sincerity.

Every sector needs improvements and no one is denying that but when people argue investment should not have been made in metro or other infrastructure their argument gets weaker. Any infrastructure project that is currently on going is creating direct and indirect jobs that will continue to support the economy but that doesn't mean the government gets a pass for ignoring healthcare and education sector. I am in no way downplaying the importance of healthcare or education but when you have a failing economy the only way to revive is by investing in infrastructure. If we go by the logic of some of our fellow PDF members then we should refuse China's investment in infrastructure and ask them to invest in our healthcare/education sector, stop Gwadar from developing and why even bother investing in new highways that are being built to link the entire country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom