What's new

World looks anew on Balochistan as China dreams big

I want India encircled and squeezed.

The next steps should be to cultivate their separatist movements and help them to flourish.

I believe there is more potential for insurgency in India than in Pakistan due to demographics, population size and scope of governance.

We must help them to implode from within. This can be achieved in 30-40 years but it is vital for the regional balance of power.

For there to be peace in the region India must die.

What a nasty nasty thing to say! You think that Pakistan exists in a vacuum and if something happened to India, Pakistan would be isolated from the fallout? India will break only when regionalism triumphs there. And if it does, it shall do the same in Pakistan too. Think about that. Our leaders and their leaders do not want a violent future, neither should we. If something were to happen, let us not be the cause of it. If it be India's destiny to break, let us not be the instrument. I shudder to think of the blood bath that may be.

@Argus Panoptes

Go through this thread below,enemy's intentions are clear.
Both of you haven't answered the last bit of my question. "What should we do" to deal with India?

The link is giving me a "Page not found" error.

I will respond to the "what should we do" part once I get a chance to read the link you have given.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want India encircled and squeezed.

The next steps should be to cultivate their separatist movements and help them to flourish.

I believe there is more potential for insurgency in India than in Pakistan due to demographics, population size and scope of governance.

We must help them to implode from within. This can be achieved in 30-40 years but it is vital for the regional balance of power.

For there to be peace in the region India must die.

Unfortunately for you, India has done a lot of work to significantly quench most of that potential. Most of that work involves economic development. Religious extremities are far lower than Pakistan. The demographics are mixing up cause there are economic centres in north, east, west and south. Every state is politically well represented. All insurgencies have either died out, or on decline. Cant imagine how you see more scope for insurgency in India than Pakistan.

@cb4 @Argus Panoptes @muse

The question is, how is Bharat going to respond after tasting the lemon and what should we be prepared for?

Man you gave right to foreign forces to use drones to kill your innocent people . Kill. expel or jail your ex heads of the state did you care for how lemon tasted then if not ....why should be any different now when a neighbor sweeter than honey wants to take over a terror stricken area of your country.

Why should Bharat have problems with honey flowing all around Gawadar...I thought Lemon tastes the same on both side of the border.

Frankly speaking under Musharraf the whole Gwadar thing was mismanaged to an extreme. In Musharraf's era residential schemes mushroomed in Gwadar, where the buyers were mostly non-Baluchs adding fuel to the fire that Baluchs are again being exploited (tons of examples really). Nawaz has been able to bring two of the most respected political parties there in mainstream which means India's capacity to use anti-state elements has certainly decreased.

The only way I see India gaining a foothold again in Baluchistan is if:

1- Military takes over and locals believe that there is no political solution
2- Residential/ Business schemes in and around that area which can create a sense of exploitation.

Effed up logic really, atleast the money is going to the balush right? I mean if baluchs come to karachi by the ks and live for free then for us 'commoners' it's a crime to buy land with hard earned money?
Only recently we got news that the project we brought a property in got shifted to some other part of gwadar prolly because of planners with mentality like you

Balochs live in Karachi for free? Karachi is part of pakistan and they have every right to live any where in pakistan as they please.

your property shift has what to do with balochs living in Karachi or as a matter effect any where in pakistan?

did you even read what i was replying to? the victim card is being played to long, if they consider themselves equal pakistanis to live anywhere else then they shouldn't mind if someone buys property in balochistan either

@cb4 @Argus Panoptes @muse

The question is, how is Bharat going to respond after tasting the lemon and what should we be prepared for?

I take it by Bharat you mean India.

Them (India/America) making noise won't have any effect in this case.

Most likely one of the two will try to activate "assets" in the Baloch region to conduct more attacks on Chinese citizens. Because (contrary to common perception) public pressure has a lot of impact on Chinese government decisions, and they routinely shut down projects when there is too much public pressure against them.

Just my guess as to what their game plan might be.

Cheeth: I have deleted all off-topics. Please don't restart it again.

Peace

Most likely one of the two will try to activate "assets" in the Baloch region to conduct more attacks on Chinese citizens. Because (contrary to common perception) public pressure has a lot of impact on Chinese government decisions, and they routinely shut down projects when there is too much public pressure against them.

To use the Chinese cliche this corridor is a "Long March". No one regrets the deaths of people who help us build our nation more than us Pakistanis. Since we are at war with our neighbour, it is hard to protect each and every individual.

I believe, if this project is to be completed we must be prepared for foul play and sabotage by our mutual enemy state, we should return the favour at the time of our choosing.

To use the Chinese cliche this corridor is a "Long March". No one regrets the deaths of people who help us build our nation more than us Pakistanis. Since we are at war with our neighbour, it is hard to protect each and every individual.

I believe, if this project is to be completed we must be prepared for foul play and sabotage by our mutual enemy state, we should return the favour at the time of our choosing.

One good thing for the project, is that the attacks on Chinese citizens by these "foreign assets" (backed by US or India, or who knows) in Balochistan and elsewhere, don't get that much publicity in the Chinese media.

The incidents are known about, but low-profile. It is highly unlikely there will ever be enough public pressure on the Chinese government to pull back on Gwadar, unless the attacks scale up by several orders of magnitude.

well providing security to any foreigner working in all these terrorist effected areas should be taken seriously. But at the same time every jobs created in these projects baloch people should have the first right.

only way we can make these projects successful if locals also benefit from them.the more opportunity locals will have to make honest pay for honest days work. More and more it will become for any body to hire extra hands to create trouble.

One good thing for the project, is that the attacks on Chinese citizens by these "foreign assets" (backed by US or India, or who knows) in Balochistan and elsewhere, don't get that much publicity in the Chinese media.

The incidents are known about, but low-profile. It is highly unlikely there will ever be enough public pressure on the Chinese government to pull back on Gwadar, unless the attacks scale up by several orders of magnitude.

They kill our citizens too, on regular basis. Going by the "Long March" cliche we cannot stop walking towards our shared goals. India is our mutual enemy and Bharat is the name of a mindset that seeks hegemony in the region. They are playing the same little game in Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom