What's new

World looks anew on Balochistan as China dreams big

LOl, this post speaks for itself. This guy is nothing but a Arab.

He visits Saudi Arabia numerous times. Meanwhile i haven't visited Iran even ONCE in my life and this Arab has the audacity to call me a Shia.

Notice i have asked him numerous time about him performing Hajj and he is avoiding that answer.

Pakistani Army is not a Mercenary Army,
Yeah, we saw how they gave NATO a free hand in butchering 24 Pakistani soldiers, how they allow American drones to kill Pakistani civilians, and how they allowed American Spec Ops into a Garrison Town (Abottabad).

Oh, and Raymond Davis kills 2 Pakistanis and gets away with it.

Shia Traitor.
Prove that i am a Shia.

The bleed for Pakistan. Have you ever served in Pakistan Armed Forces ?

No you have not. You are an internet warrior wanna be with Rommel picture as your avatar and his nick as your nick.

You are probably a Fat obese man sitting on your keyboard acting big.

Don't you ever bad Mouth Pakistani Armed Forces.

I served in Pakistani Armed Forces and I know what they are made of, you clown.

Yeah, i am a fat obese man, how did you know :lol:?? Lol, i'm so offended. :rolleyes:

I can tell the level of your intelligence.

obviously, I am having a conversation with a kid or an adult with two digit IQ.

we are done pal only a low life will sink to that level Lying about performing Hajj.

@Pakistanisage

You accused me of being a Shia, now provide any post of me defending or praising Iran on this thread, or defending/praising Shias on this thread as you have defended Saudi Arabia and praised Saudis.

Otherwise, stop embarrassing yourself by posting hateful sectarian posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, we saw how they gave NATO a free hand in butchering 24 Pakistani soldiers, how they allow American drones to kill Pakistani civilians, and how they allowed American Spec Ops into a Garrison Town (Abottabad).

Prove that i am a Shia.

Yeah, i am a fat obese man, how did you know :lol:?? Lol, i'm so offended. :rolleyes:

Go to bed little fat Shia boys, time for internet wars is over and you can leave your Battle stations, little fat Shia boys.

Mommie is very pleased with both of you because you fought well on the internet for your shia cause.

Mommie will give you little cookies in the morning.

Now run along and go to bed and mommie will come tuck you in.

Theek kahtay hain, Ghudday kay ser pay Seengh nahi hotay.

Go to bed little fat Shia boys, time for internet wars are over and you can leave your Battle Sttions little fat Shia boys.

Mommie is very pleased with both of you because you fought well on the internet for your shia cause.

Mommie will give you little cookies in the morning.

Now run along and go to bed and mommie will come tuck you in.

Theek kahtay hain, Ghudday kay ser pay Seengh nahi hotay.

19679d1365309044-not-gonna-argue-anymore-cool_story_bro_tell_it_again_answer_1_xlarge.jpg

@Pakistanisage

You accused me of being a Shia, now provide any post of me defending or praising Iran on this thread, or defending/praising Shias on this thread as you have defended Saudi Arabia and praised Saudis.

Your Saudi bashing is proof enough little boy.

I am sure mommie will reward you with cookies for being such a good little Shia INTERNET Soldier.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Pakistanis continue to delight in the relevance they think they have to the Indian, unfortunately for them, their adversary is not India but a "coalition", India, for a while, will merely be the vehicle of that coalition's will.

Mr. Abul Qaqi (Analyst) offers ""that India’s navy, which besieged Karachi port in a war some decades ago, will now get its naval tail extended. Now Gwadar port will be connected to far north of the country through two additional routes including Indus Highway giving more strategic space to Pakistan’s armed forces - however, Mr. Abdul Baqi needs to be reminded of an entire fleet headquartered in Bahrain, a fleet of a Navy of which Indian Navy is a "Strategic ally".

Interested readers owe it to themselves to read Robert B. Zoellick, former World Bank president, U.S. deputy secretary of state and U.S. trade representative's speech on the "Sun on Shoulders, Wind in Hair"thread -- I don't believe I have read a more clear and through representation of US policy and options before China - if you are in any kind of doubt, the US have made clear to China that unless her policies are altered, China can expect much difficulty -- and the US have a powerful asset in Pakistan Army, the mercenary ethic of which is something China may not be entirely clear about.

A few things I'd like to point out, if you will...

PA has moved increasingly further away from the US, so the US' so called "assets" in the PA are dwindling day by day. PA still hasn't forgotten about how the US abandoned Pakistan before, and the current relationship (as far as the PA is concerned) is only temporary until the US moves out of Afghanistan and once again abandons Pakistan to clean up the mess in Afghanistan.

There is also this misguided notion that the US navy would assist the Indian navy against Pakistan in any future conflict, as you seemed to hint at with the Bahrain comment. It's nothing more than paranoia, in my completely and utterly unprofessional opinion, so take that with a grain of salt. Regardless, I think India has seen the way the US has treated Pakistan and is wary of any relationship with the US, even in future conflicts with Pakistan. When the Indians say "strategic ally" they probably only mean against China, as China is the only country that the US has any real interest in and considers a threat.

I have always been wary of China's intentions in Pakistan, and while I am happy that they consider Pakistan to be of extreme importance, logic and history dictates that no two nations are ever really "friends" (or in this case "brothers"), they're temporary allies at best. Still, that doesn't mean that the PA will leave or downgrade China for the US, it's not stupid to repeat the same mistake over and over again, especially since Pakistan at least has some leverage against China (Gwadar port and natural resources) unlike the US. The US will naturally try and portray the Chinese to be a threat to the PA, but I doubt they'll succeed, even with heavy bribes to military officials, this is not guaranteed to work.

In the middle of all of this is Balochistan, or more specifically Gwadar port, the very reason why China even has any real interest in Pakistan in this day and age. If it wasn't for Gwadar port, the Chinese would treat Pakistan the same way the US has done for decades.

This whole idea of Pakistan army turned "mercenary" army is naive at worst and ignorant at best. It does not take into account geopolitical situations and the international situations. What was Pakistan to do? Decline and be labeled an "against us" nation? What do you think would happen, especially considering that the PA had supported the Taliban before 9/11? The US may not have gone to war with Pakistan, but they would do everything in their power to see Pakistan fragmented and broken. In the end, Pakistan had no other choice but to go to war, as it was a "damned if you do, and damned if you don't" situation. I have no doubt that the senior leadership thought out the entire consequences before deciding to join the US.

An argument could be made that the US received "payments" to fight the US' war, and while I agree that this is the US' war, the so called "payments" are don't even scratch the surface of what the war has cost Pakistan, thus this argument is entirely invalid.

Prove that i am a Shia.

And what precisely have you ever done for Pakistan , you Loser ?

You have not earned the right to criticize our brave Pakistani Armed Forces you loser Internet warrior.

Tell me, I am curious to find out.

What exactly in your pathetic miserable life have you ever done for My COUNTRY PAKISTAN. A big fat Zilch.

Take off that Pakistani flag, you don't deserve to fly that flag you Pakistan Hater.

I don't think you re a true Pakistani.

@Pakistanisage

Just few posts ago you said I was not Pakistani but a Saudi.

I notice you changed your tune on that real fast.

What happened ? I noticed you removed those posts but I have them preserved in my post # 56.

KSA doesn't have a single problem with anyone let alone a Pakistani nationan.

Pashtuns are cool :yahoo: Most of them reside in the West coast.
Shia's have big problem with KSA. i talked to a pashton he just arrived from KSA and he used very very good words for KSA people. govt.

Back
Top Bottom