What's new

World looks anew on Balochistan as China dreams big

KSA is second home to most Pakistanis. Besides, there is nothing more soothing when one's mind is in turmoil to go to Hijaz and spend few weeks in Makkah al Mukarramah and Madina Sharif. Every time I go to Saudi Arabia I am impressed by the hospitality of my Saudi Brethren. Our Peoples are close to each other and the haters can continue to hate.

Every time I visited Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, I was treated like Family by my Saudi Friends. So I have no idea what @Cheetah786 is talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
KSA is second home to most Pakistanis. Besides, there is nothing more soothing when one's mind is in turmoil to go to Hijaz and spend few weeks in Makkah al Mukarramah and Madina Sharif. Every time I go to Saudi Arabia I am impressed by the hospitality of my Saudi Brethren. Our Peoples are close to each other and the haters can continue to hate.

Every time I visited Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, I was treated like Family by my Saudi Friends. So I have no idea what @Cheetah786 is talking about.

yes since the topic is ''World looks a new on Balochistan as China dreams big'' your going to Arabia will effect what happens in Baluchistan.

You dont speak for me hell you dont even live in pakistan. who are you speaking for new yorkers clearly you dont know what i am talking about.

when one's mind is in turmoil to go to Hijaz and spend few weeks in Makkah al Mukarramah and Madina Sharif

How many times have you done Hajj?

@Aeronaut : That analysis and suggestion is laughable in its impracticality. It is a mere wet dream of a warmonger, not a sage strategist, for it ignores any international influences such as from China and USA, and the lack of a Pakistani NFU policy, among other things. No, I do not think it is a viable policy at all.

A slow smoldering proxy war, dragged out over a few years and ramped up steadily, coupled with increasing financial pressures and mounting social issues, will be the way to go for India.

We do have a tough, nearly insurmountable task, to counter this strategy effectively.

yes since the topic is ''World looks a new on Balochistan as China dreams big'' your going to Arabia will effect what happens in Baluchistan.

You dont speak for me hell you dont even live in pakistan. who are you speaking for new yorkers clearly you dont know what i am talking about.

I know who you speak for low life.

You are so blinded by your Shia mentality that you see nothing beyond your ayatollah brain washed Pea brain can fathom.

I am sick and tired of your Arab hateful rantings.

As for me being a Pakistani, I am 10 times a Pakistani you will ever be.

I am a real main stream Pakistani.

You are a lunatic fringe that follows Ayatollahs and are obsessed by those Luny bins.

People like me do not even consider people like you Pakistanis.

You don't have Pakistan's best interest at heart.

You follow Iran's National interest but the problem is they don't give two hoots about you and will treat you worst than Animal if you ever went there. Try moving to Iran and you will find out how they will treat you.

So don't talk to me about your Pakistan's credentials and make me laugh....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Pakistanis continue to delight in the relevance they think they have to the Indian, unfortunately for them, their adversary is not India but a "coalition", India, for a while, will merely be the vehicle of that coalition's will.

Mr. Abul Qaqi (Analyst) offers ""that India’s navy, which besieged Karachi port in a war some decades ago, will now get its naval tail extended. Now Gwadar port will be connected to far north of the country through two additional routes including Indus Highway giving more strategic space to Pakistan’s armed forces - however, Mr. Abdul Baqi needs to be reminded of an entire fleet headquartered in Bahrain, a fleet of a Navy of which Indian Navy is a "Strategic ally".

Interested readers owe it to themselves to read Robert B. Zoellick, former World Bank president, U.S. deputy secretary of state and U.S. trade representative's speech on the "Sun on Shoulders, Wind in Hair"thread -- I don't believe I have read a more clear and through representation of US policy and options before China - if you are in any kind of doubt, the US have made clear to China that unless her policies are altered, China can expect much difficulty -- and the US have a powerful asset in Pakistan Army, the mercenary ethic of which is something China may not be entirely clear about.

I agree. As long as the mercenary army of Pakistan remains a valuable and indispensable asset for the West and GCC monarchies you can forget about Gwadar's fruition into a economic hub and transit route for landlocked Central Asian states.

Certain GCC countries won't tolerate it, india is already a willing ally in sabotaging this project, and we have enough lackeys within our establishment and armed forces who are willing to cooperate.

I agree. As long as the mercenary army of Pakistan remains a valuable and indispensable asset for the West and GCC monarchies you can forget about Gwadar's fruition into a economic hub and transit route for landlocked Central Asian states.

GCC's won't tolerate it, india is already a willing ally in sabotaging this project, and we have enough lackeys within our establishment and armed forces who are willing to cooperate.

We don't give two hoots about Traitor or 'False Flaggers like you.

You try to sabotage anything in Pakistan, you will get a bullet in your derriere Traitor.

Gwadar will proceed as per plans and we know how to handle traitors like you if you try to sabotage.

Keep Religion and National interests apart. You going to Hajj and getting pleasant treatment from Saudis isn't going to uplift million of Pakistanis from poverty and neither is it going to improve Pakistan's present economic state.

Saudis make trade and economic deals with india, the same india that butchers Sunni Kashmiris in Kashmir. We do what is our interest.

And what exactly have you done for Pakistan besides making threats of Sabotage ?

You Shias have nothing better to do besides Saudi Bashing.

And we know all about your love for Pakistan so spare me the tall tales.

=Pakistanisage;4515596]I know who you speak for low life.

You are so blinded by your Shia mentality that you see nothing beyond your ayatollah brain washed Pea brain can fathom.

I am sick and tired of your Arab hateful rantings.

As for me being a Pakistani, I am 10 times a Pakistani you will ever be.

I am a real main stream Pakistani.

You are a lunatic fringe that follows Ayatollahs and are obsessed by those Luny bins.

People like me do not even consider people like you Pakistanis.

You don't have Pakistan's best interest at heart.

You follow Iran's National interest but the problem is they don't give two hoots about you and will treat you worst than Animal if you ever went there. Try moving to Iran and you will find out how they will treat you.

So don't talk to me about your Pakistan's credentials and make me laugh....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Thank you Prof. :pakistan:
This is your holy land, and you are :welcome:

Lol, yeah, okay. I feel so threatened by a Arab Pakistani wannabe. Are you too ashamed to post your Arab flags?

Mera Flag Sabz jhanda hai Chughat. Aur mein uslee Pakistani hoan.

Aqaleeyati Pakistani nahi hoan teri terhan. Iran ki itni hamdardi hai to Iran chala ja Betay.

Phir dekh tera kkia hushar hoga wahan.

Aab aiee teri samaj mein baat.

He is a Saudi, posing as a Pakistani. His unconditional loyalty to Saudi Arabia and Arabs makes it obvious.

That is a big accusation my Arab friend. Do you have proof that i made threats of sabotage?

mein tujhay Saudi lagta hoon. Bohut khoob.

Mera Flag Sabz jhanda hai Chughat. Aur mein uslee Pakistani hoan.

Aqaleeyati Pakistani nahi hoan teri terhan. Iran ki itni hamdardi hai to Iran chala ja Betay.

Phir dekh tera kkia hushar hoga wahan.

Aab aiee teri samaj mein baat.

Shia's have big problem with KSA. i talked to a pashton he just arrived from KSA and he used very very good words for KSA people. govt.

I am getting really pissed off by these Ayatollah brain washed nit wits bashing our Saudi Brothers.

I have taken as much crap from these Shias that I will take .

Now it is time to call a spade a spade.

If their paramount interest is Iran, then they should go live in Iran.

If Pakistan's interest is not supreme in their hearts then they should not fly Pakistan's flag. Simple.

I am getting really pissed off by these Ayatollah brain washed nit wits bashing our Saudi Brothers.

I have taken as much crap from these Shias that I will take .

Now it is time to call a spade a spade.

If there paramount interest is Iran, then go live in Iran.

If Pakistan's interest is not supreme than don't fly Pakistan's flag. Simple.

Certain GCC countries won't tolerate it, india is already a willing ally in sabotaging this project, and we have enough lackeys within our establishment and armed forces who are willing to cooperate.

Pakistani Army is not a Mercenary Army, Shia Traitor.

They bleed for Pakistan. Have you ever served in Pakistan Armed Forces ?

No you have not. You are an internet warrior wanna be with Rommel picture as your avatar and his nick as your nick.

You are probably a Fat obese man sitting on your keyboard acting big.

Don't you ever bad Mouth Pakistani Armed Forces.

I served in Pakistani Armed Forces and I know what they are made of, you clown.

Back
Top Bottom