What's new

Workmanship on HAL Tejas Still Poor

You might would not understand, what I am saying...

I will just say, working on a project by going other building where all infrastructure and technology and support are already available... And,

Working on the project in our house, building infrastructure, developing technology even some times - getting failure and project delayed. And, getting support from others..

It looks a small different.... But actually, it is a huge difference if you ask..

Example - pak navy ship builders can build a frigate after TOT... But why can not design and build by their own? Even I can include submarines..

Might j wrong but you basic R&D and infrastructure inhouse to start something from scratch... And, even people say, 60-70 made in house for aircraft and ships.... But people don't know, how many parts are needed to build a ait Or ships..
I will ask again.

What bit did the Indian design on the tejas?

I will ask again.

What bit did the Indian design on the tejas?

Just learn about what Approx 70℅ contribution done by India regarding the parts and technology items....... You will come to know....
Just look at the picture of two aircrafts..

Sab gripen vs Tejas..
IMG_20211227_184940.jpg
IMG_20211227_185001.jpg

Not much different then using cabinet hinges for the canopy on JF 17

View attachment 803674
Desperation much, have these hinges hindered the potential customers from acquiring the Thunder Bravo.

1640612231209.png

And if you habitually want to go off topic and take cheap shots about attachments then check the Kitchen Cabinet handle on Tejas canopy.

tejas handle.png

some close ups are really sad to look at when it comes to craftsmanship and finishing.

put some JF 17 pictures for comparison that is a poor mans jet made with value products at fraction of cost.
I didn't wanted to start some stick measuring as you can see the Indian fan boys are digging up their ancestors to defend the lost cause.....they don't even have the brains to comprehend the difference between design or craftmanship. No one said anything about Tejas design flaws rather the topic is the average workmanship and the poor finishing of the product.....as for JF-17, one can pick any random picture for comparison, interestingly both the Thunder and Tejas are armed with similar 23mm gun but look at the quality of work and finishing on JF-17 compared to the Indian aircraft. The JF-17 image is well over 10 years old

1640613949930.png

1640614106748.png

I didn't wanted to start some stick measuring as you can see the Indian fan boys are digging up their ancestors to defend the lost cause.....they don't even have the brains to comprehend the difference between design or craftmanship. No one said anything about Tejas design flaws rather the topic is the average workmanship and the poor finishing of the product.....as for JF-17, one can pick any random picture for comparison, interestingly both the Thunder and Tejas are armed with similar 23mm gun but look at the quality of work and finishing on JF-17 compared to the Indian aircraft. The JF-17 image is well over 10 years old

View attachment 803735

View attachment 803737

Indian one is like something from a high school sheet metal class.

Just learn about what Approx 70℅ contribution done by India regarding the parts and technology items....... You will come to know....
Just look at the picture of two aircrafts..

Sab gripen vs Tejas.. View attachment 803729View attachment 803731

LOL sticking some flags on a diagram doesnt make it magically true. Look at how many things are missing, and look at some of the labels; "wings structure" or "most avionics" :lol::lol:

Only Indians are gullible enough to fall for this crap

IAF is replacing its old flying coffins with new flying coffins. Terrible stuff.

typical of india ,yet watch indian like to joke of chinese quality which Indians would never be able to match

typical of india ,yet watch indian like to joke of chinese quality which Indians would never be able to match

They talk of cheap Chinese stuff even though China is the largest trading nation and its products are exported everywhere.

While the terrible crap from India are proven to be crap by India's inability to export anything despite a labor population that makes five times less in wages than China!

What a delusional and incompetent nation. lol

Damn it's not just the main body or undersides that show signs of poor craftsmanship cutting corners on finishing, even the canopy frame looks as if it belongs to a different aircraft.

View attachment 803741

View attachment 803742

View attachment 803743

That is some seriously poor quality panel cutting and fitting there - truly shocking in this day and age and something they have tried to compensate for by putting "putty" everywhere to seal up the gaps. If it looks like this at the start of its life - then lord knows what it will look like at the end of its life. This poor build quality does not bode well for either the platform or those unfortunate enough to serve on it.

Back
Top Bottom