What's new

PAC And HAL Good Paint Job or Workmanship

Do you know that MIRV is a high level tech, and that the Ababeel can never posses it considering it‘s Nose cone shape which is not hemispherical. And such things are not revealed in the public. Even Agni-V doesn’t have MIRV, its Nose cone is also not Hemispherical, again such things are not revealed in public.

We don’t need one, if we had to make one we would have made it.

Problem is that indians have a low IQ which is why 1.4 billion indians HAVE NEVER EVER invented ANY advanced sciences or technologies:

Like the Arab nations, india buys everything from the West and Russia yet makes nothing itself. That is why india who is more than 7× bigger than Pakistan and has the full backing of the West and Russia is so primitive, backward, scared, weak and feeble to take on the might of the Pakistani Armed Forces......... :azn:
Yes in future we aim to be self reliant, and you keep posting these 2 articles which you love to spam.

indian racial IQ is too low for it to be self-sufficent in advanced sciences, technologies or arms production.........:azn::

Problem is that indians have a low IQ which is why 1.4 billion indians HAVE NEVER EVER invented ANY advanced sciences or technologies:
Problem is that Pakistanis have the lowest literacy rate in the subcontinent hence they go crying to their landlords in Beijing for technology. And ya don’t call us we haven’t made anything, just google and know the inventions we did and all.

You are so illiterate that you don’t know meaning of IQ and posted random BS, No sample size, no data, just pure BS.

This was the retalliation for PAF shooting down an unarmed civilian aircraft of our Gujarat Chief Minister. And 3 Aircrafts? You just got 2 with MANPADs and the aircraft were noteven armed as their payload was finished in the mountains.

let me be absolutely clear, Pakistan will never forget how India in cold blood murderd unarmed reconnaissance plane.

Now wait for our surprise as we will respond to this at a place and time of our choosing

k

The metal alloy that JF-17 was made in China. It was rolled into panels in China. It was pressed and shaped in China. It was screwed together partly in China. Final screw and paint in Pakistan
Final screw is the one jf 17 puts up an Indian xxx

Mukti's didn't pound CTG port, your subs didn't disappear in Indian Ocean in search for Muktis, neither did Gen Niazi surrendered to Muktis or did he?
It was a full scale war, PAF devastated your Okha Port, Mukeryan Rail yards, Khukri was first submarine kill since WW2 while Captain of INS Kirpan showing sheer cowardice ran away but you are chest thumping over what you achieved when Pak army was fighting a thousand miles away from home with a much larger enemy on the border and Muktis in the back yard, single PAF unit faced 10 IAF squadrons.....remember what happened to Indian army under similar circumstances in Coloumbo....which became India's own Vietnam.
Besides IN had nothing to do with the loss of our submarine.
You're doing exactly what you allege I am doing. If PAC is not big or comparable to HAL, then why are you comparing the in the first place? Tell me when you start making carbon composites for air crafts, it'll be a first step at 'comparison with HAL' game. Not your so-called export of Chinese jets which they advertise around the world as their own.
Quality against quantity my boy.....and do you really think Pakistan can market better than Chinese who have been building and selling aircraft long before Indians rice bowl got full due to the call centre circus.

Are you high? Khukri was a Frigate not a Submarine, Submari was your Ghazi which went inside Bay of Bengal silently and was never found again, Indian Navy laid the flowers in her grave.
You shouldn't even attempt to be intelligent, it's beyond your comprehension.....all you can do is crawl around on this forum attempting to prove your little worth.

For the hare brain's here who want to compare HIndustan Aeronautics With PAC.

Here are rest of HAL products:

1613424832172.png

1613424879018.png

1613424916974.png

1613424953070.png

1613425024654.png

1613425084951.png

1613425182994.png

PSLV Heat Sheilds
1613425322859.png

GSLV L40
1613425363586.png

Also not to mention HAL has roughly about $5 Billion market cap, Pakistan's entire defence budget is 7.8. That might put things in perspective for any comparison to be made.

The idiots at HAL don't even know how to put notifications or warning on the aircraft. :lol:

10178053_1455557771348242_6425864213992496175_n.jpg

View attachment 716625

View attachment 716626

View attachment 716627

View attachment 716628

View attachment 716629

View attachment 716630

View attachment 716631

PSLV Heat Sheilds
View attachment 716632

GSLV L40
View attachment 716633

Also not to mention HAL has roughly about $5 Billion market cap, Pakistan's entire defence budget is 7.8. That might put things in perspective for any comparison to be made.
Then again brain would be dangerous for some....one simply could ask how many of these were actually designed by HAL or if it can even sell a canopy of say SU-30 to a third party.

View attachment 716625

View attachment 716626

View attachment 716627

View attachment 716628

View attachment 716629

View attachment 716630

View attachment 716631

PSLV Heat Sheilds
View attachment 716632

GSLV L40
View attachment 716633

When did indians invent rockets and helicopters.

Then again brain would be dangerous for some....one simply could ask how many of these were actually designed by HAL or if it can even sell a canopy of say SU-30 to a third party.

They weren't, HAL is not design Agency, HAL was not the design agency for LCA either.
HAL's in-house design is the ARDC which designed the ALH, LCH, LUH.

India's MKI was never a Joint Venture, but a License production. Now if you can't look it up in a thesaurus let me know., would gladly explain the difference.

I have no innate desire to malign PAC, they are doing an excellent job to thier mandate.

Do you have ANY CREDIBLE & GENUINE evidence to confirm that Tejas is 100% indigenously designed
No fighter jets are 100% indigenous. Even F-35 requires REM from China, subsystems from Israel. Do you call F-35 Israeli? Like I said before, I will say again. Tejas is an Indian aircraft designed and developed in India :-)

0, HAL does not design aircrafts, ADA does it, HAL is just final assemble point.
No fighter jets are 100% indigenous. Even F-35 requires REM from China, subsystems from Israel. Do you call F-35 Israeli? Like I said before, I will say again. Tejas is an Indian aircraft designed and developed in India :-)
No no, bots disagree, they will come trolling that it is not Indian due to foreign content, I am waiting for Azm fifth gen aircraft to fly, PAF says it is going to be indigenous aircraft hence everything from screws to airframe, design, engine, avionics, subsystems and weapons all should be Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom