What's new

Workmanship on HAL Tejas Still Poor

Not much different then using cabinet hinges for the canopy on JF 17

1640573365194.png

Not much different then using cabinet hinges for the canopy on JF 17

View attachment 803674
This is china design
China is light years ahead of india and everyone else in the world
Noone except USA, may be germany can compete with china when it comes to design and manufacturing

India is well ahead of pakistan, its minnow country infront of india

No need to fall into inferiority complex

These latest image taken recently at Dubai Air Show indicate that the workmanship and finishing on Indian HAL Tejas Fighter aircraft still remains very average. Remember this was the show piece aircraft on static display which any potential customer would have looked at closely.
Credit : Rana Suhaib.

View attachment 803594View attachment 803595View attachment 803596View attachment 803597View attachment 803598
some close ups are really sad to look at when it comes to craftsmanship and finishing.

put some JF 17 pictures for comparison that is a poor mans jet made with value products at fraction of cost.

Exactly, please don't like to see own house.. But like throw dust on other house...
that comment wouuld've been valid if our horse was also a top breed enjoying all the perks and no expenses spared.

JF17 is not your yardstick. compare Tejas with Western or Russian jets build quality matching same access to technology and funding.

Crappy workmanship for a jet that costs the IAF at nearly $80M each. lol

Maybe they have to pay through the nose for all the imported parts .

Each LCA MK1A fighter is powered by a single F404-GE-IN20 engine, and each jet will cost about $78.5 million, another HAL executive said, adding that the program is expected to generate 5,000 jobs in India.

that comment wouuld've been valid if our horse was also a top breed enjoying all the perks and no expenses spared.

JF17 is not your yardstick. compare Tejas with Western or Russian jets build quality matching same access to technology and funding.

JF 17 is a gift from Chinese to Pakistan...

Why I am saying?

They build the aircraft for you. Yes, Pakistan engineers also was involved and got the experience but without Chinese was never possible... They were having the all infrastructure to build a low cast aircraft for PAF... For their own, they had much better j10 aircraft...

Case of HAL Tejas is different, With no experience to design and build a aircraft.. India started the project.... Yes, expected from from other vendors and depended on the parts from other countries.. Because these are not easy to make - example engine, injection seat also imported for jf 17.

Now coming to present time...

Can Pakistan design and build a aircraft in-house? Peope talk about even 5th gen aircraft but till now, I have not seen a single aircraft was designed by Pakistan.... Does Pakistan have r&d infrastructure to build and design?

Really sorry, presently only I can see OEM manufacturing job..... India is also doing from past many years.

But, HAL Tejas helped to build and develop the infrastructure in India... Yes. It is late but looking forward - jf17 block 3 coming in 2022, Hal Tejas mk1a in 2024..... So not bad at all..

Also, it has opned gate for upcoming new aircrafts....

I always take example of indian ship building - you need to start from scratch and somewhere... Then only the gate will open for you.... During the development process including the failure in the some departments..HAL Tejas is helped to build a aerospace infrastructure in India.. It will good for future..

Why I am saying?

They build the aircraft for you. Yes, Pakistan engineers also was involved and got the experience but without Chinese was never possible... They were having the all infrastructure to build a low cast aircraft for PAF... For their own, they had much better j10 aircraft...

Case of HAL Tejas is different, With no experience to design and build a aircraft.. India started the project.... Yes, expected from from other vendors and depended on the parts from other countries.. Because these are not easy to make - example engine, injection seat also imported for jf 17.

Can Pakistan design and build a aircraft in-house? Peope talk about even 5th gen aircraft but till now, I have not seen a single aircraft was designed by Pakistan.... Does Pakistan have r&d infrastructure to build and design?

Really sorry, presently only I can see OEM manufacturing job..... India is also doing from past many years.

But, HAL Tejas helped to build and develop the infrastructure in India... Yes. It is late but looking forward - jf17 block 3 coming in 2022, Hal Tejas mk1a in 2024..... So not bad at all..

I always take example of indian ship building - you need to start from scratch and somewhere... Then only the gate will open for you.... During the development process including the failure in the some departments..HAL Tejas is helped to build a aerospace infrastructure in India.. It will good for future..

So according to you, did indians invent fight jets? Did indians 100% indigenously design the tejas with 100% indigenously invented indian equipment and expertise?.............. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IF india has a HALF-DECENT aerospace industry, they would NOT be buying fighter jets from Russia and France. The FACT that you are, CLEARLY displays the inferiority of over 1.4 billion indians................ 8-)

Why I am saying?

Oh dear.

So India had no experience b4 tejas...

Why do u Indians lie

Mate....tejas is not Indian either. Who helped with the design . Who gave you the engine the avionics the weapons even the tyres. What did u do in 40 years that's Indian?

You might would not understand, what I am saying...

I will just say, working on a project by going other building where all infrastructure and technology and support are already available... And,

Working on the project in our house, building infrastructure, developing technology even some times - getting failure and project delayed. And, getting support from others..

It looks a small different.... But actually, it is a huge difference if you ask..

Example - pak navy ship builders can build a frigate after TOT... But why can not design and build by their own? Even I can include submarines..

Might j wrong but you basic R&D and infrastructure inhouse to start something from scratch... And, even people say, 60-70 made in house for aircraft and ships.... But people don't know, how many parts are needed to build a ait Or ships..

Back
Top Bottom