What's new

Won't Stop Dharnas If I'm Elected Again, Says Arvind Kejriwal

I have heard for people suffering from diarrhoea .......... but Dharnaia is is only for AAPtards. :lol:

If he plans Dharna's even after becoming CM and being the chief of such a massive Administrative Machine then why even bother becoming the CM ?

Its like the CEO of a company saying he will go on strike. LOL. What a Retard.

Modi begins fast in support of dam - The Hindu

Khujaliwal is suffering from Dharnia .. advanced form of hernia is brain!

kejariwal was also smelling victory in last Lok sabha election against Modi. he had to content with smelling kumar vishwas's back end !!

they protested to remove charges against their thurki minister who abused women and forced them to give pee samples publicly.

Shooo.....

He should also say that he would promote bribe for vote, he would promote nonpayment of electricity bills and water bills, He would promote all civilian disorder and anarchy if he is voted to power.

And whats wrong in raising voice against crony capitalism and inaction, even if amounted to be called as "anarchy" by the propaganda machinery. Why the benefits shouldn't be transferred to common citizen instead of some big corporate houses who fund political campaigns? Whats wrong in asking for that?

Are you really supporting that clown???
:)

-Bedi says the following-I will do Rakshabandhan between all Guys and Girls in Delhi to keep women safe- there are absolutely no further details on her program till now
-AK says I will turn Delhi into world class city- his concrete (not vague statements of BJP) proposals are to trun it into start up city of venture capitalists, removing dark spots and lighting, increasing the number of courts and several concrete proposals. What I know is that if he says it, he will DEFENITELY try to do it. Therefore my bet is on his side.

The only thing that BJP supporters are doing is re-running the old track of BS (just like BJP itself). About time they started performing instead of projecting new face, making personal attacks and so on.

And whats wrong in raising voice against crony capitalism and inaction, even if amounted to be called as "anarchy" by the propaganda machinery. Why the benefits shouldn't be transferred to common citizen instead of some big corporate houses who fund political campaigns? Whats wrong in asking for that?

Crony capiatalism????

One who seek money for photograph and lunch is talking of capitalism?

The idiot who seats on Dharna after being CM is raising the voice against Inaction?

Can you please name a single benifit which was transferred to business men by snatching it away from common man?

Corporate houses must be benifited because the fund of welfare of people comes from corporate. If you spoil corporate, you will left with no money for the welfare of people. Those marxist concepts have become outdated after the utter failure in communist countries.

Shooo.....
hurrrrrrrrrrr Apptard !

Bhaiya saare thurki to Karnatak Assembly main baithe hain aur Rajasthan wale to cabinet mein baithe hain.. aap kaun tharki ki baat kar rahe ho? Even Delhi High court cant find anything plausible against Somnath Bharti... Aur lagta hai aap Nigerians ke bade samarthak ho.. aap tab kahan the jab Goa Sarkar unhe pel rahi thi?
itni mirchi lag gayi !! lage raho.

1. Modi was CM and not PM and Dam in question was under the center (congress govt.), not state govt.
2. It was a fast that did not disrupted public transport and life and it was NOT on public road.

Kejriwal OTOH is even unable to run his own Administrative Machinery and is threatening to sit on Dharna instead of using that machinery for the benefit of Delhi citizens.

If the CM cannot do what he is elected to do, then what good is he ? :cheesy:

itni mirchi lag gayi !! lage raho.

mirchi keval 'bhakton' ko lag rahi hai aajkal... Jalan hoti hai unhe ki AAP ko itna air-time kaise mil jaata hai bina paisa kharcha kiye

1. Modi was CM and not PM and Dam in question was under the center (congress govt.), not state govt.
2. It was a fast that did not disrupted public transport and life and it was NOT on public road.

Kejriwal OTOH is even unable to run his own Administrative Machinery and is threatening to sit on Dharna instead of using that machinery for the benefit of Delhi citizens.

If the CM cannot do what he is elected to do, then what good is he ? :cheesy:

Did you care to find out the reason for the dharna? Delhi Police is controlled by Central Govt. not state govt. And what made you say that AK couldnt run his own administration?Education, health, transport, electricity, water-works let me know where he was found lacking in 49 days government?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom