What's new

Won't Stop Dharnas If I'm Elected Again, Says Arvind Kejriwal

Those who are pointing fingers towards AK and blindly following Modi should ask themselves, what about the promises done by Modi before coming to power and what is the progress by them on fulfilling these promises?

1. Black Money to be back in 100 days...No movement
2. End of corruption ...All talks..Nothing concrete.
3. Audit of Electiricity companies. - Put on hold.
4. Decriminalization of politics --- Nothing
5. Ganga Cleaning ---- Got a bashing from SC.
6. Inflation reduction --- It may be impact of crude oil reduction, but nothing concrete from policies.
7. Lokpal bill --- Thrown in dustbin.

Dont start protective Modi here that he needs more time...1 year is not enough. If that is the argument, then AK was in power for only 49 days.....

PS:- I was and am always of hte view, BJP in the center and AAP at the assembly. Will keep a check on the governments intentions. A clear parliament (RS comes from assembly) to one party is not very constructive.

There is a difference. Modi has deliverred a lot in Gujarat as a CM it is not Just fake claims like kejari. I live in Surat. We have 24x7 electricity and 24x7 water. In last five years, I have not witnessed any non availability of water even for one hour except when the water tanks are cleaned. Do you know what corporation charge for water? Rs 5 per month. This is called governance where government raises alternate sources of income and reduces the charges of basic facility. In gujarat electricity to farmers are given at Rs 1 per unit and at Rs 1.70 to small consumer of electricity. Even GEB supplies electricity at such a cheap rate that captive power plant of big companies have closed down and they buy electricity from GEB. Still GEB makes profit of over 500 crore which was in loss when Modi came into power.

You talk of Ganga cleaning? Look at Sabarmati river front. You have Yamuna in Delhi. Look at yamuna and look at Sabarmati riverfront in which 1/3 rd amount is spend compared to Yamuna. This is called governance.

On other hand Kejri is a fraud who ditched Anna and all founder members of AAP.

Still I want him to be a chief minister so that people can realize the mistake they made. Mark My words, If he becomes CM, Delhi shall remain in Dark for half of the time.

How dare you suggest BJP is not working properly. Modiji bhagwan is in charge- everything is just fine.

Your Rahul do not get any media coverage now a days untill he takes the name of Modi.

:enjoy:
There is a difference. Modi has deliverred a lot in Gujarat as a CM it is not Just fake claims like kejari. I live in Surat. We have 24x7 electricity and 24x7 water. In last five years, I have not witnessed any non availability of water even for one hour except when the water tanks are cleaned. Do you know what corporation charge for water? Rs 5 per month. This is called governance where government raises alternate sources of income and reduces the charges of basic facility. In gujarat electricity to farmers are given at Rs 1 per unit and at Rs 1.70 to small consumer of electricity. Even GEB supplies electricity at such a cheap rate that captive power plant of big companies have closed down and they buy electricity from GEB. Still GEB makes profit of over 500 crore which was in loss when Modi came into power.

You talk of Ganga cleaning? Look at Sabarmati river front. You have Yamuna in Delhi. Look at yamuna and look at Sabarmati riverfront in which 1/3 rd amount is spend compared to Yamuna. This is called governance.

On other hand Kejri is a fraud who ditched Anna and all founder members of AAP.

Still I want him to be a chief minister so that people can realize the mistake they made. Mark My words, If he becomes CM, Delhi shall remain in Dark for half of the time.

Your Rahul do not get any media coverage now a days untill he takes the name of Modi.

You know you're right.....take him back to Gujarat then, just suggesting :enjoy:

Dont show your stupidity by posting excessive 'lolz'. It was you who reduced the electricity tariffs? It was you who provided free water? It was you who did a school survey and created requirement list and allocated funds for government schools in delhi? It was you who reduced prices for CNG? It was you who stood up for police accountability? Do you know its not the responsibility of state government with regards to security in Delhi?It was you who registered an Fir against Ambani and Sheela Dixit? And yet there was a CM who can show achievement in just 49 days. Can you tell me 5 achievements of Vasundhara govt which formed the government at the same time as AK

Laughing at the stupidity of AAPtards is a natural response of most people. :lol: ......all you require is a sense of humour.

There is no "Free Lunch" in this world. Only fools believe in "free water". You always pays a price, a cost. Either directly or indirectly. :cheesy:

Electricity traffics was reduced by subsidy :lol: ..........which again mean INDIRECT payment of bills. LOL. Why not make the payment directly ? :cheesy: ....... more "Free Lunch" for Fools.

How many new schools did AAP start in 49 days ? :cheesy:

Did kejriwal reduce CNG price ? It was reduced by Veerapa Moiley of CONGRESS :lol:

The entire Police force was alienated by the foolish actions of Aaptard minister and the CM had to go on Dharana to bring the police listen to him :lol: .............. talk about poor leadership and team work. LOL.

Even I can file an FIR against Ambani and Sheela Diit and Arvind Kejriwal :lol: ........ what is the end result ? ........ZERO.... just like AAPtards intelligence.

I only see stupidity, incompetence, hypocrisy and Lies in the 49 days of Mis-Governance. That is the bitter truth. Not that you have either the intelligence or the courage to accept it.

u know , Punjab Govt. ( thats NDA ) .................recently held Dharnas against BSF ......................why sanghis not labelling their own govt as anti-national

Yet you claim you are a Akali supporter and voted for Akali's in the last election :lol:

Why not just label you anti national? :P

Laughing at the stupidity of AAPtards is a natural response of most people. :lol: ......all you require is a sense of humour.

There is no "Free Lunch" in this world. Only fools believe in "free water". You always pays a price, a cost. Either directly or indirectly. :cheesy:

Electricity traffics was reduced by subsidy :lol: ..........which again mean INDIRECT payment of bills. LOL. Why not make the payment directly ? :cheesy: ....... more "Free Lunch" for Fools.

How many new schools did AAP start in 49 days ? :cheesy:

Did kejriwal reduce CNG price ? It was reduced by Veerapa Moiley of CONGRESS :lol:

The entire Police force was alienated by the foolish actions of Aaptard minister and the CM had to go on Dharana to bring the police listen to him :lol: .............. talk about poor leadership and team work. LOL.

Even I can file an FIR against Ambani and Sheela Diit and Arvind Kejriwal :lol: ........ what is the end result ? ........ZERO.... just like AAPtards intelligence.

I only see stupidity, incompetence, hypocrisy and Lies in the 49 days of Mis-Governance. That is the bitter truth. Not that you have either the intelligence or the courage to accept it.

Yet you claim you are a Akali supporter and voted for Akali's in the last election :lol:

Why not just label you anti national? :P

Look it this bastard Kejri. He tries to make Satish Upadhyay responsible for higher electricity bill (Which in fact is not) because satish Upadhyay company installed those meter. If meter is faulty than meter producer is responsible how the installer of meter? He tried to paly mischief with Gadkari who fixed him. He had to ramain in Jail and swollo what was spitted by him. He said that it was a conflict of interest. How can that be a conflict of interest if satish upadhyay never held any ministerial position. He has a corrupt gang of people like somanath Bharati with him. I recall a conclave when rahul kanval exposed somanath Bharti and kejri could not defend him. Still Somanath Bharti is in AAp and givn a ticket. He had meetings with Mullah and anti national people just for vote. He praised Khap Panchayat.

Look it this bastard Kejri. He tries to make Satish Upadhyay responsible for higher electricity bill (Which in fact is not) because satish Upadhyay company installed those meter. If meter is faulty than meter producer is responsible how the installer of meter? He tried to paly mischief with Gadkari who fixed him. He had to ramain in Jail and swollo what was spitted by him. He said that it was a conflict of interest. How can that be a conflict of interest if satish upadhyay never held any ministerial position. He has a corrupt gang of people like somanath Bharati with him. I recall a conclave when rahul kanval exposed somanath Bharti and kejri could not defend him. Still Somanath Bharti is in AAp and givn a ticket. He had meetings with Mullah and anti national people just for vote. He praised Khap Panchayat.

But AAP is good.........BJP is Evil :D

Arvind Kejriwal is the next best thing after Gandhi :P

AAP Bane Crorepati: Kejriwal's Party Candidates Twice as Rich in a Year, Says Report

1. On an average AAP candidates this time are more than twice as rich as they were in December 2013. Average assets per candidate in the Congress has declined from Rs. 14.25 crore to Rs. 9.60 crores, in the BJP from Rs. 8.29 crore to Rs. 7.96 crores. But in the AAP it grew from Rs. 2.49 crore to rs 5.89 crore.

2. The AAP - which owes its birth to a campaign for clean politics - matches its rivals on candidates with criminal cases too. AAP has more candidates with criminal cases at 23 (11 with serious charges), than the Congress with 21 (11 with serious charges) and a few less than the BJP, which has 27 (17 with serious charges).

:o::o:
:angry:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom