What's new

Won't Stop Dharnas If I'm Elected Again, Says Arvind Kejriwal

Did you care to find out the reason for the dharna? Delhi Police is controlled by Central Govt. not state govt. And what made you say that AK couldnt run his own administration?Education, health, transport, electricity, water-works let me know where he was found lacking in 49 days government?

LOL. So what ?

What prevented him from hiring home guards, or form community patrol or install CCTV cameras or taking any such million steps to safe guard Delhi ? :cheesy:

Only a fool would think a CM gets more done by doing Dharan and crying over what is not there than implementing what is possible and making the lives of citizens better.

Only a fool thinks lokpal is more important than providing education, health, transport, electricity, water etc for the citizens :lol: ............. why did he run away in 49 days ? LOL.

Arvind Kejriwal, Chief Minister-hopeful in next month's Delhi elections, says he plans to sit on protest or dharnas again on issues that require his attention if he is elected to the top post in the capital.

"I will still sit on dharnas, why is it wrong? What was wrong with the Chief Minister sitting and sleeping in Rail Bhawan. You are all biased against us. If someone is in trouble even if I am CM, I will do it again," Mr Kejriwal, chief of the Aam Aadmi Party, told NDTV.

A year ago, Mr Kejriwal presented the rare sight of a Chief Minister protesting on the streets of the very city he governed. He was protesting against police inaction on a complaint by a minister in his cabinet.

The then Chief Minister had even spent a night out in the winter cold and was famously photographed lying on the roadside bundled in a quilt in the heart of the city. Days later, he would resign after a turbulent 49 days in office, necessitating the elections that will be held in 10 days. He has since admitted that quitting was a mistake.

During that protest, Mr Kejriwal had threatened to disrupt the Republic Day parade on January 26. Last week he cribbed that he was not invited for this year's parade, which had US President Barack Obama as chief guest.

The AAP chief is unfazed by the criticism that he sought a VIP invitation when he could have bought a ticket for the parade like the Aam Aadmi or common man that he claims to be. "I wanted to go for the Republic Day parade by buying a ticket but you would have said Kejriwal is indulging in dramatics," he said.

Arvind Kejriwal first hit the headlines as a man on protest in 2011; he was then a key aide of Gandhian activist Anna Hazare in his anti-corruption campaign. The two later fell out over Mr Kejriwal's decision to launch a political party

Won't Stop Dharnas If I'm Elected Again, Says Arvind Kejriwal to NDTV

Yeh nahi maneega

I want priyanka chopra to marry me, So I am going to sit on Dharna.

I hope AAPtards aprove :enjoy:

Arvind Kejriwal, Chief Minister-hopeful in next month's Delhi elections, says he plans to sit on protest or dharnas again on issues that require his attention if he is elected to the top post in the capital.

"I will still sit on dharnas, why is it wrong? What was wrong with the Chief Minister sitting and sleeping in Rail Bhawan. You are all biased against us. If someone is in trouble even if I am CM, I will do it again," Mr Kejriwal, chief of the Aam Aadmi Party, told NDTV.

A year ago, Mr Kejriwal presented the rare sight of a Chief Minister protesting on the streets of the very city he governed. He was protesting against police inaction on a complaint by a minister in his cabinet.

The then Chief Minister had even spent a night out in the winter cold and was famously photographed lying on the roadside bundled in a quilt in the heart of the city. Days later, he would resign after a turbulent 49 days in office, necessitating the elections that will be held in 10 days. He has since admitted that quitting was a mistake.

During that protest, Mr Kejriwal had threatened to disrupt the Republic Day parade on January 26. Last week he cribbed that he was not invited for this year's parade, which had US President Barack Obama as chief guest.

The AAP chief is unfazed by the criticism that he sought a VIP invitation when he could have bought a ticket for the parade like the Aam Aadmi or common man that he claims to be. "I wanted to go for the Republic Day parade by buying a ticket but you would have said Kejriwal is indulging in dramatics," he said.

Arvind Kejriwal first hit the headlines as a man on protest in 2011; he was then a key aide of Gandhian activist Anna Hazare in his anti-corruption campaign. The two later fell out over Mr Kejriwal's decision to launch a political party

Won't Stop Dharnas If I'm Elected Again, Says Arvind Kejriwal to NDTV
This guy makes us IITians look stupid.:(

LOL. So what ?

What prevented him from hiring home guards, or form community patrol or install CCTV cameras or taking any such million steps to safe guard Delhi ? :cheesy:

Only a fool would think a CM gets more done by doing Dharan and crying over what is not there than implementing what is possible and making the lives of citizens better.

Only a fool thinks lokpal is more important than providing education, health, transport, electricity, water etc for the citizens :lol: ............. why did he run away in 49 days ? LOL.
LOL. So what ?

Dont show your stupidity by posting excessive 'lolz'. It was you who reduced the electricity tariffs? It was you who provided free water? It was you who did a school survey and created requirement list and allocated funds for government schools in delhi? It was you who reduced prices for CNG? It was you who stood up for police accountability? Do you know its not the responsibility of state government with regards to security in Delhi?It was you who registered an Fir against Ambani and Sheela Dixit? And yet there was a CM who can show achievement in just 49 days. Can you tell me 5 achievements of Vasundhara govt which formed the government at the same time as AK

Dont show your stupidity by posting excessive 'lolz'. It was you who reduced the electricity tariffs? It was you who provided free water? It was you who did a school survey and created requirement list and allocated funds for government schools in delhi? It was you who reduced prices for CNG? It was you who stood up for police accountability? Do you know its not the responsibility of state government with regards to security in Delhi?It was you who registered an Fir against Ambani and Sheela Dixit? And yet there was a CM who can show achievement in just 49 days. Can you tell me 5 achievements of Vasundhara govt which formed the government at the same time as AK

It was Kejri and gang who force fed TB medicines to non TB patients.
It was kejri who sat on a dharna and took the city of Delhi hostage, to demand removal of cops for not following orders of his minister
it was Kejriwal who made Delhi water board and power companies go bankrupt. Do you Aaptards know that when you give free stuff someone somehere has to pay ?
So what happened to FIR filed against Ambani and Dixit ? Did they get punished? You think only Kejriwal can file FIRs?

Last edited:
It was Kejri and gang who force fed TB medicines to non TB patients.
It was kejri who sat on a dharna and took the city of Delhi hostage, to demand removal of cops for not following orders of his minister
it was Kejriwal who made Delhi water board and power companies go bankrupt. Do you Aaptards know that when you give free stuff someone has to pay somehwere ?
So what happened to FIR filed against Ambani and Dixit ? Did they get punished? You think only Kejriwal can file FIRs?
I am one of the last persons who support the bjp , but i would rather see the bjp in power than aap in delhi.

1. Modi was CM and not PM and Dam in question was under the center (congress govt.), not state govt.
2. It was a fast that did not disrupted public transport and life and it was NOT on public road.

Kejriwal OTOH is even unable to run his own Administrative Machinery and is threatening to sit on Dharna instead of using that machinery for the benefit of Delhi citizens.

If the CM cannot do what he is elected to do, then what good is he ? :cheesy:

u know , Punjab Govt. ( thats NDA ) .................recently held Dharnas against BSF ......................why sanghis not labelling their own govt as anti-national

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom