What's new

Won't Stop Dharnas If I'm Elected Again, Says Arvind Kejriwal

Corporate houses must be benefited because the fund of welfare of people comes from corporate. If you spoil corporate, you will left with no money for the welfare of people. Those marxist concepts have become outdated after the utter failure in communist countries

When the liar like kejri talks of truth and princile, it seems rediculas.

1) he said that he will live like a simple man but immediately demanded 2 posh bunglows on becoming CM.
2) He snub security of politicians but took multiple layers of securities.
3) They said that they will commute like ordinary people and came in rikshwa on first but from next day started coming in Toyota Innova.
4) In that short period of 49 days, they spent huge amount of money on rennovation of Govt bungalows.
5) Liar kejri caught red handed in Fixing the interview with Punya Prasun Vajpaye on news channel.
6) Never took the name of Janlok pal untill Kiran bedi was nominated as the CM.
7) He told that people of constituency shall be consulted for nomination of candidate. He didn't do that for a single seat.
8) He asked for an open debate. When Ajay Makan accepted the challenge, he ran away.
9) Blamed politician to use private Jet of Industrialist and used it on very second day.
10) Blame modi for killing the people and said that people of Gujarat hate him. When it came the election time, he ran away from fighting election in Gujarat.
11) Misappropriate the fund of Anna movement and did not give accounts of fund.

The list of Misdeed of this liar fraud is very long. I have just cited some of them to enlighten the people.
The following is not endorsement of AAP but to discuss the points raised by you

1) he said that he will live like a simple man but immediately demanded 2 posh bunglows on becoming CM.

I am a simple man too. I own 3 houses in India and 2 in US. Simple man or common necessarily doesn't mean poor man. A chief minister is given a house by the government. I don't know the lavishness of the bungalows in question? As far as I remember one of the bunglow was to serve as the office and the other as a residence.

Did he? give me some details of his security layers, how many NSG units were on his detail.

3) They said that they will commute like ordinary people and came in rikshwa on first but from next day started coming in Toyota Innova.
And ordinary people cannot own a freakin miniwan? Now compare that the motorcades of a few leaders around. say sharad pawar or a akhilesh yadav?

4) In that short period of 49 days, they spent huge amount of money on rennovation of Govt bungalows.

When did repair of existing infrastructure become a wrong thing, if there were any misappropriation in such projects, why is the current establishment which is under the control of the central government not taking legal actions against the AAP Ex CM

5) Liar kejri caught red handed in Fixing the interview with Punya Prasun Vajpaye on news channel.

Was it fixing? was the journalist paid money by AAP for creating a story? why is the current government's I&B ministry not taking action agains thte news group that did this "fixing"

Remind me why did AAP resign ? I think it was because of Janlok Pal

7) He told that people of constituency shall be consulted for nomination of candidate. He didn't do that for a single seat.

-

8) He asked for an open debate. When Ajay Makan accepted the challenge, he ran away.

Who ran away?
Delhi polls: Kiran Bedi dodges Arvind Kejriwal's debate challenge, Ajay Maken ready | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

9) Blamed politician to use private Jet of Industrialist and used it on very second day.

Paid by? tax payer or the TV channel that flew him to the studio for the interview?

10) Blame modi for killing the people and said that people of Gujarat hate him. When it came the election time, he ran away from fighting election in Gujarat.

I thought he ran for elections against PM in varanasi, I am not aware of him making such claims? some reference would be helpful

References would help. i have not heard Anna making any such claims.

Kindly enlighten us with your vision of India? Where does it propagates license and quotas? Its plain and simple corruption or foolishness when you pay 7 times for something.

Modi ji ke 10 lakh ke suit ki funding kahan se hogi agar reliance ko 1 ka 7 nahi denge. Bhakton mein bhi andh-bhakt.
if aam adamai berojagar king of 49 days Kejariwal can pay 1.5 lakh/month rent for govt bungalow .. modi can definitely afford 10 Lakh suit after being CM for 15 years and PM for last 8 months.

I have a simple question for all AAP bashers.

There are multiple claims of Arvind and his bunch being liars, corrupt, stupid, incompetent, visionless etc.

Based on such evaluation of primary opposition in delhi, elections should be a cakewalk for BJP. They could even pick a Sambit Patra and he would sweep the elections against such an opposition, then why would BJP need a leader out of it's ranks to lead their campaign? Was there a dearth of leadership in BJP to take on such a puny opposition?

The following is not endorsement of AAP but to discuss the points raised by you

I am a simple man too. I own 3 houses in India and 2 in US. Simple man or common necessarily doesn't mean poor man. A chief minister is given a house by the government. I don't know the lavishness of the bungalows in question? As far as I remember one of the bunglow was to serve as the office and the other as a residence.

Did he? give me some details of his security layers, how many NSG units were on his detail.

And ordinary people cannot own a freakin miniwan? Now compare that the motorcades of a few leaders around. say sharad pawar or a akhilesh yadav?

When did repair of existing infrastructure become a wrong thing, if there were any misappropriation in such projects, why is the current establishment which is under the control of the central government not taking legal actions against the AAP Ex CM

Was it fixing? was the journalist paid money by AAP for creating a story? why is the current government's I&B ministry not taking action agains thte news group that did this "fixing"

Remind me why did AAP resign ? I think it was because of Janlok Pal

-

Who ran away?
Delhi polls: Kiran Bedi dodges Arvind Kejriwal's debate challenge, Ajay Maken ready | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Paid by? tax payer or the TV channel that flew him to the studio for the interview?

I thought he ran for elections against PM in varanasi, I am not aware of him making such claims? some reference would be helpful

References would help. i have not heard Anna making any such claims.

Besides, I'd rather have him live in comfortable house and go around in a car. Sounds very idyllic but it is extremely inefficient to get around places in an auto and not have a good night's sleep. A CM job is very important and the life of an entire state depends upon him. Having him well rested is good for all.

I have a simple question for all AAP bashers.

There are multiple claims of Arvind and his bunch being liars, corrupt, stupid, incompetent, visionless etc.

Based on such evaluation of primary opposition in delhi, elections should be a cakewalk for BJP. They could even pick a Sambit Patra and he would sweep the elections against such an opposition, then why would BJP need a leader out of it's ranks to lead their campaign? Was there a dearth of leadership in BJP to take on such a puny opposition?

Worse, they pushed out elections for 10 months thinking they'll gain ground. If in 10 months they have further lost grounds, that only shows the magnitude of their disaster.

The following is not endorsement of AAP but to discuss the points raised by you.

>>>>>I am a simple man too. I own 3 houses in India and 2 in US. Simple man or common necessarily doesn't mean poor man. A chief minister is given a house by the government. I don't know the lavishness of the bungalows in question? As far as I remember one of the bunglow was to serve as the office and the other as a residence.

1) Than you are not an ordinary Man. because average Indian do not have that. Here the question is that what more some other politician demand? Absolutely not. Than how do you claim yourself to be better than them . Many politicians like Modi and Parikar, shivraj lived in much more simplicity but never make fun of others like Kejri saying thief and corrupt to others. You (Kejari) are a fraud and you do not have anything to offer on administration so you are doing this drama. This fraud did not vacate CM bunglow for a long time after his resignation unless he was forced too. It took the authority many notices to get hism vacate that bunglow.

>>>>>>Did he? give me some details of his security layers, how many NSG units were on his detail.

2) look at the video of his swearung in ceremony.

>>>>> And ordinary people cannot own a freakin miniwan? Now compare that the motorcades of a few leaders around. say sharad pawar or a akhilesh yadav?

3)He had that Motorcade even he was not a minister. When he came to Gujarat and bluffed against Modi, he came here with a huge motercade biger than that of Akhilesh and Sharad Pawar.

>>>>>>When did repair of existing infrastructure become a wrong thing, if there were any misappropriation in such projects, why is the current establishment which is under the control of the central government not taking legal actions against the AAP Ex CM

4) No but others do that than it is a wastage of Public money according to this liar. He want to have all rights to lie and fraud for himself. He has different criterion for others.

>>>>>>Was it fixing? was the journalist paid money by AAP for creating a story? why is the current government's I&B ministry not taking action agains thte news group that did this "fixing"

5) Wow , it seems that you have learned Moral values from Kejriwal otherwise you could not have difended the fixing of interview in which Juonos are told to ask specific questions and Journalist advice him how to answer. Even He faked on the name of Bhagat singh.

>>>>>>>Remind me why did AAP resign ? I think it was because of Janlok Pal

6) Tell me when did he said that we shall bring Janlokpal after his resignation in last one year?

>>>>>>>-

7) why are you not defending this?

>>>>>>Delhi polls: Kiran Bedi dodges Arvind Kejriwal's debate challenge, Ajay Maken ready | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

8) Ofcourse Kejri Ran away because the idea of debate was of his own. Bedi did not accepted that but Makan did. He told kejri several time to come for debate but Kejri shoot and scoot.

>>>>>Paid by? tax payer or the TV channel that flew him to the studio for the interview?

9) So is the expense of Plane of Ambani or other businessman is paid by Public? In which way using TV private TV channel palne is Moral and using that of Business man is Immoral? Any Idea or simply kejri like Moral standard?

>>>>>I thought he ran for elections against PM in varanasi, I am not aware of him making such claims? some reference would be helpful

10) When you say that People of Gujarat hate him and vote him out of fear, Why don't you come to Gujarat and Give people and option? You can not do that because you are a fraud. You are genuinly not interested in giving people a good government but you do that out of Lust of power.

>>>>>References would help. i have not heard Anna making any such claims
11)Google search Anna's conversation wher he said that I told Arvind several time to put account of public money on internet but he did not do that.

Those who are pointing fingers towards AK and blindly following Modi should ask themselves, what about the promises done by Modi before coming to power and what is the progress by them on fulfilling these promises?

1. Black Money to be back in 100 days...No movement
2. End of corruption ...All talks..Nothing concrete.
3. Audit of Electiricity companies. - Put on hold.
4. Decriminalization of politics --- Nothing
5. Ganga Cleaning ---- Got a bashing from SC.
6. Inflation reduction --- It may be impact of crude oil reduction, but nothing concrete from policies.
7. Lokpal bill --- Thrown in dustbin.

Dont start protective Modi here that he needs more time...1 year is not enough. If that is the argument, then AK was in power for only 49 days.....

PS:- I was and am always of hte view, BJP in the center and AAP at the assembly. Will keep a check on the governments intentions. A clear parliament (RS comes from assembly) to one party is not very constructive.

I heard nobody will get a clear majority in Delhi.

Yes fight is neck to neck ..... Aap n bjp both are indulging in negative campaign than convincing ppl with their welfare n development program....

1. Modi was CM and not PM and Dam in question was under the center (congress govt.), not state govt.
2. It was a fast that did not disrupted public transport and life and it was NOT on public road.

Kejriwal OTOH is even unable to run his own Administrative Machinery and is threatening to sit on Dharna instead of using that machinery for the benefit of Delhi citizens.
I hope you are aware of that Delhi unlike other state has not gained full statehood. Any bill which has financial impact needs clearance from Central Government. Even Delhi police does not report to Delhi Government but Central Home Minister. More over, there was usual work happening on the roads while he was on dharna. Nothing was stopped.

The anarchist in him is re-emerging

Arvind Kejriwal of the Aam Aadmi Party says he plans to take the Election Commission to court after the Delhi polls. He says he does not agree with the poll panel, which has issued a warning to him for telling voters to take bribes on behalf of rivals Congress and the BJP, but to vote for him.

Disagree With Election Commission, Will Move Court: Arvind Kejriwal to NDTV
Whats wrong in it. Being a citizen one need to raise question if any organization is not working partially.

Moral code is something which needs to be implemented on all. EC or any so called consitutional organizations works partially in favor of the ruling party.

1 When Congress was in power, at every rally, congress people were not short on bad mouthing towards Modi. They have called him rakshakh, maut ka saudagar, etc etc....EC didnt say anything
2. When AAP said the same thing in last election, EC didnt say anything even though EC is aware how much these parties cry foul and how much money is used in election.
3. When BJP is in power, Modi is calling Kejri to go to the jungle and live there. Why EC does not say anything on this if they are so concerned about morality?

hai hai .. main mar jawan ! apna gahr gaziabad me hote hue udhar maang kar govt bunglow me rah raha tha!
Mar na bhai.. Beti ka exam tha is liye ghar nahi shift kiya.. Lekin jitna overstay kiya uska poora payment market rate par kiya.. Ab kya bacche ki jaan loge..
I hope you read the article I posted ,, Rs 3000 Mein 8 bedroom ka sarkari bungalow? Aur woh bhi jab Amit Shah ke paas koi sarkari pad nahi hai.. Aur suno .. Usme bhi 1800 ka bakaya hai..
Yeh hai bhrashtachar.. Aur aap jaise andhon ki tarah modi modi karte hain.. Jaago aur murkhon ki jamaat se bahar aao aur sawal poocho yeh kyon ho raha hai..

Mar na bhai.. Beti ka exam tha is liye ghar nahi shift kiya.. Lekin jitna overstay kiya uska poora payment market rate par kiya.. Ab kya bacche ki jaan loge..
I hope you read the article I posted ,, Rs 3000 Mein 8 bedroom ka sarkari bungalow? Aur woh bhi jab Amit Shah ke paas koi sarkari pad nahi hai.. Aur suno .. Usme bhi 1800 ka bakaya hai..
Yeh hai bhrashtachar.. Aur aap jaise andhon ki tarah modi modi karte hain.. Jaago aur murkhon ki jamaat se bahar aao aur sawal poocho yeh kyon ho raha hai..
pure saal chala tha beti ka exam! beti ki kasam khayi ki congress ke saath nahi jaaonga .. fir govt banyi usi ke saath.

I hope you are aware of that Delhi unlike other state has not gained full statehood. Any bill which has financial impact needs clearance from Central Government. Even Delhi police does not report to Delhi Government but Central Home Minister. More over, there was usual work happening on the roads while he was on dharna. Nothing was stopped.

Whats wrong in it. Being a citizen one need to raise question if any organization is not working partially.

Moral code is something which needs to be implemented on all. EC or any so called consitutional organizations works partially in favor of the ruling party.

1 When Congress was in power, at every rally, congress people were not short on bad mouthing towards Modi. They have called him rakshakh, maut ka saudagar, etc etc....EC didnt say anything
2. When AAP said the same thing in last election, EC didnt say anything even though EC is aware how much these parties cry foul and how much money is used in election.
3. When BJP is in power, Modi is calling Kejri to go to the jungle and live there. Why EC does not say anything on this if they are so concerned about morality?

How dare you suggest BJP is not working properly. Modiji bhagwan is in charge- everything is just fine.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom