What's new

Won't Stop Dharnas If I'm Elected Again, Says Arvind Kejriwal

EC has clarified it, she is cleared to fight the elections. How come you fall for such news ever night?

The anarchist in him is re-emerging

Arvind Kejriwal of the Aam Aadmi Party says he plans to take the Election Commission to court after the Delhi polls. He says he does not agree with the poll panel, which has issued a warning to him for telling voters to take bribes on behalf of rivals Congress and the BJP, but to vote for him.

Disagree With Election Commission, Will Move Court: Arvind Kejriwal to NDTV

I think his first Dharna will be against EC.

Arvind Kejriwal of the Aam Aadmi Party says he plans to take the Election Commission to court after the Delhi polls. He says he does not agree with the poll panel, which has issued a warning to him for telling voters to take bribes on behalf of rivals Congress and the BJP, but to vote for him.

He needs goods lathi charge. everthing would be back to normal after that.

EC has clarified it, she is cleared to fight the elections. How come you fall for such news ever night?

its on CNN IBN too ................I dont watch tv , so read news on news websites only mate ............forgive me if websites are late to publish amended story

(btw IBN is Ambani owned news portal ......u cant label it Sikular .....its actually Nationalist)

Delhi elections: BJP's CM candidate Kiran Bedi has two voter identity cards, EC examining details - IBNLive

nope................checked again................website is still showing same news which no mention of clearing Bedi's name

best Dharna ever was held by NDA govt of Punjab on 5th January 2015 .................

here ....read it ....about nationalist Dharnas ..

Shiromani Akali Dal holds dharna against drug menace near India-Pakistan border - The Times of India

Afterall dharna is his full time profession... & why would someone want to give up their day job? CMship is just part time job.. & you can run away from it any time you want.... like, maybe in 49 days! :woot:

Last edited:
A dharna is just another part of democracy and way much better than the things the sister organisations or the allies of BJP keep doing in the name of religion or so called culture. Just wait, valentine day is close by and you will see the kind 'protest' in the name of culture from them, now since they are in power.
AK protested bcoz of the arrogance & apathy of central govt towards the law and order situation in Delhi, something which was visible even with that midnight raid by Somnath Bharti where Delhi police refused to even take notice of crime. When did BJP ever take the responsibility of safety of citizens of Delhi. And more so even lesser said about Kiran Bedi the better, it is bcoz of officers like her that the Delhi Police is in such a bad shape, for 40 years shes been getting paid by GoI to maintain law and order of Delhi and her force underneath her. And see what a fine job she did in Delhi and made it the 'rape capital'. Had she been competent enough she wouldnt have been assigned traffic or jails which are considered menial posting among the IPS cadres. Atleast AK resigned from a plum job since he couldnt be a part of rampant corruption in his department unlike Ms Bedi whose conscious rose after being kicked out of 40 years of service of which she kept on receiving salary and perks. And above that ,, just look at her arrogance in those TV interviews, someone please tell her thats she isnt DCP north anymore,

its on CNN IBN too ................I dont watch tv , so read news on news websites only mate ............forgive me if websites are late to publish amended story

(btw IBN is Ambani owned news portal ......u cant label it Sikular .....its actually Nationalist)

Delhi elections: BJP's CM candidate Kiran Bedi has two voter identity cards, EC examining details - IBNLive

nope................checked again................website is still showing same news which no mention of clearing Bedi's name
There was ticker running last night on the news channels, not sure though. Lets wait for a while.

I'm sorry, I forgot that saying things against Modi was unconstitutional. I didn't realize that there were restrictions on what Kejriwal should say because he is commiting the crime of 'smelling victory'
Khujaliwal is suffering from Dharnia .. advanced form of hernia is brain!

I'm sorry, I forgot that saying things against Modi was unconstitutional. I didn't realize that there were restrictions on what Kejriwal should say because he is commiting the crime of 'smelling victory'
kejariwal was also smelling victory in last Lok sabha election against Modi. he had to content with smelling kumar vishwas's back end !!

A dharna is just another part of democracy and way much better than the things the sister organisations or the allies of BJP keep doing in the name of religion or so called culture. Just wait, valentine day is close by and you will see the kind 'protest' in the name of culture from them, now since they are in power.
AK protested bcoz of the arrogance & apathy of central govt towards the law and order situation in Delhi, something which was visible even with that midnight raid by Somnath Bharti where Delhi police refused to even take notice of crime. When did BJP ever take the responsibility of safety of citizens of Delhi. And more so even lesser said about Kiran Bedi the better, it is bcoz of officers like her that the Delhi Police is in such a bad shape, for 40 years shes been getting paid by GoI to maintain law and order of Delhi and her force underneath her. And see what a fine job she did in Delhi and made it the 'rape capital'. Had she been competent enough she wouldnt have been assigned traffic or jails which are considered menial posting among the IPS cadres. Atleast AK resigned from a plum job since he couldnt be a part of rampant corruption in his department unlike Ms Bedi whose conscious rose after being kicked out of 40 years of service of which she kept on receiving salary and perks. And above that ,, just look at her arrogance in those TV interviews, someone please tell her thats she isnt DCP north anymore,
they protested to remove charges against their thurki minister who abused women and forced them to give pee samples publicly.

I have heard for people suffering from diarrhoea .......... but Dharnaia is is only for AAPtards. :lol:

If he plans Dharna's even after becoming CM and being the chief of such a massive Administrative Machine then why even bother becoming the CM ?

Its like the CEO of a company saying he will go on strike. LOL. What a Retard.

Last edited:
they protested to remove charges against their thurki minister who abused women and forced them to give pee samples publicly.
Bhaiya saare thurki to Karnatak Assembly main baithe hain aur Rajasthan wale to cabinet mein baithe hain.. aap kaun tharki ki baat kar rahe ho? Even Delhi High court cant find anything plausible against Somnath Bharti... Aur lagta hai aap Nigerians ke bade samarthak ho.. aap tab kahan the jab Goa Sarkar unhe pel rahi thi?

Arvind Kejriwal, Chief Minister-hopeful in next month's Delhi elections, says he plans to sit on protest or dharnas again on issues that require his attention if he is elected to the top post in the capital.

"I will still sit on dharnas, why is it wrong? What was wrong with the Chief Minister sitting and sleeping in Rail Bhawan. You are all biased against us. If someone is in trouble even if I am CM, I will do it again," Mr Kejriwal, chief of the Aam Aadmi Party, told NDTV.

A year ago, Mr Kejriwal presented the rare sight of a Chief Minister protesting on the streets of the very city he governed. He was protesting against police inaction on a complaint by a minister in his cabinet.

The then Chief Minister had even spent a night out in the winter cold and was famously photographed lying on the roadside bundled in a quilt in the heart of the city. Days later, he would resign after a turbulent 49 days in office, necessitating the elections that will be held in 10 days. He has since admitted that quitting was a mistake.

During that protest, Mr Kejriwal had threatened to disrupt the Republic Day parade on January 26. Last week he cribbed that he was not invited for this year's parade, which had US President Barack Obama as chief guest.

The AAP chief is unfazed by the criticism that he sought a VIP invitation when he could have bought a ticket for the parade like the Aam Aadmi or common man that he claims to be. "I wanted to go for the Republic Day parade by buying a ticket but you would have said Kejriwal is indulging in dramatics," he said.

Arvind Kejriwal first hit the headlines as a man on protest in 2011; he was then a key aide of Gandhian activist Anna Hazare in his anti-corruption campaign. The two later fell out over Mr Kejriwal's decision to launch a political party

Won't Stop Dharnas If I'm Elected Again, Says Arvind Kejriwal to NDTV

He should also say that he would promote bribe for vote, he would promote nonpayment of electricity bills and water bills, He would promote all civilian disorder and anarchy if he is voted to power.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom