What's new

Won't Stop Dharnas If I'm Elected Again, Says Arvind Kejriwal

Sant gada dhari bhim sant ;) BJP will form govt. With majority no doubt about it ...

ok theek hai.....

similar thing was said by Shri @jha ( expert on every topic) about Amritsar LS polls.............he declared victory for Arun Jaitley and told me to STFU

and now that so called expert ( and pseudo Nationalist) has put me on ignore list for asking winning margin of Jaitly ..

I hope u wont do it

She's a brand in herself, BJP is secondary.
And look at AK did he also not say that he would not join politics and he would not support congress??
And soon he did just the opposite.
I was also waiting for this comment. :)
Case of selective memory is it???

He never took support from congress, they decided not to pull him down. Despite quibbling that is the fact. I'm sorry your hero is not turning out to be the hero of Indian women. That has to be someone else. (besides Indira Gandhi, shiela dixit etc. already did that)

There was a quote from Ashutosh Book from Anna's movement where Arvind Keriwal wanted Anna's health to deteriorate so that Kejriwal can garner more sympathy.
@Prometheus @JanjaWeed @IndoCarib @The_Showstopper

here is latest from ANNA

Screenshot_6.jpg

He never took support from congress, they decided not to pull him down. Despite quibbling that is the fact. I'm sorry your hero is not turning out to be the hero of Indian women. That has to be someone else. (besides Indira Gandhi, shiela dixit etc. already did that)
Are you really supporting that clown???
:)

Are you really supporting that clown???
:)

are u really voting in the name of Modi for state elections????

wow....great:p:

btw .........tell u a secret ......AAP has a star campaigner .....her name is "KIRAN BEDI" :partay: ( the lady RaGa )

looks like BJP has stopped sending weekly payments to ABP news.......................lol.

first they showed 11 points lead of kejriwal over Bedi .......now this double voter card

Already denied by her.

so you were thinking she would accept it???:sick:

Reason no. 8

AAP believes in creating chaos, dharnas and jams. If you do not remember those Dharna days of last January-February, you will do well to remember how their rowdyism and hooliganism affect day to day life of city dwellers. It is not a faking news that AAP Trolls descended in a hospital, when they were in power and forcefully administered TB medicines to patients who were not even TB patients. You surely do not want to face a situation where an AAP volunteer forces you to take Diabetes medicine, when you do not suffer from Diabetes just out of good intention

what is in a name?: 10 Reasons to vote out AAP forever

Arvind Kejriwal, Chief Minister-hopeful in next month's Delhi elections, says he plans to sit on protest or dharnas again on issues that require his attention if he is elected to the top post in the capital.

"I will still sit on dharnas, why is it wrong? What was wrong with the Chief Minister sitting and sleeping in Rail Bhawan. You are all biased against us. If someone is in trouble even if I am CM, I will do it again," Mr Kejriwal, chief of the Aam Aadmi Party, told NDTV.

A year ago, Mr Kejriwal presented the rare sight of a Chief Minister protesting on the streets of the very city he governed. He was protesting against police inaction on a complaint by a minister in his cabinet.

The then Chief Minister had even spent a night out in the winter cold and was famously photographed lying on the roadside bundled in a quilt in the heart of the city. Days later, he would resign after a turbulent 49 days in office, necessitating the elections that will be held in 10 days. He has since admitted that quitting was a mistake.

During that protest, Mr Kejriwal had threatened to disrupt the Republic Day parade on January 26. Last week he cribbed that he was not invited for this year's parade, which had US President Barack Obama as chief guest.

The AAP chief is unfazed by the criticism that he sought a VIP invitation when he could have bought a ticket for the parade like the Aam Aadmi or common man that he claims to be. "I wanted to go for the Republic Day parade by buying a ticket but you would have said Kejriwal is indulging in dramatics," he said.

Arvind Kejriwal first hit the headlines as a man on protest in 2011; he was then a key aide of Gandhian activist Anna Hazare in his anti-corruption campaign. The two later fell out over Mr Kejriwal's decision to launch a political party

Won't Stop Dharnas If I'm Elected Again, Says Arvind Kejriwal to NDTV
Nah, I need to come to power. Will have to join mainstream politics. Some cleanup needs to be done. :angry:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom