What's new

Won't Stop Dharnas If I'm Elected Again, Says Arvind Kejriwal

@ranjeet Would you advise your friend @IndoCarib to post the content of this thread in the sticky Indian politics thread rather than starting a new thread as you have previously advised me...

No I don't agree with Kiran Bedi but Arivind Kerjiwal seems perturbed for sure.

This is what I said- 'old style politics;. put a face- Kiran Bedi, take ad in every page, call opposition all kinds of names (rakshas, bhagoda etc.), meanwhile over 80% of funds allocated for Delhi remains unspent by BJP legislatures.

@ranjeet Would you advise your friend @IndoCarib to post the content of this thread in the sticky Indian politics thread rather than starting a new thread as you have previously advised me...

I think BJP will get across the line, but it's a real close and dirty fight. If Delhi BJP unit wasn't splintered around things wouldn't have been this close.

Depends upon how many inetrviews bedi gives. She ran away from another one (video below). Last week she was hell bent on doing 'Rakshabandhan' between guys and girls in Delhi. You sure you want all Delhi girls to be your sisters man? Maybe you should give this more thought

It is also posted there. I think this is big bcoz one would think Kejri would have learnt lessons from his mistakes. Delhites didnt like it when he went on Dharnas as a CM

My apologies but trust me I was about to quote him right after he started this thread. I know it's a silly excuse and I should have requested him like I requested you. My sincere apologies.

My apologies but trust me I was about to quote him right after he started this thread. I know it's a silly excuse and I should have requested him like I requested you. My sincere apologies.

Jesus! You are speaking some alien language with 'apologies', 'requested' and 'sorry'. I think Ranjeet's account has been hacked!

Depends upon how many inetrviews bedi gives. She ran away from another one (video below). Last week she was hell bent on doing 'Rakshabandhan' between guys and girls in Delhi. You sure you want all Delhi girls to be your sisters man? Maybe you should give this more thought

Well it's just 12 days now. lets wait.

That journo needs to visit a shrink!!
Most of the time he did not let her complete sentences.
He would have ended up with a slap had it been me in Kiran Bedi's place. He was very irritating during the interview.

I think BJP will get across the line, but it's a real close and dirty fight. If Delhi BJP unit wasn't splintered around things wouldn't have been this close.
I hope you're right.

Last edited:
Three cheers for Arvind Kejriwal. AAP deserves 5 years to prove their mettle. The BJP is already in power in most of India and Delhi can very well do without them. I hope every single Delhite votes for the AAP so we can have healthy competition between the AAP in Delhi and the BJP in the centre. Jai Hind.

I wonder how NaMo is going to fulfill all his promises with a scamster FM like Arun Jaitley though

Damn I thought Jaitley was a good guy!

That journo needs to visit a shrink!!
Most of the times he did not let her complete sentences.
He would have ended up with a slap had it been me in Kiran Bedi's place. He was very irritating during the interview.

I hope you're right.

Journos will be of all sorts. If you can't handle them, you don't have the first thing about being a politician.

Common dude, there's no need to be so formal, you've done a good job while reminding me so I thought I can forward your cause over here....

Damn I thought Jaitley was a good guy!

An expert at putting up a facade of righteousness and honesty like many others. Modi must remove him and appoint Arun Shourie as the FM instead. I'm slowing and steadily losing faith in the Modi government. No war against corruption yet as he had promised.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom