What's new

Won't Stop Dharnas If I'm Elected Again, Says Arvind Kejriwal

Bedi can't handle a journo (and this isn't the only journo BTW), she can't handle a state. She should step down.
Right a lady awarded with Ramon Magsaysay Award, police medal for gallantry and who has been recognized for her humanitarian work and social impact can't handle an irritating journo.
That journo was an ***hole.
Sach!!I havent seen anyone so irritating.
Kiran bedi once again proved that she's patient and quite capable of handling the innuendos thrown at her. :)

Cold and cough is the biggest challenge for him in Delhi.

1970415_756114484406469_1292364349_n[1].jpg

:rofl:

Right a lady awarded with Ramon Magsaysay Award, police medal for gallantry and who has been recognized for her humanitarian work and social impact can't handle an irritating journo.
Kiran bedi once again proved that she's patient and quite capable of handling the innuendos thrown at her. :)

Sant gada dhari bhim sant ;) BJP will form govt. With majority no doubt about it ...

Moreover that .... Kiran Bedi first lady to lead all male contingent on Republic day Parade.
kiran-bedi_012615053316.jpg

Even AK was awarded Ramon Magsaysay award. I was actually waiting for this comment because I know the real reason why you support her is because she is a highly respected woman. I'm sorry, she isn't up to scratch. She U Turned on all the claims she made- she said she won't join politics attacked AK for joining politics and then joined BJP when she got the chance, she said it is traitorous to join a party that doesn't disclose funding info, she did just that. She attacked BJP for corruption and then did just that. Under the circumstances she doesn't need to be given any leeway we don't give to other politicans- this person is not the shining woman who will prove men wrong.

Even AK was awarded Ramon Magsaysay award. I was actually waiting for this comment because I know the real reason why you support her is because she is a highly respected woman. I'm sorry, she isn't up to scratch. She U Turned on all the claims she made- she said she won't join politics attacked AK for joining politics and then joined BJP when she got the chance, she said it is traitorous to join a party that doesn't disclose funding info, she did just that. She attacked BJP for corruption and then did just that. Under the circumstances she doesn't need to be given any leeway we don't give to other politicans- this person is not the shining woman who will prove men wrong.
She's a brand in herself, BJP is secondary.
And look at AK did he also not say that he would not join politics and he would not support congress??
And soon he did just the opposite.
I was also waiting for this comment. :)
Case of selective memory is it???

Back
Top Bottom