What's new

Women in Bahrain Breaks Hindu Idols

We know the reason muslims are killing muslims in middle east and other muslim nations.

We know the reason muslims are killing muslims in middle east and other muslim nations.

What reason is that ?

Btw in Mahabharata TV series all I could ever see are battles on a massive scale and slaughter.

Not mocking Hinduism but what's that all about ?

Quite disingenuous of you to mention Muslims killing each other when the above is taken into consideration.

What reason is that ?

Btw in Mahabharata TV series all I could ever see are battles on a massive scale and slaughter.

Not mocking Hinduism but what's that all about ?

Quite disingenuous of you to mention Muslims killing each other when the above is taken into consideration.
I am referring to strict adherence to Islam here.

I never shed a tear when some hate crime against Islamic buildings take place in West or some non Muslim country, and probably never will because our people do the same to other religions.

This is the dumbest stance in this world.

*someone does blasphemy* - "Our feelings are hurt!"
*disrespect other religions and do what is blasphemy to them* - "Our religion commands us to do this"

Then people call themself peaceful, and whatever, I cannot, and never will understand the logic behind it.

Even Quran is sold in the mosques or special book shops not in the malls so before taking moral high ground the world disparity of treating us must be addressed too.

Calling a lady " Sharmoota " shows exactly who you are.. a sexist mysogynist clown.
The girls should not be that much stupid-
If rape is trending somewhere simply dont go there-
Stupid-
Does the indian gov provide monetary benifits to gora tourists rape victims? -
If thats the case there is something fishy-

Probably its a case of 20 yo whore who has been fcuked million of times visiting india just for the benefit.

And this is you, calling a rape victim a whore.

Now, that's real misogyny.

Hypocrite.

Disgraceful. Hopefully this crazee gets appropriate punishment for vandalising religious items.

Questions:

Was this an Indian Hindu's shop? I couldn't figure it out. If so, why did he not try and defend his religious idols?

Back
Top Bottom