What's new

Women in Bahrain Breaks Hindu Idols

Try to act like angrez but don’t become them bro, Just a lesson for you. You are better than this, Try to act like one as well.
Before teaching me any lessons, first learn not to wash the soap before your hands.
But i guess it's in your nature to press the reply button before comprehending the subject.

Your guess is good at mine..
Can you guess why Aishwarya Roy married a tree?
This is astrology stuff, if you marry a girl with wrong planet placement you may die within an ear of your marriage. To avoid such circumstance all such ritual are done.

Dude you keep taking pot shots without using your grey matter....do you have the brains to think that i didn't use the term rather copy pasted from the source of the article....so calm down.
Bro, Where is the article mentioned here ?
To any well minded person, It would look like a made up post. You can check yourself.

Like I earlier said, Don’t feel offended, Mistake where rightly, Praise where deserve.
I am not rejecting your claim that it is an article, Just that, What it appeared to me, I replied in the same manner.

Last edited:
Another..

And another blanket judgement from you.. what make you so entitled?
You want me to define you in return?

You already did 'sexist misogynist'

I'm not the shameless hypocrite here though who holds rape victims responsible for their predicament and calls them 'whore'.

Have some shame, before finger pointing at others.

So no one in Hinduism dies in first year of marriage because of such rituals?
So a tree saves you from death in first year..
What does marrying a dog saves you from?
Hinduism is interesting..
BTW, Abhishek Bacchan survived not just the first year of marriage but corona virus as well

You already did 'sexist misogynist'

I'm not the shameless hypocrite here though who holds rape victims responsible for their predicament and calls them 'whore'.

Have some shame, before finger pointing at others.
I am seeing you are getting irritated, agitated, since i have hurled a few sentences at you.. Good. Maybe you will learn something from it..
I see your DP on a defense forum i realize you are just a low esteemed attention seeker with no respect for women or their privacy..

I am seeing you are getting irritated, agitated, since i have hurled a few sentences at you.. Good. Maybe you will learn something from it..
I see your DP on a defense forum i realize you are just a low esteemed attention seeker with no respect for women or their privacy..

Says the guy who talks smack about Islam but is 'stoned to the bone', too bad hizbah is in inactive now.

So much deduction from a profile photo.

This misogynists is squirming after being exposed as the hypocrite and sexist that he is.

Preaching on others whilst being an even bigger bigot, just wow.

Blocked btw, got no time for shameless hypocrites who consider themselves infallible.

OK, Hinduism is nonsense. Kindly enlighten me with science behind worshiping dead graves as you call them peer??
No we are not done here. I have few more questions so you can enlight the ways of your beautiful religion.. since we are at it..

Back
Top Bottom