What's new

Women in Bahrain Breaks Hindu Idols

Actually grave worship is prohibited in Islam.

It is strictly frowned upon and is a Sufi innovation onto Islam.

It is haram but Sufis here will attack me now.

My only reason to ask such thing is that everyone has there believe system, if one feel happy with such rituals than it should not concern me as long as it dosent harms me or the society as a whole. We should respect all belief system and all muslims in India and also from Pakistan visit Ajmer sarif and Nizamudin dargha in India.

To the bengali living in Kuwait who calls women Sharmootah and have profile pic of a young girl without her consent. bye bye. You are not worth a pine..

Bro, Where is the article mentioned here ?
To any well minded person, It would look like a made up post. You can check yourself.

Like I earlier said, Don’t feel offended, Mistake where rightly, Praise where deserve.
This is exactly what i mean....never press the reply button unless you understand the full subject...i mean did you check the link i posted....here it is once again....scroll down on it and you have your answer.

https://www.opindia.com/2020/08/bahrain-burqa-woman-break-hindu-idol-ganesha-viral-video/

No we are not done here. I have few more questions so you can enlight the ways of your beautiful religion.. since we are at it..

Hinduism have countless books and I have read non. If you are interested you can apply for any South Indian or Varanasi asharam where they teach these books:-)

I never shed a tear when some hate crime against Islamic buildings take place in West or some non Muslim country, and probably never will because our people do the same to other religions.

This is the dumbest stance in this world.

*someone does blasphemy* - "Our feelings are hurt!"
*disrespect other religions and do what is blasphemy to them* - "Our religion commands us to do this"

Then people call themself peaceful, and whatever, I cannot, and never will understand the logic behind it.
I could not agree more with this. Bunch of irrational, emotional hypocrites. What this woman did is unacceptable in any part of the civilised world.

As anti-indian as I am, I don't agree with the above. Nothing is achieved nor does anything change by sich actions. All it does is reduce us to the same level of those indians who are obsessed with hating Pakistanis, Muslims and Islam. We need to be better than that. Attacking random indians, their heritage and/or religion is both morally wrong and reprehensible.

Last edited:
Before you mock entire Hinduism, which u r eager to 24x7, at least read. He said "a girl with wrong planet placement". We Hindus dont deny that we have lot of rituals & beliefs & characters which may appear outright ridiculous to some of us ourselves, forget about you & and other non Indic faiths. But, as long as it doesnt harm anyone, its ok to believe in anything, thats my personal view
I was only asking questions.. the other guy @gulli was imposing his version of Islam for us Muslims to follow..

Religious discussion is not allowed. This thread was to discuss the act of a woman, not the respective religions and their practices.

Absolutely pathetic.... Taliban disrespected lord Buddha and broke the idols and they paid for it.....

that idol was of Lord Ganesha which is very kind and at the same time very strict.... she will not get away without paying for this sin in this life only.....

Selling Hindu god in Supermarket is actually an insult to Hinduism.
Nobody is selling god, it's simply a statue. You use it to decorate places, or gift it to others, enjoy the intricate design or put it on display like this one India gifted to CERN. It's not a place of worship.

CERN-Shiva-718x523.jpg

Absolutely pathetic.... Taliban disrespected lord Buddha and broke the idols and they paid for it.....

that idol was of Lord Ganesha which is very kind and at the same time very strict.... she will not get away without paying for this sin in this life only.....

Isn't ganesh supposed to be a boy ? I read somewhere Parvati made a boy from clay.

Nvm, I misunderstood.

The actions of the woman should be condemned, the same way we condemn videos of Hindutva goons in India beating or lynching Muslims. This is a test of our own moral fortitude so lets not falter.

Nobody is selling god, it's simply a statue. You use it to decorate places, or gift it to others, enjoy the intricate design or put it on display like this one India gifted to CERN. It's not a place of worship.

View attachment 661517

These idols were being sold at a supermarket which in all likelihood carried beef and whatnot. This may be why people are suggesting it is disrespectful to sell them at a supermarket. A dedicated space seems more respectful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom