What's new

Women in Bahrain Breaks Hindu Idols

The arabian peninsula was free from idols....I blame the regimes. When you import labour from nations that detest muslims then you have to cater for their needs.
Khaligi arabs have sold their souls to israel american and india. Now watch their end b4 your eyes

Babri masjid

After the travesty of justice in India, they are building a temple of Hindu hate

Dosent matter if it's a temple or some worthless idol

Destroy them
We know Hindus better than anyone and they are not to be trusted

Pakistanis celebrating this clearly shows that Indians have the right idea of Pakistanis - Islamist fascists.

Babri masjid

After the travesty of justice in India, they are building a temple of Hindu hate

Dosent matter if it's a temple or some worthless idol

Destroy them
We know Hindus better than anyone and they are not to be trusted
Crafting words is important. Instead questioning their 'idols', state it as RSS Mandir or Racist/Fascist Mandir. It is not a place of worship but a political manifestation of fascism/segregation/injustice.

These idols were being sold at a supermarket which in all likelihood carried beef and whatnot. This may be why people are suggesting it is disrespectful to sell them at a supermarket. A dedicated space seems more respectful.
These statues are same as the statue of liberty keychains you can buy at dollar stores (former will be expensive). Nobody sees these idols as some sacred thing. But her action is in poor taste and petty. And gives out an odd message, which Muslims themselves have explained in the thread. I don't care even if Beef was placed on these statues, (except that too will be viewed in a poor taste) it's a statue before it was plaster of Paris just someone shaped it into a statue. The idea of "idol worship" is slightly different here than the old ME pagans.

It's a recommended act to break the idols if you have the ability to do so, in fact Rasulullah صلی الله عليه وسلم himself said in a hadith that he has been sent to break the idols and to join the ties of kinship (interpretation - not the exact wording).

However I don't think it is permissible in Islam to cause damage to someone else's property. So from that perspective, what the woman did appears to be wrong. Please correct me if I'm not right.

I don't agree with this, not on at all. It's actually against our faith to do this i.e. you can't even abuse other faiths let alone damage things sacred to them.
Agreeing or not is your personal issue nothing imposed on you.
Breaking an idol on open sale in Muslim country is not allowed. Yes if some Muslim get into the sacred place of Hindus and their homes and break idols - that is forbidden and to be reprimanded.

Death is the proscribed punishment for blasphemy.... she must face it.

If you lynch muslims in the name of holy cow, if you destroy their place of worships, embrace yourself to face the circumstances.
There is no thing as guilt by association. You cannot attack random people just for belonging to a specific group or having something in common with the „enemy“.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreeing or not is your personal issue nothing imposed on you.
Breaking an idol on open sale in Muslim country is not allowed. Yes if some Muslim get into the sacred place of Hindus and their homes and break idols - that is forbidden and to be reprimanded.

You just repeated what I said. Unless you missed something out in your post.

Back
Top Bottom