What's new

Women in Bahrain Breaks Hindu Idols

These statues are same as the statue of liberty keychains you can buy at dollar stores (former will be expensive). Nobody sees these idols as some sacred thing. But her action is in poor taste and petty. And gives out an odd message, which Muslims themselves have explained in the thread. I don't care even if Beef was placed on these statues, (except that too will be viewed in a poor taste) it's a statue before it was plaster of Paris just someone shaped it into a statue. The idea of "idol worship" is slightly different here than the old ME pagans.

Yes but to others it's the living persona of God/Gods or an avatar. They care for idols, dress them and feed them. It's wrong to destroy things held sacred by people.

That's a shameful display by the woman. This is a kind of grotesque intolerance and disrespect we wouldn't tolerate if it were visited upon us by non-Muslims. Not to mention, it's also destruction of property.
She was somehow scared/worried and maybe silently a little bit attracted into believing these statues have powers or are gods, so by her destructive act she prevented herself from becoming elephant-statue worshipper. She destroyed them before the statues started capturing and planting thmselves into her soul.

For every action, there is a reaction.

And this action was despicable. Treat one another how you would want to be treated. This is the one phrase implied in all 3 abrahamic religions, yet no one implements it.

What I am thinking right now is 3 things.

1. If those were paintings of the word Allah, and were thrown down, and the place was India. Everyone would be condemning it and no one would dare say "Majority sentiments, their religion, etc."

2. Every person who is praising this, I don't care which part of the world they are from; Turk, Indonesian, Indian, Pakistani, Britain, Germany, every single one of them have lost the right to cry tears on blasphemy and hate crimes against Islam.

3. I am just thinking how would my close Hindu friend feel if I were to show it.

I don't know if some people here live under rocks.
Lastly, 2 wrongs don't, and never will, make a right, because then there will be no difference between you and the other offender.

Hindu slave mentality strikes back again. Arab masters like their submissive Hindu slaves more than self respecting Pakistani Muslims. Congrats to that. You have the sympathies of the most backwards dictatorships on earth.

Why should she get death penalty for smashing inanimate things?

Never ever lived in Middle East. Arabs treat South Asians like shit. Snap out of it!

She was somehow scared/worried and maybe silently a little bit attracted into believing these statues have powers or are gods, so by her destructive act she prevented herself from becoming elephant-statue worshipper. She destroyed them before the statues started capturing and planting thmselves into her soul.

It really goes to show how insecure of a people we have become, our priorities are in the worse place possible.

Do u say same when hindu kill muslims and burn mosques forcefully occupy mosque land and create temples by state owned terror of modi u get what u dererve

People strawmaning and justifying it by what aboutism. That's how you know it's not justified.

People strawmaning and justifying it by what aboutism. That's how you know it's not justified.
People are killed and treated like human waste all over the ME, this case is only hyped due to the „secular“ Hindu sentiment. We shouldn’t overstate this. Random Arab Karen smashing inanimate idols. Not a nice thing to do (because the Bahraini government grants their Hindu slaves some form of religious freedom even though I wouldn’t allow them to sell idols publicly) but regarding all the other stuff going down in the ME, come on?

these govts should expel indians to avoid violence and civil unrest,when cow meat cannot be sold openly in indian market why these idols are allowed to be sold in Muslim shops
Agreed let them have the treatment of their ilness our religion orohabits such acys but these hindus crossed all lines

Back
Top Bottom