What's new

Women in Bahrain Breaks Hindu Idols

The Bahrain Interior Ministry also issued a statement regarding the incident and said, "Concerning a circulated video on social media, the Director-General of Capital Governorate Police announced on Sunday that a woman, 54, was summoned for intentionally damaging a shop in Juffair and breaking religious idols. Legal proceedings are being taken to refer the case to the Public Prosecution".

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...in-supermarket-video-viral-1711866-2020-08-16

Sister felt itch in her palm by seeing the idols so as recommended by the doctor she have to break few idols as poor sister had the medical reason and can't be helped. Am sure prescription was in the post .

What about this one, and don't you think worst of being created deserve such treatment

View attachment 661493

I believe in god's judgement, Islam is strictly against anarchy.

This woman's actions are anarchy, in Islam the amir or the leader of the land has the responsibility to solve such issues i.e. the government.

Her actions are callous, she should have contacted the authorities and let them take care of it.

Dont distract ..... juts tell whatever is said in the verse about disbelievers is it True or not as per holy book ...... actulaly she is right in her judgement

Be brave and have some balls in accepting

I believe in god's judgement, Islam is strictly against anarchy.

This woman's actions are anarchy, in Islam the amir or the leader of the land has the responsibility to solve such issues i.e. the government.

Her actions are callous, she should have contacted the authorities and let them take care of it.

Sister felt itch in her palm by seeing the idols so as recommended by the doctor she have to break few idols as poor sister had the medical reason and can't be helped. Am sure prescription was in the post .

The doctor should have given her some cream or ointment for her itch.

The prophet Muhammad pbuh also said : insult not the gods and faiths of others, lest they insult Allah in anger.

The Qur'an also says :

Be kind to the disbelievers for through your acts of kindness they may be attracted to the faith and submit to Allah SWT.

The first one is not Hadith but Quran but without the words "faiths", that is an addition from you

The second one is not a statement from Quran from what I remember.

Sharmoutah!

Very disturbing.

If she had a problem with them, she could have simply have them move them out of open display.

Breaking them and recording the whole thing for 5 seconds of fame wasn't a wise or pious thing to do; Mindless behaviour.

Good PR for Muslims and all people from Muslim countries living in non Muslim countries.

How long will we have to be on damage control due to the actions of people like these ?

What goes around comes around.

I don't condone her actions. It is not allowed to hurt the sentiments or violate the rights of minorities in Islam. Their places of worship must be respected!

However, it is probably a reaction to what is happening to Muslims in India. Do Hindus like you and other Modi Hindutva condemn the destruction of mosques in India and lynching and murder of Muslims?... No!

WOW!

But Hinduism can be openly insulted on here just wow.

So all in all, this thread for me is defending Islam and the Qur'an from a non Muslim trying to put the verses out of context.

Damage control due to the actions of a foolish lady while taking flak from obtuse muslims.

And now getting reported looool.

Is she a forum member, whose feelings did I hurt exactly yours ?
Just because she is a woman, I am honoring her by protecting her stature.

No lady unless very scum, deserves to be termed a whore

Try to understand one thing, Arabs aren’t west neither all arab countries are like Dubai. In west, you can see churches, mosques, Temples etc where as Middle East isn’t multi-cultural. It doesn't matter if 2-5% are immigrants. You can’t allow them to built temples or introduce their religious things publically. Personally I dont have any issue. As per Islam, non-muslims are allowed to do whatever they want. Having said, you cant introduce their things in public.
Reality is 99% are muslims. Logically, you cant go against the majority’s way of living. You can do ur prayers, whatever but in private.

Like west, for example, Toronto Downtown, Newyork city etc these places are multi-cultural, diff people, diff langs, diff sect n diff religions and all are equal in numbers.

So everyone should understand that you cant do whatever u want where 99% dominated society has completely different in faith and mindset is literally opposite to others.

Another reality, since Modi came into power, the image and reality of India is exposed. He and his supporters are responsible for this the way they’ve destroyed the myth about Indian treated other religions respectfully especially Muslims. Rest, many Indians (many of my friends too) migrated from India to Canada and United States belongs to different religions like Sikh, Muslims, Christians exposed reality of India and Modi. That thing (hate against them and Muslims) has changed the perception about India and Modi and created bit if hate against Hindus in many different societies and religions.

For example, I knew very well about India and its reality but my perception further strengthened since my friend who is not even Sikh (from Hindu religion), who migrated to Canada with his entire family in 2018 from Mumbai to Toronto told me about how Modi and his RSS mindset divided our India based on religion. His extremist policies and extremist supporters literally killing and abusing non-hindus. So, the real damage has done by Indians themselves. Mostly Indian politicians, Godi media and many Modi supporters in the west believes, Sikhs are responsible for destroying India’s and Hindu image in the world which is absolutely wrong. Yes They’re by-inlarge against Modi but even people belongs to Hindu religion also telling the same story.

Everything has equal reaction. Mostly Indians blame Modi and Indian media for this mess which exposed India’s treatment with its minorities so how you expect where the minority is not even 3% and majority is above 95% would accept such things when they heard and see such things (hate for Muslims) on media, social media, facebook for instance whats going on with Muslims in India? In Kashmir? When they heard India is supporting Israel and Americans... Israel and Americans support India against such ppressions? Always think from multiple perspective. Everything has many dimensions. Tou have to calculate consequences and repercussions of your actions.

PS: Video is disturbing... Looking really bad...

Last edited:
The first one is not Hadith but Quran but without the words "faiths", that is an addition from you

The second one is not a statement from Quran from what I remember.

Like I said from my personal memory brother.

I ask forgiveness from God for whatever mistakes I have made but they are in good faith.

Trying to put things into perspective through god's commandments instead of simply going 'well done lady'

Those comments add no substance.

Just because she is a woman, I am honoring her by protecting her stature.

No lady unless very scum, deserves to be termed a whore

I was angry is all, her actions go against the religion.

In foresight I shouldn't have made that comment.

I'm editing it but I will accept whatever infractions the mods sanction onto me.

Edit: mods already deleted it.

Are you out of your mind ?

What is the fuc*ing meaning of “Islamists” ?

A term coined by west to call islam+extremists = Islamists.

Cant you just use “Muslims” ?

Prophet SA also broke 360 idols of Uzzah and manat during Fath e Makkah, Does that “Nauzubillah” make Prophet SA also an islamist ?

Try to act like angrez but don’t become them bro, Just a lesson for you. You are better than this, Try to act like one as well.
Dude you keep taking pot shots without using your grey matter....do you have the brains to think that i didn't use the term rather copy pasted from the source of the article....so calm down.

@Crixus @DalalErMaNodi
Please post bigger font.
You are quoting out of context. The one verse 'kill infidels, wherever you find them...' was a temporal thing. After Mecca conquest, they were given 3 options. Convert, migrate or lethal action. Why, bcz Prophet (SW) owned Kabba as inheritance besides a true follower of Allah's deen (built by his forefather Ibrahim (AS). Plus they forced the Prophet (SW) at first place to migrate so they can assassinate him on the way. Also they launched 3 main campaigns against Islam. The last one, Ahzab, was to eliminate Islam as a whole.
Now when he (SW) conquered mecca, a time limit was given to convert, migrate or fight. So wherever in the verse means Kafirs can be killed even in holy land of Mecca. As it is still strictly forbidden to kill an animal in mecca premises (even a lice). @waz

Back
Top Bottom