What's new

Will Iran enter to the war against Israel?

Come on using the to haul fab bombs is equal to not using them. It's not 70s anymole

This thread is on page 10 while Iran has not fired a shot at Israel or an American ship. I am disappointed.

Amir Abdollahian can be credited for pitting you all against each other on PDF though.
We Always shqwn that we fight israel wto the last Arab and........
We provide the weapon we won't man it

It goes without saying that without nuclear weapons and ICBM, it would be reckless of Iran to enter a war with any armed nuclear state. What would you do if Israel hit Iran with nuclear weapons, other than folding and throwing the towel, so to speak?
May be lunch some of your SL anti-nuclear Fatwas at Israel, that got to teach them zionists a good lesson.

It goes without saying that without nuclear weapons and ICBM, it would be reckless of Iran to enter a war with any armed nuclear state. What would you do if Israel hit Iran with nuclear weapons, other than folding and throwing the towel, so to speak?
May be lunch some of your SL anti-nuclear Fatwas at Israel, that got to teach them zionists a good lesson.
Your passion is good, but you should know that IRI already has these things ;)

This thread is on page 10 while Iran has not fired a shot at Israel or an American ship. I am disappointed.

Amir Abdollahian can be credited for pitting you all against each other on PDF though.

Better be dissapointed that be war, no? war is not wished by any side, i think.

This is a challenge now, the issue is not having a israeli invasion in Gaza, if there is an invasion we will see if thsi scalates or not.

On my opinion, US must reign in Israel, and Israel must make a cease fire with gazans (unconditionally). If not, Iran will have the mess to probe if they are tough country or not.

Not only US is playing with their future, also Iran, Iran will lose credibility if proben weak wording.

Difficult choices for all sides in the war "game".

This is a challenge now, the issue is not having a israeli invasion in Gaza, if there is an invasion we will see if thsi scalates or not.

On my opinion, US must reign in Israel, and Israel must make a cease fire with gazans (unconditionally). If not, Iran will have the mess to probe if they are tough country or not.

Not only US is playing with their future, also Iran, Iran will lose credibility if proben weak wording.

I really want to see Palestine - Israel conflict to be resolved peacefully - no contention from me in this context.

But I would like to point out something. US is strong because it has huge economy, ample kinetic muscle, and it has cultivated meaningful partnerships around the world. US seem to value its bilateral relationship with Israel and will not show weakness on this front (fortunately or unfortunately). If US cannot support its allies, it will loose power. US have no choice but to show strength in the face of big odds. Even if this translate to fighting another war on a big scale which is something US can do.

American reputation is mixed in the pan-Islamic world, not much has changed in this respect. Not much will change in this respect soon.

Hossein Amir-Abdollahian
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iran :
View attachment 962698

Amir Abdullahian in response to the possibility of Iran entering to the war:

Every thing is possible , we cannot be indifferent to Israel crimes.

the possibility of pre-emptive action by the resistance axis is expected in the coming hours
Probably not, because Iran cannot stand up to the might of USA.

USA may as well have its capital in Tel Aviv, not Washington D.C. lol.

Israel is USA, my friend.

I really want to see Palestine - Israel conflict to be resolved peacefully - no contention from me in this context.

But I would like to point out something. US is strong because it has huge economy, ample kinetic muscle, and it has cultivated meaningful partnerships around the world. US seem to value its bilateral relationship with Israel and will not show weakness on this front (fortunately or unfortunately). If US cannot support its allies, it will loose power. US have no choice but to show strength in the face of big odds. Even if this translate to fighting another war on a big scale which is something US can do.

American reputation is mixed in the pan-Islamic world, not much has changed in this respect. Not much will change in this respect soon.
I have said it many times. Support Two State Solution with Jerusalem as an international city under United Nations control.

USA's reputation in Islamic world is very bad because of Afghanistan and Iraq wars which were both illegal.
Also the Afghan Taliban won the war in the Afghanistan war, which means quite a few things.

Last edited:
Its pretty hard to ignore the global economic consequences of having around one third of the worlds sea traded hydrocarbons shut off.
How does oil at $200.00 a barrel sound?,how about $300.00?

My comment was pure sarcasm. As I believe that would start a war.

Iran would not be able to get away with it for long

NATO Article 5 doesn't enforce all member countries to go to war. It states something like " take measures as deemed necessary"

Turkey will have slightly different definition of "as deemed necessary".
Yep , their definition most likely will be:-

1697767986518.png

This war just started mate, not ending anytime soon. And theirs no indication their is even an off ramp here. A train without brakes and who knows where it will end up.

Regardless of that, the only thing that matters, is that Iran does not fire the first shot. If Israel wants to punish Iran for opening new fronts against them, that's fine, but Iran should and will wait to be hit first.

Speaking of "disappointment" about an actor's purported military power (or as some tend to believe, invincibility), did not USA president Biden label the Palestinian offensive as the equivalent to "fifteen 9/11's"?

In the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks (whose details are still raising plenty of unanswered questions which shed doubt on the official version, see 9/11 Truth movement) the regime in Washington not only invaded an entire nation, Afghanistan, toppling its rulers because they were hosting the grouplet claimed to have perpetrated the attacks; no, the USA regime with the active collaboration of mainstream media went as far as fabricating bogus "evidence" of a non-existing WMD arsenal in Iraq to fool the public in order to justify illegal aggression and occupation of a second nation i.e. Iraq. Today Iraq is still suffering from the destabilization brought about by the invasion.

Compare this to the American and zionist reaction towards the recent, "fifteen-fold 9/11" - apart from the fact that the comparison between the 9/11 events and the Palestinian offensive is baseless to start with, the Palestinian Resistance has been backed for decades by a state benefactor, namely Iran. Iran has been arming, training, funding, supporting diplomatically and politically as well as transferring technology, intelligence and know-how to the entire range of relevant Palestinian Resistance movements (Hamas, PIJ, PFLP etc).

In other terms, Iranian assistance to the Palestinians goes far beyond the Taleban's for Al-Qaida. Question, what are "mighty invincible" Washington and Tel Aviv doing about it right now? Why in the world aren't they preparing to bomb Iran yet, in stark contrast to how Washington responded to the 9/11 attacks? Aren't they endowed with crushing, unchallenged military superiority as their official regime propaganda (relayed by subservient mainstream media) would like us to believe? What's holding them back?

Now this right here is some major hot air for you. Isra"el" is not the only party to have had its image of untouchability shattered over the past weeks: the USA, committed as it is to Tel Aviv's security (to the point that serious scholars such as Mearsheimer and Walt showed how the 2003 invasion of Iraq was conducted primarily at the behest of the zionist lobby in D.C.), is another. Considering the USA regime's lack of military action against Iran as we speak, it's plain obvious to any impartial observer that the common perception of USA power, bloated by propaganda, exceeds by far its concrete reality on the ground.

Last edited:
Speaking of "disappointment" about an actor's purported military power (or as some tend to believe, invincibility), did not USA president Biden label the Palestinian offensive as the equivalent to "fifteen 9/11's"?

In the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks (whose details are still raising plenty of unanswered questions which shed doubt on the official version, see 9/11 Truth movement) the regime in Washington not only invaded an entire nation, Afghanistan, toppling its rulers because they were hosting the grouplet claimed to have perpetrated the attacks; no, the USA regime with the active collaboration of mainstream media went as far as fabricating bogus "evidence" of a non-existing WMD arsenal in Iraq to fool the public in order to justify illegal aggression and occupation of a second nation i.e. Iraq. Today Iraq is still suffering from the destabilization brought about by the invasion.

Compare this to the American and zionist reaction towards the recent, "fifteen-fold 9/11" - apart from the fact that the comparison between the 9/11 events and the Palestinian offensive is baseless to start with, the Palestinian Resistance has been backed for decades by a state benefactor, namely Iran. Iran has been arming, training, funding, supporting diplomatically and politically as well as transferring technology, intelligence and know-how to the entire range of relevant Palestinian Resistance movements (Hamas, PIJ, PFLP etc).

In other terms, Iranian assistance to the Palestinians goes far beyond the Taleban's for Al-Qaida. Question, what are "mighty invincible" Washington and Tel Aviv doing about it right now? Why in the world aren't they preparing to bomb Iran yet, in stark contrast to how Washington responded to the 9/11 attacks? Aren't they endowed with crushing, unchallenged military superiority as their official regime propaganda (relayed by subservient mainstream media) would like us to believe? What's holding them back?

Now this right here is some major hot air for you. Isra"el" is not the only party to have had its image of untouchability shattered over the past weeks: the USA, committed as it is to Tel Aviv's security (to the point that serious scholars such as Mearsheimer and Walt showed how the 2003 invasion of Iraq was conducted primarily at the behest of the zionist lobby in D.C.), is another. Considering the USA regime's lack of military action against Iran as we speak, it's plain obvious to any impartial observer that the common perception of USA power, bloated by propaganda, exceeds by far its concrete reality on the ground.
Only Iran????? South Africa ( who have faced Apartheid themselves), China, Pakistan and Bangladesh also support Palestine militarily.

Only Iran????? South Africa ( who have faced Apartheid themselves), China, Pakistan and Bangladesh also support Palestine militarily.

This is the first time I'm hearing this. If you have reliable sources to this effect, please share.

But how exactly does it contradict my point? If true if would only compound what I highlighted since we aren't seeing Washington bomb South Africa, China, Pakistan or Bangladesh. It would imply the USA is even more incapable than thought.

Last edited:
Fatwas was given by Khomeinis , " It was for the world and mass people " ,Uranium was enriched by scientists, bomb was making by the direction of Iranian military establishment and IRGC . Khomeinis told nuclear technologyis a ' Neyamoth ' . So please don't underestimate Iranian Hujurs .
In fact , they have the real balls and courage . I may be wrong , but in my opinion they have two to 10 eggs .

This is the first time I'm hearing this. If you have reliable sources to this effect, please share.

But how exactly does it contradict my point? If true if would only compound what I highlighted since we aren't seeing Washington bomb South Africa, China, Pakistan or Bangladesh. It would imply the USA is even more incapable than thought.
Much of the world is sympathetic to Palestine. Is this valid reason to attack so many countries?

War in modern times is increasingly HYBRID in its character but strategy is still the important consideration. Maybe study World War 2? American war machine is big and strong but this is but a part of the story. American economy is of even greater significance to many countries around the world.

Iranian situation is different from that of many countries out there. Iran has authoritative setup that decides everything for the masses. Have a look at value of Iranian currency - I am not sure how a typical Iranian household is even able to make ends meet. Much of the Iranian economy is black (smuggling). But you have inflated view of Iranian options in the Middle East.

You have yet to understand what a COALITION can do to a country when it comes at it in force - it takes one bad step. Iraqi also felt untouchable at one point and decided to annex Kuwait over a disagreement on how to settle loans. I have studied numerous records so I am pointing out the obvious.

Iran has benefitted from American decision to disarm and reshape political landscape of Iraq in the Middle East. But if you are trying to create an Empire in the Middle East, I am not sure how long this will last.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom