What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
well that cant happen in India since owr army culture is very different from Arab culture but about Pak Army im not sure if they wont do it judging from there deeds in 1970 in Dhaka

But Indian Army killed thousands of Sikhs in 1984 and Kashmiris up-to-date or did your textbooks not teach you that???

They did what had to be done and let me clarify,,,,pls don't pounce on me for saying so but only jats in punjab favour khalistan.........and jats are not majority here,sorry to burst ur bubble

My family did not till 1984 and after BJP came to power , most jats dropped their demand for khalistan and dropped out of terrorism as majority gurudwara heads also felt the struggle was over.

Even in Kashmir the Sikhs were targeted. Hindus who sheltered Sikhs were also attacked. Congress goons from Jammu ransacked the local Gurdwara. After 3 years, the locals (both Hindus and Muslims) collected money and renovated the Gurdwara. Many Sikh families returned :)
what do you expect them to do?

I blame all this on Indira Gandhi for trying to use Bhindranwale to take on the Akali Dal.

@sardar1987, I hope from the posts in this thread, you'll get an example why members were requesting Moderators to close the thread "Gurjrat and 84 riots". :omghaha:

But man i had to read 2 books to write about militancy and all that these ppl care about is rhetoric

Last edited by a moderator:
Get lost. Sikhs are not hindus and will never be. Maximum fighting took place in Amritsar zone where muslim population was extremely heavy. I know this because some of my family members lost their lives defending amritsar against muslim mobs in both 1947 and in 1984 as piligrims .

The division you talk of is merely political and nothing more.

I have a good friend from delhi a Tagra,his family lost 70% family members while migrating from Lyallpur to Jalandhar.

They are Sehjdhaari Sikhs,his grandpa's name was Guranditta(am sure you know what it means),

Let me ask you,what should the Indian government done in case of 1984?

Why do you think i would favour with the Jatt side of the story,

As KPS Gill said Khalistan was a fight between Jatt Sikhs.

I know that Jatts are not the majority.

I agree that Jatts dont want to share the power,they always had or land reforms for that matter,hence seeking soemthing like Khalistan but what i dont understand is why would someone take such a dangerous gamble of trusting pakistanis a mere 40 years after you know what happened?

KPS gill that drunkard.Nothing but a fake sikh.He never dares crosses paths with a amritdhari for he knows what an amritdhari will do to him.

Get lost. Sikhs are not hindus and will never be. Maximum fighting took place in Amritsar zone where muslim population was extremely heavy. I know this because some of my family members lost their lives defending amritsar against muslim mobs in both 1947 and in 1984 as piligrims .

Sikhs did lots of atrocities in Punjab in 1947... We Muslims will never forget

My family did not till 1984 and after BJP came to power , most jats dropped their demand for khalistan and dropped out of terrorism as majority gurudwara heads also felt the struggle was over.

I don't believe you,,,,as most of my jat friends still favour khalistan,its an indisputable fact madam,,,and this **** is fuelled by canadian and american nri jats

KPS gill that drunkard.Nothing but a fake sikh.He never dares crosses paths with a amritdhari for he knows what an amritdhari will do to him.

Boss,let us not kid ourselves here.

Yes,he is a drunk,powerful bureaucrat,not an amritdhaari but if you are going to disassociate the sikhs who smoke/drink,you ll be excluding a lot of them.

The division you talk of is merely political and nothing more.

I have a good friend from delhi a Tagra,his family lost 70% family members while migrating from Lyallpur to Jalandhar.

They are Sehjdhaari Sikhs,his grandpa's name was Guranditta(am sure you know what it means),

Let me ask you,what should the Indian government done in case of 1984?

Sehjdhaaris are not khalsa. I will be clear, but yes they can be called sikh , but not khalsa. read the 5k's not SGPC slick marketing to proselytize hindus .

Icewolf,

I am not a punjabi but have knowledge about things and neitehr are you,so dont try to take someone else's sorrows your personal thing.

You are a memon,just be that.

Boss,let us not kid ourselves here.

Yes,he is a drunk,powerful bureaucrat,not an amritdhaari but if you are going to disassociate the sikhs who smoke/drink,you ll be excluding a lot of them.

I don't care. Anyone who thinks or smokes is not khalsa.That is clear.

If the ladies are slaughter and raped, babies torn into pieces, what do you expect men to do? Escape like Pandits? Sorry to say, but Sikhs, Gurkhas, Nagas...hell even Dogras :( fight back - and fight back hard...
Sikhs did lots of atrocities in Punjab in 1947... We Muslims will never forget

Sehjdhaaris are not khalsa. I will be clear, but yes they can be called sikh , but not khalsa. read the 5k's not SGPC slick marketing to proselytize hindus .

Ok,so what should be done with them?

You think a Bhapa Sikh would have more aukaat than a jatt sehjdhaari in 1947?

But Indian Army killed thousands of Sikhs in 1984 and Kashmiris up-to-date or did your textbooks not teach you that???

well are you an sick or are you foolish well those who did that to were congressi goons who did it to loot as the goons in lahore and all west pakistan did to laks of hindus and sikhs and pak army & there stooges muslim bengalies did to hindus in 1970

genocide

Back
Top Bottom