What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
If the ladies are slaughter and raped, babies torn into pieces, what do you expect men to do? Escape like Pandits? Sorry to say, but Sikhs, Gurkhas, Nagas...hell even Dogras :( fight back - and fight back hard...

Pandits escaped because that was the right thing to do,dont forget that in 1947 muqabla was with chaaku,talwar not with AK 47.

So,you want the minority pandits to get slaughtered?

I don't believe you,,,,as most of my jat friends still favour khalistan,its an indisputable fact madam,,,and this **** is fuelled by canadian and american nri jats

But the gurudwara heads do not as they know well the moment they get khalistan they will be destroyed by pakistan. Jats are not fools.Yes , some jat youngsters are hot headed but not fools . Most of them are hoping for the Sau Sakhi prophecy of Russia to invade Western punjab and eastern punjab to come to pass.

Ok,so what should be done with them?

You think a Bhapa Sikh would have more aukaat than a jatt sehjdhaari in 1947?
You may laugh at bhappas(khatris) but let me tell u one thing

ALL TEN GURUS WERE KHATRIS,,,,,,(and am not a khatri)

I don't care. Anyone who thinks or smokes is not khalsa.That is clear.

I agree with you and i support you.

But do you think a puritan khalistan is the solution and Pakistan would let you be?

And talking about Jatts,how many Jatts are Teetotallers?

You may laugh at bhappas(khatris) but let me tell u one thing

ALL TEN GURUS WERE KHATRIS,,,,,,(and am not a khatri)

I am not laughing at anyone but merely pointing out the power structures that existed in Punjabi society at that time.

But the gurudwara heads do not as they know well the moment they get khalistan they will be destroyed by pakistan. Jats are not fools.Yes , some jat youngsters are hot headed but not fools . Most of them are hoping for the Sau Sakhi prophecy of Russia to invade Western punjab and eastern punjab to come to pass.

Don't talk trash here.They are arguably the richest and most afluent group in the whole country,what do they want....this is bullshit.By the way did u read the likn i sent u?

But man i had to read 2 books to write about militancy and all that these ppl care about is rhetoric

You'll Gradually learn and come to know the Reality. I've debated on Khalistan with Pakistani Members, most of them has Zero Knowledge about it and Sikhism. That is why, all my replies in this thread are one liners.. :angel:

This is the answer from Pakistani Member to one of my Post:

"Who cares about Sikh and their Khalistan movement, they can fight the Indian government and start killing each other. It would weaken India and losen their grip over occupied Kashmir. In the end it all comes down to Kashmir and water for Pakistan. no body has any burning love in their heart for Sikhs.."

The above sums it all :closed:

I agree with this,my friend in Jalandhar said the same thing,During the militancy years the Gurudwaras protected the Hindus and never favoured Khalistan.

I agree with you and i support you.

But do you think a puritan khalistan is the solution and Pakistan would let you be?

And talking about Jatts,how many Jatts are Teetotallers?

ZERO

I am not laughing at anyone but merely pointing out the power structures that existed in Punjabi society at that time.

this useless division of castes has no relevance now,,,,and i hate people who harp on their caste

Icewolf,

I am not a punjabi but have knowledge about things and neitehr are you,so dont try to take someone else's sorrows your personal thing.

You are a memon,just be that.

Since when am I memon :rofl:
Im just a Burhani, high caste Hindu convert and have Arab blood :rofl:

You'll Gradually learn and come to know the Reality. I've debated on Khalistan with Pakistani Members, most of them has Zero Knowledge about it and Sikhism. That is why, all my replies in this thread are one liners.. :angel:

This is the answer from Pakistani Member to one of my Post:

Who cares about Sikh and their Khalistan movement, they can fight the Indian government and start killing each other. It would weaken India and losen their grip over occupied Kashmir. In the end it all comes down to Kashmir and water for Pakistan. no body has any burning love in their heart for Sikhs..

The above sums it all :closed:

I am surprised how come such an obvious thing is even doubted,the partition of 1947 is a witness of their mentality,very very simple thing.

Sikhs did lots of atrocities in Punjab in 1947... We Muslims will never forget

and better not ,because your people only understand the language of terror. But now the indian govt has managed to castrate the sikh community ,removed our weapons from the Gurudwaras(which is why we survived as since Arjun Dev ji shaheedi ,we started stockpiling weapons so that we could defend ourselves.

indian govt has our great quom their guard dogs because we khalsa disarmed ourselves on the whims of Nehru. Today most of our quom is not even amritdhari and I have no respect for such ****.

I am a Pandit myself. So no. But I want them to fight back or at least make a stand if necessary. If you live just one month with me in Srinagar(I dont live in Shahr though), you will know what abuses are leveled against us(eg lollay - most common)
Even today most Pandits have a very soft approach. We should understand that every time a Sikh Guru won't be able to come to our rescue... :agree:
Pandits escaped because that was the right thing to do,dont forget that in 1947 muqabla was with chaaku,talwar not with AK 47.

So,you want the minority pandits to get slaughtered?

I agree with this,my friend in Jalandhar said the same thing,During the militancy years the Gurudwaras protected the Hindus and never favoured Khalistan.

Gurudwaras has diff allegiance.......some having allegiance to damdami taksaal favour khalistan openly

Back
Top Bottom