What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
:) A battle among equals? I don't know. Sikhs are warriors. Many families in Punjab have at least one son in the Armed forces. Massacres happened on both sides. Hindus did so too. Kashmir was silent during the entire partition. Only in October end was there trouble.
Sorry but Sikhs did even worse when tey found out their precious Punjab was splitting and they massacred whole Muslim towns blew up trains, and when we retaliated all cried...
But just know that if Sikhs are so called warrior, Muslim and that too Punjabi are not anything less
Btw Sikh or Hindu, Punjabis are the most honest and hard working people I have met. Indian punjabis that is...never been to Pakistan. :D

and sikhs were just 10-15% of amritsar. Overall muslims were more than hindus or sikhs and muslim league had stockpiled entire mosques with a lot of arms.

sikhs in the past:
Please stop hindu vs sikh stuff.We have the same castes,same genes and same habbits............heck guru gobind singh ji even wrote CHANDI DI VAAR on goddess durga........counter this

Gurudwaras has diff allegiance.......some having allegiance to damdami taksaal favour khalistan openly

Yes,you would know much better,i heard from some friends,their uncles went to Canada to pray in a gurudwara and they got abused,in the early 90s.

well,just sad man.

Lack of political unity has always been the problem and this is historic right from Jaichand to Sihaldi to The Jatts sitting quiet and watching Ahmad Shah Abdali race to Panipat whereas the Rohilla Pathans go and stop the Peshwa.

So,thats how it is.

Sorry but Sikhs did even worse when tey found out their precious Punjab was splitting and they massacred whole Muslim towns blew up trains, and when we retaliated all cried...
But just know that if Sikhs are so called warrior, Muslim and that too Punjabi are not anything less

so as per you all those who massacre innocent and unarmed citizens are warriors

no wonder you call Gen Zia Marsd E Momin -Mard E Haq after what he did in syriya & jordan for his arab masters

This is the old British policy,all the Indian Kashtriya and Martial castes have been demilitarised and softened.

They did this to create an army/police loyal to the central government alone.

So,you want to keep your arms,join the army.

Army violence in 1984 is the precise reason why sikh gurudwaras stopped stockpiling arms,in contradiction to Guru's Arjun Dev ji warning. And almost all amritdharis have vowed that they will never join the indian or pakistani armies and certainly be not servile to the cowardly brahmins/banniyas or the muslims. Enjoy the balkanisation in coming years because of the growing sunni population and the rising dalit-tribal naxal movement.

I was just a year old when it happened. :D But there were troubling signs. We disregarded them. Yeah ultimately you are right. Pandits had no fight in them. Had they stayed the death toll would have been higher.
Good thing is that now they are waking up (not that they are being anti Muslim or anything) :) - with the Government doing ...well....ummm...nothing, remaining Pandits in the Valley and outside are willing to resist. :)
I am not disagreeing with you but the Pandits didn't see it coming and i support Jagmohan for what he did.

Let me tell you,just carve Jammu & Ladakh out of the valley,these guys ll come to their aukaat.

You are quoting a very skewed version of history, probably from your Indian textbook that blames Muslim for partiton

Riots actually started when Sikh learnt that Lahore and Amritsar wouldnt be linked

it is common sense and perception,Hindus/Sikhs didn't want partition,Muslims league did and it is natural they start the violence to make a case for partition.

And naturally Sikhs would react,which is the whole point anyway.

Army violence in 1984 is the precise reason why sikh gurudwaras stopped stockpiling arms,in contradiction to Guru's Arjun Dev ji warning. And almost all amritdharis have vowed that they will never join the indian or pakistani armies and certainly be not servile to the cowardly brahmins/banniyas or the muslims. Enjoy the balkanisation in coming years because of the growing sunni population and the rising dalit-tribal naxal movement.

Are u even a sikh,,,,u have no idea about sikhism and the present situation in india

i agree with u...........you know whats the diff b/w muslims and sikhs

MUSLIMS CONVERTED FROM HINDUS TO AVOID PERSECUTION
SIKHS CONVERTED FROM HINDUS TO FIGHT MUGHALS

All Sikh fighting turned out futile, after finally defeating weakass Mughal Empire after Aurangzeb you came under British rule...

Where was your so called proud Sikh heritage then...
And it would shame you to know that British wanted Sikh as bodyguard while they would never step in Muslim territory...

In KP, British suffered biggest loss and British had to retreat so many times...
Poor bastards even called for Sikh khalsa help but still couldnt defeat Pakthun braves :lol:

Back
Top Bottom