What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
Songs dont help you gulp down the facts that Sikhs were used as shoe mats by the British

and your muslim league and Barelvi founder who we killed was first to kiss british rear against the khalsa and constantly asked for weapons and funds against us. maximum fighters for independence were also sikhs.Muslims ,they gave nautch girls to british lol.

A small group of Marathas drew Aurangazeb far away from the comforts of Delhi,stretched him tight and ended up blowing him off.

Is that supposed to make me mad as it doesnt... :lol:
Or should I talk about what a certain Guru had to face by Aurangzeb... since you wat to quote his failures

Wikianswers? Provide some better source. Sikhs still make up 10–15% of all ranks in the Indian Army and 20% of its officers.

Your claim of discrimination is not true. People from other regions of India are still under-represented in the army.

Punjab saw a lot of prosperity during the green revolution years but the side effects that came along were brutal,who ll i blame for this?

The congress for sure but Congress survives only because the Arya Samaj and the SGPC cant sit face to face and sort out issues,so they let such chindichor to get in between and do the interpretation for them.

Well lets stop talking about who started it first as we have conflicting views, but no way that Sikh killed that many Muslims.. You are just quoting out of your a$$.

I have read estimates of 400,000 to over a million muslims killed in East punjab. So a median figure.

Fighting for the lost cause is the ultimate anyone can do.Fighting when you know odds are skewed against u makes something extra,not running away and getting meekly converted

btw i don't consider sikh gurus as gods,,they were simply better than a god as they achieved a godlike status not on the basis of some prophecy or something but actually showing people how to do it.peace

:blah: :blah:
Muslim converted so they are weaker than us :blah:

History doesnt tell that... Maybe its your inferitority complex...

Kashmir was silent during the entire partition. Only in October end was there trouble.Btw Sikh or Hindu, Punjabis are the most honest and hard working people I have met. Indian punjabis that is...never been to Pakistan. :D

A Kashmiri friend of mine used to get furious even with the mention of word Pashtun.

Wikianswers? Provide some better source. Sikhs still make up 10–15% of all ranks in the Indian Army and 20% of its officers.

Your claim of discrimination is not true. People from other regions of India are still under-represented in the army.

In 1947, Sikhs made up 50 percent of Indian Army officers, 38 percent of the air force and 33 percent of combat soldiers.
For Sikh Independence - NYTimes.com

Today the army tries to woo us , but we say get lost.

Is that supposed to make me mad as it doesnt... :lol:
Or should I talk about what a certain Guru had to face by Aurangzeb... since you wat to quote his failures

Dont take yourself too seriously dude,the point is that practically ended the show.

Like i say,who laughs last laughs best.

What do you have today? Moth eaten Pakistan.

What use is history,as we have had our revenge well and good and we even have your jugular vein in our grasp.

This post is not to make you mad,but to calm you down to realise the truth better.

Because,we hindus know when to cool down ourselves and make decisions,so it helps us that you always stay mad or stupid.

Punjab saw a lot of prosperity during the green revolution years but the side effects that came along were brutal,who ll i blame for this?

The congress for sure but Congress survives only because the Arya Samaj and the SGPC cant sit face to face and sort out issues,so they let such chindichor to get in between and do the interpretation for them.

arya samaj is the reason why riots happened. Arya Samajis are reason why sikhs will never call themselves hindu.

and your muslim league and Barelvi founder who we killed was first to kiss british rear against the khalsa and constantly asked for weapons and funds against us. maximum fighters for independence were also sikhs.Muslims ,they gave nautch girls to british lol.

Problem with you Dharmics is that you are always a slave for a foreigner and always end up justifying that..
You were Mughal , British , Indian , Khalistani , and back to Indian...

Your ancestors migrated to Karachi to grasp business opportunities there, the Muhajirs attacked and looted the Sindhi Hindus of Karachi and Hyderabad forcing 1.2 million Sindhi Hindus to migrate into India.

Man all i am saying is lets forget about religions here,,,,its unimportant,we must focus on the culture of indian subcontinent that remains same even to this day and thats the better bonding force than religion,,,,,,,,all these jingoistic claims from either of communities isn't gonna cut ice or help.....and specifically pakistanis need to tone down their hatred to other religions,i mean

LIVE AND LET OTHERS LIVE DUDE:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom