What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
@sardar1987 good read of your blog. The same question should be asked to dogvijay and congress party who are playing secularism card.
@sardar1987 good read of your blog. The same question should be asked to dogvijay and congress party who are playing secularism card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem with you Dharmics is that you are always a slave for a foreigner and always end up justifying that..
You were Mughal , British , Indian , Khalistani , and back to Indian...

At least I am not slave to some arab religion with the nonsense that is known as hadiths. muslims you were even more servile to british than hindus lol.

iTS ALL PAST NOW

says the sanatan sikhi.

Dont take yourself too seriously dude,the point is that practically ended the show.

Like i say,who laughs last laughs best.

What do you have today? Moth eaten Pakistan.

What use is history,as we have had our revenge well and good and we even have your jugular vein in our grasp.

This post is not to make you mad,but to calm you down to realise the truth better.

Because,we hindus know when to cool down ourselves and make decisions,so it helps us that you always stay mad or stupid.

You have our jugular vein, and we have grabbed you by the balls with our nukes.

We're just asking for you to try something.

Sikhs will definitely take exception to your outrageous statement. The Indian regime with the support of the thuggish military massacred 19,568 Sikhs in operation blue star 1984.

Look whos talking? This comrade forgot Tienanmen square massacre by default. One more brain washed 2 cent army member

I will do some more pieces on these issues

I think its enough icewolf.........stop bringing religion everywhere

Last edited by a moderator:

Your nukes neither beat India now nor they can not cancel 1971 humiliated surrender and defeat

A Kashmiri friend of mine used to get furious even with the mention of word Pashtun.

we put the pashtun in his place which you hindus failed to do for a thousand years .And then came along the hindu dogras who destroyed the sikh empire by selling out the khalsa to the british .

But still what the russians did to the pashtuns ,man that was something.Soviets would have won had it been not for the weakling Gorbachev.

Today the army tries to woo us , but we say get lost.

That's a letter to the editor by some separatist. Please provide some encyclopedia or some report to prove your claim of Sikhs being discriminated.

we put the pashtun in his place which you hindus failed to do for a thousand years .And then came along the hindu dogras who destroyed the sikh empire by selling out the khalsa to the british .

But still what the russians did to the pashtuns ,man that was something.Soviets would have won had it been not for the weakling Gorbachev.

No one sold khalsas to british u ignorant person,,,,,,,maharaja patiala himself aligned with british against other sikhs

Back
Top Bottom