What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
And as if pashtuns are eating chicken and drinking beer.......All those 100 pieces are indivisually better than pashtun areas and i don't get it why do ppl celebrate when they have lost the max.I am no pashtun basher but ppl ought to realize that war is **** for everyone but especially the weaker side which was pashtuns in russian invasion and usa invasion.Their 2-3 generations are already lost and u claim they have won??God help you man,instead of focussing on education etc they are joining taliban ranks and if this keeps on happening they are bound to be bombed to stone age.

Pakistan must understand that its the era of technology and not manpower and pashtuns have none so they better focus on themselves than fighting useless jihads

Afghanistan is not linked to a huge Trade Route anymore... Empires change... You have to be connected to sea in modern world for any big economy...

So why did pashtun lose kashmir and peshawar to us? Why did their women marry us?

and pashtuns lost 1.5 million to soviet forces today ,the pashtuns are starving and working as prostitutes in peshawar. Most of them regret fighting ussr for pakistani punjabi who are like brahmins according to them.

Had the soviets used mustard gas like they did in xinjiang the insurgency would have been crushed in 1.5 years.

Soviet invasion of Afghanistan was foolish,but the war was won by USA with their pressure tactics.

Exactly,so you should side with the BJP.

I would have had they not allowed the intelligence agencies to run drug trade into sikh villages and allow us to stockpile arms in Gurudwaras. We will need to counter the muslim hordes of west punjab.

But overall BJP rule is still better. We will never tolerate congress rule of punjab.

Afghanistan is not linked to a huge Trade Route anymore... Empires change... You have to be connected to sea in modern world for any big economy...

True.

But they are right in between Iran and India,Oil producer & Oil Consumer.

Soviet invasion of Afghanistan was foolish,but the war was won by USA with their pressure tactics.

Pressure?lol.Soviets had won by 1987 as per western analysts with their scorched earth policy .It was that zionist traitor Gorbachev who decided to leave.

I would have had they not allowed the intelligence agencies to run drug trade into sikh villages and allow us to stockpile arms in Gurudwaras. We will need to counter the muslim hordes of west punjab.

But overall BJP rule is still better. We will never tolerate congress rule of punjab.

Too many problems have to be sorted out before that.

But frankly,Punjab is great,Haryana is the trouble.

So why did pashtun lose kashmir and peshawar to us? Why did their women marry us?

and pashtuns lost 1.5 million to soviet forces today ,the pashtuns are starving and working as prostitutes in peshawar. Most of them regret fighting ussr for pakistani punjabi who are like brahmins according to them.

Had the soviets used mustard gas like they did in xinjiang the insurgency would have been crushed in 1.5 years.

Pashtun gained back for us, and their women never married you.

Pashtuns are doing better in Pk than most minorities in your country. Look how many Pasthuns are in Army, ISI, AF, etc..

And they never regret it. And only Afghani hate Punjabi..

Soviets Im sure used more than mustard gas to subdue Afghanistan, but Im sure Soviet would have collapsed one way or another

Pressure?lol.Soviets had won by 1987 as per western analysts with their scorched earth policy .It was that zionist traitor Gorbachev who decided to leave.

well that could be a theory which cant be verified but Russia on its own is much more efficient than having to manage a whole list of countries.

Whatever Turkey is or can be,Russia would always be the boss of the region.

This is bullshit claim.....they can start farming or something but no! they have been propagated as those mythical warriors that will bring down usa like it brought down ussr.....and when usa finally goes u ppl will find some other country like india or israel to use these warriors against.The fact remains u are an internet warrior,ehy don't u join and fight alongside them

NEVER SAY SOMETHING THAT U YOURSELF ARE UNWILLING TO DO

True.

But they are right in between Iran and India,Oil producer & Oil Consumer.

And how well is that going baba...?
Not a single drop of oil exported from Iran this month... or the last month.. or the month before that ;)

http://www.sikhreview.org/pdf/may2001/pdf-files/perspective.pdf

from 30% to 7%.As above

Congressional Record, V. 151, PT. 17, October 7 to 26, 2005 - Google Books

in the past till 1995 ,we were discriminated.After BJP came in power ,things changed.my posts are not on discrimination.

Brother I can understand your hate but let me tell you one thing that whatever happened was more like political thing, a mistake done by Congress and not religious. You must have been to other Indian states and believe me that Sikhs are very much respected by Hindus, christians or even Indian muslims. You know when I was small, in mumbai my parents used to say that always take some sardar jee's taxi because of the faith on Sikhs. Well we can't change what happened in 80s, but together we can make sure that such thing won't happen in Future.

This is bullshit claim.....they can start farming or something but no! they have been propagated as those mythical warriors that will bring down usa like it brought down ussr.....and when usa finally goes u ppl will find some other country like india or israel to use these warriors against.The fact remains u are an internet warrior,ehy don't u join and fight alongside them

NEVER SAY SOMETHING THAT U YOURSELF ARE UNWILLING TO DO

Afghanistan is a desert country.

And maybe you have read in your Indian Economics books that states that are away from water do better... certaintly not me.

Back
Top Bottom