What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
And how exactly Haryana is the trouble ?

Because Congress rules there,the Jats let the Delhi waale dictate terms.

And how well is that going baba...?
Not a single drop of oil exported from Iran this month... or the last month.. or the month before that ;)

Thats today but even if Iran could export,Afghanistan cna host a pipeline and make money,like How Turkey makes money out of Kurdish Oil from Iraq.

http://www.sikhreview.org/pdf/may2001/pdf-files/perspective.pdf

from 30% to 7%.As above

Congressional Record, V. 151, PT. 17, October 7 to 26, 2005 - Google Books

in the past till 1995 ,we were discriminated.After BJP came in power ,things changed.my posts are not on discrimination.

Sikhs make up 10–15% of all ranks in the Indian Army and 20% of its officers, whilst Sikhs only forming less than 2% of the Indian population, but still you are using the word discrimination. Sikhs formed 20% of British army and after independence the size of the army was increased from 2.5 Lakhs in 1947 to 1.3 Million.

This is bullshit claim.....they can start farming or something but no! they have been propagated as those mythical warriors that will bring down usa like it brought down ussr.....and when usa finally goes u ppl will find some other country like india or israel to use these warriors against.The fact remains u are an internet warrior,ehy don't u join and fight alongside them

NEVER SAY SOMETHING THAT U YOURSELF ARE UNWILLING TO DO

Dude,there are too many internet warriors here but luckily many sane heads too.

Amongst all the cocky dudes here,i dont think any of them are in Pak defence forces.

Sikhs make up 10–15% of all ranks in the Indian Army and 20% of its officers, whilst Sikhs only forming less than 2% of the Indian population, you are using the word discriminated. Sikhs formed 20% of British army and after independence the size of the army was increased from 2.5 Lakhs in 1947 to 1.3 Million.

I know many sons of Punjabi officers joining army again.

Had the BJP and INLD wouldn't have parted their ways in the last elections there wouldn't have been congress. this is exactly whats been ailing BJP at national as well as regional fronts. BJP must follow inclusive politics rather than exclusive one. Hopefully this time around we'll get rid of congress.

Afghanistan is a desert country.

And maybe you have read in your Indian Economics books that states that are away from water do better... certaintly not me.

I have no economics background...........but u wanna say they have no option than fighting??Thats a ludicrous claim man,please talk some sense,pakistan's problems stem from this very fact and u guys should denounce such hate mongering

Afghanistan is not linked to a huge Trade Route anymore... Empires change... You have to be connected to sea in modern world for any big economy...

If you want to make Gwadar to connect CAR you will have to rely on Afghanistan and Afghanistan also lies close to central Asian gas fields.

Thats today but even if Iran could export,Afghanistan cna host a pipeline and make money,like How Turkey makes money out of Kurdish Oil from Iraq.
The fact is pakistan is manipulating the hugely pro indian afganis for strategic depth and when anyone cries foul they blame it on mossad,cia,raw,m16 and whatnot.These ppl should be ashamed of singularly responsible for loss of millions of people

Had the BJP and INLD wouldn't have parted their ways in the last elections there wouldn't have been congress. this is exactly whats been ailing BJP at national as well as regional fronts. BJP must follow inclusive politics rather than exclusive one. Hopefully this time around we'll get rid of congress.

Does Chautala still have enough power to oust Hooda?

The fact is pakistan is manipulating the hugely pro indian afganis for strategic depth and when anyone cries foul they blame it on mossad,cia,raw,m16 and whatnot.These ppl should be ashamed of singularly responsible for loss of millions of people

It was also meant to manipulate Pakistan's Pashtuns. Pakistan's establishment had always feared Pashtun nationalism and they radicalized them to counter it. NWFP was initially reluctant to join Pakistan and was only Muslim majority province where Muslim League lost the election in 1946.

If you want to make Gwadar to connect CAR you will have to rely on Afghanistan and Afghanistan also lies close to central Asian gas fields.

Pakistan govt already knows that. We control Afghanistan

Does Chautala still have enough power to oust Hooda?

Chautala's have a fanatical votebank, and more over he has the sympathy wave after the arrest and all. and more over Chautala is in really good terms with Modi. So if they both come together we'll definately see the end of congress.

They certainly dont have shame and from what i have encountered,Afghans & Iranians dont hate Indians.

They are quite chilled out,apart from certain politically minded ones.

It was also meant to manipulate Pakistan's Pashtuns. Pakistan's establishment had always feared Pashtun nationalism and they radicalized them to counter it. NWFP was initially reluctant to join Pakistan and was only Muslim majority province where Muslim League lost the election in 1946.

Yeah, okay.
Pashtun nationalism still exists. Just look at ANP in elections :lol:

Pakistans establishment is Pashtun :cuckoo:
And Pakistan was never afraid of Pasthun nationalism. As any educated Pashtun can see they live better in PK than in Afg.

NWFP was never reluctant. Dont talk ****.
There were some people who were reluctant. But that was because they didnt want the whole Pakistan state!!

And they feel no animosity towards india,its only pakistani punjabis who are baying for our blood man

Chautala's have a fanatical votebank, and more over he has the sympathy wave after the arrest and all. and more over Chautala is in really good terms with Modi. So if they both come together we'll definately see the end of congress.

I have spent time in Haryana,my good friend's from Hissar and i have stayed in their farm.

Back
Top Bottom