What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
Man even Jinnah Saab,do you think he wanted to give up Malabar Hill,Bombay.

That would have been very very bad for him.

Hmm,Hamesha aisa hi hota hain.

Rajasthan mein bhi yehi cheez.

Been there too,remember the old names of the localities,

Danish manda,basti Sheikhan,etc etc.
yups danish manda is just 2-3 kms away frm my home :)..btw my original name is also danish :D
model town .adarsh nagar...bmc...:) any reviews about my city ?? good or bad??

CRPF existed in 1984. I have given the evidence 30% to 8% today. And that's for good reason.Patriotism sure does not work with us ,maybe with sahejdaaris. So take the indian congress arya samaji govt propaganda to sahejdaaris. Leave us alone from your congressi machinations.

Go and worship the muslim vote bank for they will be your overlords in the future and don't bank on us sikhs to save you this time.

First of all I am a hardcore BJP supporter and strict anti-congressi. Secondly I don't know if that 30% figure is right or wrong, afaik 20% sikhs served in british indian army in ww1 and ww2 but don't know how much after independence.

First of all I am a hardcore BJP supporter and strict anti-congressi. Secondly I don't know if that 30% figure is right or wrong, afaik 20% sikhs served in british indian army in ww1 and ww2 but don't know how much after independence.

This person is talking nonsense.The reason for fall in army numbers is due to widespread drug problem and emigration to other countries.Sikhs want money and army is no longer lucrative job for them,,,,,no relation with being patriotic or not,,,its all economics.peace

Pashtun gained back for us, and their women never married you.

Pashtuns are doing better in Pk than most minorities in your country. Look how many Pasthuns are in Army, ISI, AF, etc..

And they never regret it. And only Afghani hate Punjabi..

Soviets Im sure used more than mustard gas to subdue Afghanistan, but Im sure Soviet would have collapsed one way or another

Really? do you know that one of Hari Singh Nalwa's wife was Pashtun.by the way,Sikhs carried off many beautiful pashtun women.And the threat afterwards was that: Marry us or else we will sell you off at Heera Mandi. And they always converted and married.:yahoo:

and if soviets used mustard gas they would crushed the insurgency like how Stalin crushed Xinijang in 1934.But Soviet leadership was too concerned about human rights and trying to limit afghan casualties.

As for collapse , Gorbachev was a zionist agent so yes he would brought collapse.

This person is talking nonsense.The reason for fall in army numbers is due to widespread drug problem and emigration to other countries.Sikhs want money and army is no longer lucrative job for them,,,,,no relation with being patriotic or not,,,its all economics.peace

says the sanatan sikhi. Yes drug problem is due to intelligence agencies trying to neuter the jatts and thus pumping in drugs ,nowadays drugs are sold outside the golden temple .As for emigration , why should sikhs not after all the ill treatment .We fought the most and instead got backstabbed.So good enough. Go take your propaganda to sikh sangat forum and I will love to see how the khalsa rips you apart there in the debates.

Only sanatan sikhs call themselves hindu not normal sikhs.

says the sanatan sikhi. Yes drug problem is due to intelligence agencies trying to neuter the jatts and thus pumping in drugs ,nowadays drugs are sold outside the golden temple .As for emigration , why should sikhs not after all the ill treatment .We fought the most and instead got backstabbed.So good enough. Go take your propaganda to sikh sangat forum and I will love to see how the khalsa rips you apart there in the debates.

STFU.......do u live here to tell me whats happenning,,,,don't talk trash am pretty sure u are not even indian or for the matter a sikh,heights of foolishness

I Have tamed various of my so called khalistani friends,,,so don't tell me what to say or not

In 1947,indian army was nearly 50% sikh. Even in the 70's ,it was 30% sikh.Now it is falling a lot and will continue to fall as the granthis also discourage joining indian army and encourage migration to Canada or other nations as fellow sikhs support other sikhs .

Sikh_billboard.png

STFU.......do u live here to tell me whats happenning,,,,don't talk trash am pretty sure u are not even indian or for the matter a sikh,heights of foolishness

I Have tamed various of my so called khalistani friends,,,so don't tell me what to say or not

Oh yeah so sikhs are now claiming they came from sky and not hindus,,,,,,,,,by the way there is a reason that singh is applied to only dasvi pathshahi sri guru gobind singh ji,,,,,,,nine gurus befor that were not having singh as surname and still don't.
So who is foolish now??

Post something from india,,,,,no one cares for separatist nri's.....certainly not the people here

I'm SIKHANI and I don't agree with most of your RANTS:closed:.
Always thought you were a dude :-\

Indic ,Amritsar was a muslim majority and so were many other.The punjab you refer to included Haryana too then.

You are a kashmiri sikh with Kashmiri pandit roots , not a jat sikh with family in Amritsar .

Yes, so should I trust indian govt propaganda against sikhs.
Whats so special about you. Being a Jatt Sikh doesn't make you any better.

Get lost ,sanatan sikhi. I know your kind also. And if you have doubts ,I have accomodations in four places .Amritsar,Delhi,Moscow ,Vladivostok,mumbai .Three are rented I use to work for Glencore's oil trading division before I resigned and working with jindal group and plan to start my own consultancy. As for now in delhi.If you have doubt ask the mods to check my IP.

Come on ,lets see you on sikhsangat.com

thanks , I am tired of listening to sanatan sikhi propaganda. They have managed to split the quom already into ravidassia and deras I don't know of with the arya samajis. Not a wonder today bollywood makes fun of us sikhs and our quom is shedding the 5K's

Always thought you were a dude :-\

Whats so special about you. Being a Jatt Sikh doesn't make you any better.

Only people harbouring khalistani tendencies are jats,,,i have no idea how can they be so foolish to expect a supposedely small,landlocked and predominantly agriculture based economy flanked on both sides by their supposed enemies ..............to do better,,,,this is so stupid and thats why during militancy times normal urban,non jat people and a big section of even jat community was totally opposed to this idea resulting in its destruction.Now you can cry out loud but time ain't coming back

Back
Top Bottom