What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
Oh yeah so sikhs are now claiming they came from sky and not hindus,,,,,,,,,by the way there is a reason that singh is applied to only dasvi pathshahi sri guru gobind singh ji,,,,,,,nine gurus befor that were not having singh as surname and still don't.
So who is foolish now??

Post something from india,,,,,no one cares for separatist nri's.....certainly not the people here

The gurus were clear that they follow the path of waheguru not hindus. Nugh said.

Sikh_billboard.png

202.jpg

Only people harbouring khalistani tendencies are jats,,,i have no idea how can they be so foolish to expect a supposedely small,landlocked and predominantly agriculture based economy flanked on both sides by their supposed enemies ..............to do better,,,,this is so stupid and thats why during militancy times normal urban,non jat people and a big section of even jat community was totally opposed to this idea resulting in its destruction.Now you can cry out loud but time ain't coming back

Khalistan movement is a goner,since BJP came to power .Only thing that is left is the silly media warfare in which khalistanis accuse everyone of being RSS.

Get lost ,sanatan sikhi. I know your kind also. And if you have doubts ,I have accomodations in four places .Amritsar,Delhi,Moscow ,Vladivostok,mumbai .Three are rented I use to work for Glencore's oil trading division before I resigned and working with jindal group and plan to start my own consultancy. As for now in delhi.If you have doubt ask the mods to check my IP.

Come on ,lets see you on sikhsangat.com

stop calling me names,if u had known about sikhism then u wouldn't have looked so hopeless here with all that crybaby propaganda **** of yours

thanks , I am tired of listening to sanatan sikhi propaganda. They have managed to split the quom already into ravidassia and deras I don't know of with the arya samajis. Not a wonder today bollywood makes fun of us sikhs and our quom is shedding the 5K's

stop calling me names,if u had known about sikhism then u wouldn't have looked so hopeless here with all that crybaby propaganda **** of yours

What are u??Are you from the bloodline of gurus to tell me i am wrong,,,,,just mind ur business and stop ur propaganda,,,,,,after this generation(who are in their midlife).......this demand will be formally over as young ppl have no time for this nonsense

This joker. He's nothing but a congress Gandhi stooge.But then who knows he might bring india on its knees looking at his policies

says the sanatan sikhi.
ya all are jokers except u ppl who have left india and are laying claim to punjab and know not an iota of sikh tenets,,,,,the most imp of which was abolition of caste system

What are u??Are you from the bloodline of gurus to tell me i am wrong,,,,,just mind ur business and stop ur propaganda,,,,,,after this generation(who are in their midlife).......this demand will be formally over as young ppl have no time for this nonsense

I did not ask the sanatan sikhi to teach me sikhism or tell me I am a khalistani .I do not question your beliefs but if you are going to insult the memories of those who died defending the Golden temple , you are an enemy for me. My family is one of those who have defended the Golden temple in 1940's against the muslim mobs since the akalis took power from the pervert mahant narain das and will not tolerate those who extol those who attack the temple. Also, my family lost 3 female relatives who were piligrims on the days bluestar took place.

Back
Top Bottom