What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
Sikhs make up 10–15% of all ranks in the Indian Army and 20% of its officers, whilst Sikhs only forming less than 2% of the Indian population, you are using the word discriminated. Sikhs formed 20% of British army and after independence the size of the army was increased from 2.5 Lakhs in 1947 to 1.3 Million.

Your figures are of the nineties. in 70's it was something like 25-30%.Second ,check sikh history not indian propaganda.you sindhis lost sindh to muslims and will lose india also to the muslims as you prefer to trust the secular congressi propaganda.

Then they snatched away Chandigarh, rivers, canals, Electricity Head
Works, and we have been told that Sikhs representation in the Indian Army has been reduced
from 30 percent to 7 percent
http://www.sikhreview.org/pdf/may2001/pdf-files/perspective.pdf

I know many sons of Punjabi officers joining army again.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...my-shoot-its-own-people-14.html#ixzz2caxCoey2

I don't know of any amritdhari or keshdhari joining ,maybe sahejdaaris .Before 1984,Amritdhari and keshdari were first to join army .after 1984, most amritdhari don't and if they do ,chances are that granthis or their family will kick them out.

Also ,many sikhs I know refuse to marry their sons or daughters to people whose relatives are in the indian army. There is good reason for this as army was in the forefront in killing us.

@oiltrader brother you are saying that sikhs now are in less % in army than what % they formed in British Indian Army but consider other facts too like then Army size was many times less than that is today. Another thing is then there was nothing like BSF, CRPF etc but now sikhs are almost 12-15% of BSF and CRPF. They still form 8-10% of our army and 12-15% of our paramilitary force while officer wise they form 20% of total officers in our security forces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, okay.
Pashtun nationalism still exists. Just look at ANP in elections :lol:

Pakistans establishment is Pashtun :cuckoo:
And Pakistan was never afraid of Pasthun nationalism. As any educated Pashtun can see they live better in PK than in Afg.

NWFP was never reluctant. Dont talk ****.
There were some people who were reluctant. But that was because they didnt want the whole Pakistan state!!

After Muslim League lost election there, they convinced British for a referendum there. The future of Punjab, Bengal and Sindh was decided by their assemblies but NWFP assembly was scrapped of that right. Referendum saw low percentage of voting by Pashtuns in the mixed Pashtun-Hindko province.

And they feel no animosity towards india,its only pakistani punjabis who are baying for our blood man

You are stupid to think Pashtun dont hate India. Just look at Imran Khans comments or Shahid Afridis or Ayub Khans

@oiltrader brother you are saying that sikhs now are in less % in army than what % they formed in British Indian Army but consider other facts too like then Army size was many times less than that is today. Another thing is then there was nothing like BSF, CRPF etc but now sikhs are almost 12-15% of BSF and CRPF. They still form 8-10% of our army and 12-15% of our paramilitary force while officer wise they form 20% of total officers in our security forces.

CRPF existed in 1984. I have given the evidence 30% to 8% today. And that's for good reason.Patriotism sure does not work with us ,maybe with sahejdaaris. So take the indian congress arya samaji govt propaganda to sahejdaaris. Leave us alone from your congressi machinations.

Go and worship the muslim vote bank for they will be your overlords in the future and don't bank on us sikhs to save you this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have spent time in Haryana,my good friend's from Hissar and i have stayed in their farm.
i am also from hissar, but now in gurgaon. this time around we all gearing up for the change man. so let us all hope this time around we all end to this congress theatrics. Cheers I am off now catch ya later.
Ps. go easy on icewolf lol

After Muslim League lost election there, they convinced British for a referendum there. The future of Punjab, Bengal and Sindh was decided by their assemblies but NWFP assembly was scrapped of that right. Referendum saw low percentage of voting by Pashtuns in the mixed Pashtun-Hindko province.

Well you dont see them complaining now? right.

You are stupid to think Pashtun dont hate India. Just look at Imran Khans comments or Shahid Afridis or Ayub Khans

Don't call me stupid as anyone who has read comments knows well,pakistan's problem is pakistani punjabis

Shahid Afridi?

Hahahaha.

I have met so many cabbies,real pathans from Fata/Waziristan etc and they are cool.

i am also from hissar, but now in gurgaon. this time around we all gearing up for the change man. so let us all hope this time around we all end to this congress theatrics. Cheers I am off now catch ya later.
Ps. go easy on icewolf lol

I am bored and he is amongst the worst idiots,i have ever seen.

Ayub Khan was a Hindko, Imran Khan is a Niazi of Punjab.

Don't call me stupid as anyone who has read comments knows well,pakistan's problem is pakistani punjabis

They are alright man.

I dont think India should pay too much attention,it is a great silver lining that they went their own way.

Shahid Afridi?

Hahahaha.

I have met so many cabbies,real pathans from Fata/Waziristan etc and they are cool.

I am bored and he is amongst the worst idiots,i have ever seen.

Ayub Khan was no india basher,infact he wanted to help india in 1962 indo-china war

Back
Top Bottom