What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
I did not ask the sanatan sikhi to teach me sikhism or tell me I am a khalistani .I do not question your beliefs but if you are going to insult the memories of those who died defending the Golden temple , you are an enemy for me. My family is one of those who have defended the Golden temple in 1940's against the muslim mobs since the akalis took power from the pervert mahant narain das and will not tolerate those extol those who attack the temple. Also, my family lost 3 female relatives who were piligrims on the days bluestar took place.

i lost my cousin brother to militancy,,,,my uncle was forcibly evicted from a bus in haryana and his hair was cut.............**** happened,,,,but it happened on both sides,can u deny that??But i will not let balkanization of india to take place,thats my motto

you can try it sanatan sikhi , but then the granthis and the nihangs are sure going to behead you.

ya ya,,as if they have nothing else to do

Never paid attention to that section.
How did oiltrader got hold of your domicile?

PS : So girls can be trolls too!

When, were and how I Trolled??? :undecided:. If you'll go through other posts of mine in the thread, you'll see explanation for my one liners. :angel:

i lost my cousin brother to militancy,,,,my uncle was forcibly evicted from a bus in haryana and his hair was cut.............**** happened,,,,but it happened on both sides,can u deny that??But i will not let balkanization of india to take place,thats my motto

ya ya,,as if they have nothing else to do
But i will not let balkanization of india to take place,thats my motto

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...my-shoot-its-own-people-18.html#ixzz2cbELxalc

You can fight for india,but the corporates and the muslim vote banks will balkanize it in coming ten-twenty years.
As for me I will only fight if punjab is attacked ,else not.

I am sorry for your loss.

When, here and how I Trolled??? :undecided:. If you'll go through other posts of mine in the thread, you'll see explanation for my one liners. :angel:
Aren't you one of the Naswarites? Or is it just a case of mistaken identity.

You can fight for india,but the corporates and the muslim vote banks will balkanize it in coming ten-twenty years.

Man u need to ease up,,,the feeling of punjabiyat is way too strong for any religion to lay claim to,,,,this region fought max wars with muslims and we all converted for a cause and we accomplished the cause,,,atleast we didn't become muslims

Aren't you one of the Naswarites? Or is it just a case of mistaken identity.

Explain whats happening here.......i was too busy defending myself from oiltrader's oily remarks..

and before u think i am not a sikh care to read

http://sardarspeaks.blogspot.in/2013/07/secularism-communalism-vs-governance.html

Indian army will happily kill civilians if ordered to do so... although if a mob is pro Indian and peaceful, they will probably defy the order.

Hey @oiltrader any comments on rising oil prices?

Price range will remain between 105-112 for next 1 month.I believe there will be 50-80% spike in event of attack on Iran.Also I expect oil prices to fall after mid 2014 .

One of these I will start a thread on the oil and LNG markets .You are on the technical side?

I just to move to derivative trading.Not as much pressure as the physical side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man u need to ease up,,,the feeling of punjabiyat is way too strong for any religion to lay claim to,,,,this region fought max wars with muslims and we all converted for a cause and we accomplished the cause,,,atleast we didn't become muslims

Explain whats happening here.......i was too busy defending myself from oiltrader's oily remarks..

and before u think i am not a sikh care to read

Sardar Speaks: secularism-communalism vs governance

I never said that sanatan sikhs are not sikhs.Maharaja Ranjit Singh and hari singh nalwa were sanatan sikhs and they were the greatest,other than Guru Gobind and Banda Bahadur. Sanatan sikh leadership was the one that put the pashtuns in their place.

Sorry ,but if someone extols the indian army and tries to belittle the dead like how indic did, it irks me a lot.

Back
Top Bottom