What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
Actually there is presence of methane in Kashmir ,West Bengal. I believe there was a good find of around 5 TCM in West bengal but congress suppressed it as it would fortified CPM's control.

:bunny: cool.

i am more interested in shale gas

Naswarites: Creatures found in the destitute lands of Naswaristan aka Naswar Corner. I think I mistook you for Ammyy (not sure if he is a guy or a girl)

I got my user name changed from Parul to Flamingo. I also thought that you are Referring to "Naswar Corner". If someone mentions me there, then only I visit it. Apparently, don't have any clue about Ammyy..

Sorry ,but if someone extols the indian army and tries to belittle the dead like how indic did, it irks me a lot.

I corrected lot many thing claimed by you. I never belittle anything, many members here always present exaggerated figure on this forum.

@oiltrader do you speak Russian???

Yes to some extent.But it takes time to read it,though I continue working to improve it ,further. RT has some very simple ways to teach russian. But it has sure ruined my english vocubalory .

It reminds me when I was in Mumbai in my childhood.I was being taught Marathi and hindi .I ended up learning none.But trying to work on Russian.Once I do it , I will learn Mandarin also as future of global business is in China,Hong Kong and Singapore.Also a lot of trading corporations have head offices in Singapore and Hong Kong.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am serious i need moneyyyyyyyy

Who doesn't need Money:D. Par Punjab Vich Oil Petrol Pum they hi Milu :omghaha:.

petrol-pump.jpg

i am more interested in shale gas

Shale gas is overrated .In its dry form its expensive to extracti.e. dry gas. costs around minimum 3.5$/per mcf . But if it is NGL's then its very lucrative. At least this is what the drillers at Eagle Ford,Texas say. Then you have the Bakken , where there is massive light oil shale which is even better.

Marcellus shale is a failure and Chesapeake's investments are ruined due to McClendon's Ego and his disastrous investment in those zones. Overall I see a lot more scope for deep gas in India , but GOI will never try to drill into the crystalline basement rocks in WB,Kashmir like how the soviets,vietnamese did.GOI is on the payroll of Saudi Wahabbis to keep india dependent.

Yes to some extent.But it takes time to read it,though I continue working to improve it ,further. RT has some very simple ways to teach russian. But it has sure ruined my english vocubalory .

It reminds me when I was in Mumbai in my childhood.I was being taught Marathi and hindi .I ended up learning none.But trying to work on Russian.Once I do it , I will learn Mandarin also as future of global business is in China,Hong Kong and Singapore.Also a lot of trading corporations have head offices in Singapore and Hong Kong.

I'm learning Russian sine more than FOUR Years now. Your Country Flag is Russia, so thought you can speak it :angel:

I corrected lot many thing claimed by you. I never belittle anything, many members here always present exaggerated figure on this forum.

Blah blah ....I don't trust secondary sources ,especially from indian govt where 1984 is concerned.

No offense but this is going over my head. :what: See ya later. :wave:
Shale gas is overrated .In its dry form its expensive to extracti.e. dry gas. costs around minimum 3.5$/per mcf . But if it is NGL's then its very lucrative. At least this is what the drillers at Eagle Ford,Texas say. Then you have the Bakken , where there is massive light oil shale which is even better.

Marcellus shale is a failure and Chesapeake's investments are ruined due to McClendon's Ego and his disastrous investment in those zones. Overall I see a lot more scope for deep gas in India , but GOI will never try to drill into the crystalline basement rocks in WB,Kashmir like how the soviets,vietnamese did.GOI is on the payroll of Saudi Wahabbis to keep india dependent.

I'm learning Russian sine more than FOUR Years now. Your Country Flag is Russia, so thought you can speak it :angel:

Good.Then you should forward your CV to Gazprom Trading in UK.Do you have knowledge of ASTM standards .And I had to learn to speak in two months for working in Glencore subsidiary Russneft.So like what do you expect. Its a pain ,but once I am fully accustomed then , I will apply for Gazprom Trading or Gunvor .But Gunvor demands that oil trader must even know mandarin these days.

Shell singapore isn't easy,but then English is fine for there , but if you know Mandarin its a plus.

Good.Then you should forward your CV to Gazprom Trading in UK.Do you have knowledge of ASTM standards .

I'm still pursuing my studies and have never ever thought of working :angel:. Don't have knowledge of ASTM standards. :rolleyes:

I'm still pursuing my studies and have never ever thought of working :angel:. Don't have knowledge of ASTM standards. :rolleyes:

Seriously,Parul,if you are a graduate and know foreign languages and have technical knowledge , you should apply for shell or other oil corps.There is good recruitment scope in oil industry in Alberta and Saskatchewan . What's your age? What are your qualifications.

Back
Top Bottom