What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
Who doesn't need Money:D. Par Punjab Vich Oil Petrol Pum they hi Milu :omghaha:.

petrol-pump.jpg

You said oyu are Parul Kaul,but isn't Kaul a Kashmiri Pandit surname?

Ganja and all is ok but injectables paralyze u for life

I have done G but again,i would rather not do it in the first place.

In such a situation, such an act will be necessary. What we are witnessing in Egypt is a limited Civil War. There are two ways in which it can be suppressed:

1) Seek compliance of populace, declare emergency, impose curfew, seek and eliminate instigators.
2) In case populace fails to comply, suppress belligerence through use of physical force, if it escalates to armed conflict, respond with the same to establish writ of the state.

There cannot be anarchy.

I don't think it is a civil war. The army has taken up the responsibility to weed out the brotherhood. Lest they take over the country & start infiltrating the army as well. We all know what the Islamist's do to an army. Don't we?

Answering the original question?
I don't think the IA would do that? But, as they say never say never. If at all they do i hope it is for the right reasons.

I am a sikh with family in Amritsar. The death toll according to them was over 10,000 as a lot of piligrims had come on the shaheedi day of Guru Arjun Dev ji.

Also a lot more Gurudwaras in Amritsar were simultaneously attacked by CRPF and army.

it has nothing to do with your being SIKH , 20,000 IS A BIG NUMBER .. DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND ? Indian army regiment ( mostly Sikh itself ) lead by a Sikh killed 20,000 innocent Sikhs ... what ?? wiki says 492 to 5000 ... 20 ,000 is mentioned nowhere

I don't think it is a civil war. The army has taken up the responsibility to weed out the brotherhood. Lest they take over the country & start infiltrating the army as well. We all know what the Islamist's do to an army. Don't we?

Answering the original question?
I don't think the IA would do that? But, as they say never say never. If at all they do i hope it is for the right reasons.

What is happening in middle east?
Just from a neutral person,saudi and usa should stop interfering in every other country,i definitely believe this to be result of cohort nexus between israel,usa and saudi.

Saudi as it hates any democracy in the region as a threat to its monarchy,no one can dispute that they were totally against muslim brotherhood and are even till now hell bent on declaring them as invalid for future elections

Usa and israel for the obvious reasons(remember 1967 war).....no one wants a middle east counrty with independent policies so they favour dictatorship,,,,as simple as that

agree or not??

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:angry:
Keh do ke ye jhooth hai.......bolo........bolo na:omghaha:

Sikhs did lots of atrocities in Punjab in 1947... We Muslims will never forget

aray ye kya baath hui miyan..just few posts back u said tht sikhs were ur brothers?no matter how much u try to instigate sikhs against hindus,at the end of the day they will always be siding with hindus.u must have known this when sikhs refused the partition of india.

My Brother's longest girlfriend was a madan,what surname is that?

I know it is punjabi but what kind of punjabi is that?

Back
Top Bottom