What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
My cousin is married to a Tagra from Jalandhar and what to say?

Great city,amazing food and if there is a shaadi in the winters,i ll book my ticket immediately.
:D i love my city.......though its not a big one as delhi pune chennai etc.....but still love my home town....just inform me whenevr u want to come to jal :)

Sikhs will definitely take exception to your outrageous statement. The Indian regime with the support of the thuggish military massacred 19,568 Sikhs in operation blue star 1984.

Are you high? 19,000+ Sikhs?? Even the most militant KHalastanis wouldn't pluck out such an absurdly high figure. The Indian military went in because they were ordered to by the govt- END OF STORY.

I'm a Sikh btw.

-------
@Topic- for this situation to arise the civilian police would first have to collapse and with 500,000++ CAPFs and then however many local and state cops I can't see there ever being a need for the Indian army to come in. But if they did then they'd abide by certain SOPs and we can't say for sure where the line would be for the use of deadly force. Using the Eygpt scenrio is very arbritary and a bit pointless in the Indian context as the Indian military has ZERO aspirations for their own power and wouldn't be self-serving but would be serving be people of India and the govt.

Though if You put people with guns in a tricky situation then terrible things CAN happen no matter how proffesional the men with guns are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fighting for the lost cause is the ultimate anyone can do.Fighting when you know odds are skewed against u makes something extra,not running away and getting meekly converted

btw i don't consider sikh gurus as gods,,they were simply better than a god as they achieved a godlike status not on the basis of some prophecy or something but actually showing people how to do it.peace
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you but sir Sikhi does NOT teach that the gurus were Gods but were entirely mortal and were the messengers of God on earth. The term Guru itself means teacher and Sikh means disciple/student this is the relationship but Gurus were not Gods. The first words of the Mul Mantar -ikk ōankār, there is ONE God.

You kidding?

If the uprising is against these Congressi secoolar baboons, then the soldiers will join the people. :lol:

With the kind of support MMS and Co are giving the military vis a vis enemies at the border, they'll be itching to see these numbheads kicked out.

I didn't expect, how quickly this thread to 9 page just today.

Yes, they will likely to shoot their own people or rape women. Depend on situations.

_69234156_69234154.jpg

Kashmirclash_AP5.jpg

Kashmirclash_AP8.jpg

India%20Kashmir%20Protest_Kand_0_0.jpg

81-zaukY.AuSt.55.jpeg

I didn't expect, how quickly this thread to 9 page just today.

Yes, they will likely to shoot their own people or rape women. Depend on situations.

_69234156_69234154.jpg

Kashmirclash_AP5.jpg

Kashmirclash_AP8.jpg

India%20Kashmir%20Protest_Kand_0_0.jpg

81-zaukY.AuSt.55.jpeg

So you've posted pics of JK police and some CRPF taking part in crow control operations and 1 pic of some IA guys (who don't take part in such activities contrary to BS common belief) standing around not doing much??!!

Sikhs are like our own brothers... They follow a version of Sufi Islam...

No they do not, although Nanak was most probably a sufi Muslim.

Language can have various influences.Just look at guru nanak dev history,he travelled upto mecca and medina and had two muslim disciples bala and mardana,surely he would get influenced.And by the way he didn't start sikhism..........he was a sufi(not muslim)..,,,sikhism started in 1699 under guru gobind singh

Sufis in those days and age were all Muslims, neo sufi movements are relatively new and incorporate elements from other faiths. So if you say Nanak was a sufi than by definition he was a Muslim. His chola collaborates as much.

So you've posted pics of JK police and some CRPF taking part in crow control operations and 1 pic of some IA guys (who don't take part in such activities contrary to BS common belief) standing around not doing much??!!

It is giving you some hints. India Army is no difference from Egyptian Army who will kill their own people, India can do it.

Indian army will happily kill civilians if ordered to do so... although if a mob is pro Indian and peaceful, they will probably defy the order.

Bro I don't think any Indian soldier will HAPPILY take the life of another Indian especially if they are civilian.

@Topic.

I was intrigued so I emailed my uncle who is ex IA (7 PARA) and apparently there are provisions for certain rapid reaction forces ie Para Brigades to be deployed in Indian cities if the law and order situation reaches crisis point BUT there are incredibly strict SOPs that go along with any such deployments and that unless India is a state of civil the soldiers are unlikely to all be individually armed but will have riot gear and non-lethal weaponry with maybe 1-2 men in a fire team being armed. Similar to the way the CRPF RAF acts.

Also certain rapid action forces are trained by the CRPF RAF for just such eventualities.

It is giving you some hints. India Army is no difference from Egyptian Army who will kill their own people, India can do it.

But the CRPF isn't the Indian ARMY. And like any army the IA will do what they are told however its not as clear cut as the IA=the Eygptian Army as, like I've said, the Indian military holds ZERO poltical or power grabbing aspirations and are 100% subservient to civilian control.

Last edited by a moderator:
No they do not, although Nanak was most probably a sufi Muslim.

Sufis in those days and age were all Muslims, neo sufi movements are relatively new and incorporate elements from other faiths. So if you say Nanak was a sufi than by definition he was a Muslim. His chola collaborates as much.

Take it easy dude... no matter how much you wish every soul on earth is or was a muslim, it ain't gonna happen. Don't take the literal meaning of what he said, there are no hard and fast rules in Dharmic religions.

Take it easy dude... no matter how much you wish every soul on earth is or was a muslim, it ain't gonna happen. Don't take the literal meaning of what he said, there are no hard and fast rules in Dharmic religions.

I could care less either way but if you say someone was a sufi back in that day than they were Muslim, simple. Anyway like I told icewolf sikhs are not Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom