What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
lighten ur mood people i give u billu bakraaaaaaaaa

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is not the place because it would be off topic. More than it has already gone. :D

It has been off the topic the whole while.....hust go back and see,,,,anyways who cares if the content of conversation is not abusive??

Haha yes- this is always such a treat!

It's comforting to know that Sikhs will always be welcome there ;)

Just to tell them that they are actually muslims but are too naive to understand that:omghaha:

i agree with u...........you know whats the diff b/w muslims and sikhs

MUSLIMS CONVERTED FROM HINDUS TO AVOID PERSECUTION
SIKHS CONVERTED FROM HINDUS TO FIGHT MUGHALS

Not true, if you live in India you should know the influence of Sufi saints. There are more Sufi shrines in India than Pakistan belonging to Sufi saints of Islam. Hell Baba Farid's writings were put into your holy book and each sufi order has thousands upon thousands of mureeds. To say Hindus converted to avoid persecution is a old fallacy although yes in Aurangzeb time he tried to force everyone to convert.

It has been off the topic the whole while.....hust go back and see,,,,anyways who cares if the content of conversation is not abusive??

Just to tell them that they are actually muslims but are too naive to understand that:omghaha:

Why are jatt sikhs looked down upon by some other sikhs, like what is the problem between them?

I do not think you guys are Muslim. :lol: Although I do think you should not comment on Sufism.

When we say Lahore is going to be Capital of Khalistan; then they don't :cray:

Khalistan would have never included West Punjab and was just a ploy to severe Indian connection to kashmir so Pakistan could march into kashmir. Don't worry we have no real love for you guys only our own few sikhs, just be happy we let you into Nankana sahib. :tup:

Khalistan would have never included West Punjab and was just a ploy to severe Indian connection to kashmir so Pakistan could march into kashmir. Don't worry we have no real love for you guys only our own few sikhs, just be happy we let you into Nankana sahib. :tup:

I'm already aware of the love part and thank you to Pakistan Govt. for letting us visit sri Nankana Sahib ji :cray:

Not true, if you live in India you should know the influence of Sufi saints. There are more Sufi shrines in India than Pakistan belonging to Sufi saints of Islam. Hell Baba Farid's writings were put into your holy book and each sufi order has thousands upon thousands of mureeds. To say Hindus converted to avoid persecution is a old fallacy although yes in Aurangzeb time he tried to force everyone to convert.

Why are jatt sikhs looked down upon by some other sikhs, like what is the problem between them?

I do not think you guys are Muslim. :lol: Although I do think you should not comment of Sufism.

Jats are actually the most prolific of sikh castes and had a great role in erstwhile armies but its also a known fact that khalistan movement is solely their prerogative,no one else give a hoot here

I'm already aware of the love part and thank you to Pakistan Govt. for letting us visit sri Nankana Sahib ji :cray:
I am actually a fan of punja sahib gurdwara due to historical context.Do u know about tragedy of panja sahib?

Jats are actually the most prolific of sikh castes and had a great role in erstwhile armies but its also a known fact that khalistan movement is solely their prerogative,no one else give a hoot here

I am actually a fan of punja sahib gurdwara due to historical context.Do u know about tragedy of panja sahib?

Are you referring to the Incident involving Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji???

My grand parents been there. I have couple of pictures from there visit, will post them once, I access PDF from my Laptop.

Are you referring to the Incident involving Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji???

My grand parents been there. I have couple of pictures from there visit, will post them once, I access PDF from my Laptop.

Nope.......incident when sikhs were adamant to stop a british empire train so that prisoners can have langar there and laid on tracks.Of course driver was late in applying brakes and many people died.But eventually train stopped and langar was served!!

@Abingdonboy @sardar1987 these Pictures are from Sri Guru Nankana Sahib Ji:

attachment

attachment

attachment

attachment

attachment

attachment

attachment

attachment

attachment

i don't see nothing(al pacino style)

i don't see nothing(al pacino style)