What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
Also certain rapid action forces are trained by the CRPF RAF for just such eventualities.

But the CRPF isn't the Indian ARMY. And like any army the IA will do what they are told however its not as clear cut as the IA=the Eygptian Army as, like I've said, the Indian military holds ZERO poltical or power grabbing aspirations and are 100% subservient to civilian control.

You can stick to your opinion, these Indian CRPF wear uniforms, they represent their country. How do you tell differences? Do you think, Egyptian police or some authorities will stay at home? Check youtube, Egyptian police beaten up their aggressive protesters and bully them.

Yes, CRPF has scored the death of numerous innocent people in the past during protesters clash.

You can stick to your opinion, these Indian CRPF wear uniforms, they represent their country. How do you tell differences? Do you think, Egyptian police or some authorities will stay at home? Check youtube, Egyptian police beaten up their aggressive protesters and bully them.

Yes, CRPF has scored the death of numerous innocent people in the past during protesters clash.

But what's that got to do with the matter at hand- the Indian ARMY??

And I'm not going to comment on the CRPF and their actions. They've done bad sure but on the whole they have played a critical role in bringing peace to the valley- this is all I am willing to say on the matter.

Frakking is a pretty controversial topic here in the UK- no such issues over in India?

I was justing teasing the guy,,,,he had a great fight with me here.......khalistan vs normal dude type scenario and he wowed to send nihangs after me.,,,,so i cooled the scene a bit:devil:

But what's that got to do with the matter at hand- the Indian ARMY??

And I'm not going to comment on the CRPF and their actions. They've done bad sure but on the whole they have played a critical role in bringing peace to the valley- this is all I am willing to say on the matter.
Btw i need ur help in the rafale new thread pls do comment

I could care less either way but if you say someone was a sufi back in that day than they were Muslim, simple. Anyway like I told icewolf sikhs are not Muslims.
how about now than? what would you call who is sufi these days? And what exactly are the tenants of sufisms?

how about now than? what would you call who is sufi these days? And what exactly are the tenants of sufisms?
Man abandon these discussions.....i wasted half my day fighting a khalistani and am not wasting another half fighting a pakistani:hitwall:

Today there are many different types of Sufis and 99% are Muslim but there are movements in the west where people claim to be sufi but are not Muslim but these started up this century. Back in the past there was no such thing and all Sufis were Muslim. If you want to know about the different tenants you would have to look into each order individually.

Man abandon these discussions.....i wasted half my day fighting a khalistani and am not wasting another half fighting a pakistani:hitwall:

Oi paji I had no intentions of bickering with any of you, just clearing up a few things.

:D:D

I think my puny brain can just about get to grips with this :D

But thanks for taking the time to reply to my stupid enquiries.

You are one of favourite member of mine. It's always joy reading your posts. :big_boss:

I'm pleased to see love of Pakistanis for Sikhs on PDF. :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom