What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
There are few PDF members who knows my Real Name, as I do interact with them outside PDF.

are u a super spy who scans all the forums,tracks the bad guys and kick their aa in tight leather clothes??tell me its true...;)

Regarding the topic......
If the Indian Army shoots people like our politicians.....I won't mind....

just relax dude.

Thursday shaam ko yahaan kia ker raha hain,baahar jao.

cricket wicket khelo.

@oiltrader
every hindu respects punjab and sikhs.i personally love them a lot for what they have done for india during muslim period and recent times.i dont know whether u r true sikh or not ;if u r a true sikh avoid making derogatory comments against hindus and india.ur comments may sow the seeds of hatred towards sokhs in some of the pdf hindus.we all regret what happened in 84 and demand justice shld be done.that entire saga was a political one and we laymen need not develop animosity towards each other

Last edited by a moderator:
aree yaar what a BS thread!! whats wrong with you @Leader. You guys ran out of topics to grill India. Pure BS troll $hit!!

What about tera pakistan? thode tan aapne jehadi he lokan no masjidan which mare jande ne! And your army is killing people in swat and balochistan! Talk about that first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom