What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
Seriously,Parul,if you are a graduate and know foreign languages and have technical knowledge , you should apply for shell or other oil corps.There is good recruitment scope in oil industry in Alberta and Saskatchewan . What's your age? What are your qualifications.

I'm not yet a Graduate (pursuing final year) and on top of that like I don't know D of Defence, I don't know T of Technical. :D I don't want to go ABROAD , there are plenty of opportunities available in India. When Time comes, I am going to explore them....:angel:

@Awesome, please visit this thread and see it...:D

I believe this question is related to the fact that Egyptian army opened fire on protesters.

Its a valid question where protests are a common place. Till date, Pak Army nor Indian Army has opened fire on protesters, with some exceptions of course - nothing on the Egyptian scale.

The question was asked of Pak Army as well by @Leader, its a valid thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^
Flamingo
Eho je bande di pic vekh k masaa v andaaza ni hunda ki eh pic laayi hoi aa ke live telecast streaming chaldi peyi ae :omghaha: :cheesy:

I believe this question is related to the fact that Egyptian army opened fire on protesters.

Its a valid question where protests are a common place. Till date, Pak Army nor Indian Army has opened fire on protesters, with some exceptions of course - nothing on the Egyptian scale.

man i want the old rant and saber ratling back........already miss the high intensity fight

I agree with you. What I'm referring is: Everything discussed in this Thread is :offpost:.

man i want the old rant and saber ratling back........already miss the high intensity fight

Khad ja Kake, you'll find it in some other thread :woot:

I agree with you. What I'm referring is: Everything discussed in this Thread is :offpost:.
I tried my best to pacify people but i quote
Those who fight monsters should take care that they never become one

obviously i did not take care:bunny:

Khad ja Kake, you'll find it in some other thread :woot:

khoon pee jaunga.......:butcher:

yups danish manda is just 2-3 kms away frm my home :)..btw my original name is also danish :D
model town .adarsh nagar...bmc...:) any reviews about my city ?? good or bad??

My cousin is married to a Tagra from Jalandhar and what to say?

Great city,amazing food and if there is a shaadi in the winters,i ll book my ticket immediately.

This person is talking nonsense.The reason for fall in army numbers is due to widespread drug problem and emigration to other countries.Sikhs want money and army is no longer lucrative job for them,,,,,no relation with being patriotic or not,,,its all economics.peace

Thats true,the emigration is understandable but drugs?

Oh man.

says the sanatan sikhi. Yes drug problem is due to intelligence agencies trying to neuter the jatts and thus pumping in drugs ,nowadays drugs are sold outside the golden temple .As for emigration , why should sikhs not after all the ill treatment .We fought the most and instead got backstabbed.So good enough. Go take your propaganda to sikh sangat forum and I will love to see how the khalsa rips you apart there in the debates.

Only sanatan sikhs call themselves hindu not normal sikhs.

Every Indian wants to emigrate,especially countries like Canada/USA.

This is the case long before 1984.

My cousin is married to a Tagra from Jalandhar and what to say?

Great city,amazing food and if there is a shaadi in the winters,i ll book my ticket immediately.

Thats true,the emigration is understandable but drugs?

Oh man.

Its a well known fact,,,,ask any punjabi member here

Its a well known fact,,,,ask any punjabi member here

i mean about drugs and not ur cousin's marriage:omghaha:

Ya ya,i got it dude.

I know it also and it saddens me.

I Apologize man for my horrible behavior.

Nothing horrible,you presented your feelings and there is truth in it.

So,honourable adversaries have to meet face to face and make peace.

Back
Top Bottom