What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
Price range will remain between 105-112 for next 1 month.I believe there will be 50-80% spike in event of attack on Iran.Also I expect oil prices to fall after mid 2014 .

One of these I will start a thread on the oil and LNG markets .You are on the technical side?

I just to move to derivative trading.Not as much pressure as the physical side.
How about in short term like this weekend.

I never said that sanatan sikhs are not sikhs.Maharaja Ranjit Singh and hari singh nalwa were sanatan sikhs and they were the greatest,other than Guru Gobind and Banda Bahadur. Sanatan sikh leadership was the one that put the pashtuns in their place.

Sorry ,but if someone extols the indian army and tries to belittle the dead like how indic did, it irks me a lot.

I am exhausted man, but anyways good to see u cooling down too

oil markets. LNG markets.Futures/Forward trading of Brent using data sets of forexpros or platts or Argus or ICE.
i wanna find oil in punjab and become rich,tell me where to drill

have u seen there will be blood??

the opening line is....LADIES AND GENTLEMAN I AM AN OILMAN

Bold Part:?????? Italic Part: ??????
Naswarites: Creatures found in the destitute lands of Naswaristan aka Naswar Corner. I think I mistook you for Ammyy (not sure if he is a guy or a girl)

i wanna find oil in punjab and become rich,tell me where to drill

have u seen there will be blood??

the opening line is....LADIES AND GENTLEMAN I AM AN OILMAN

Actually there is presence of methane in Kashmir ,West Bengal. I believe there was a good find of around 5 TCM in West bengal but congress suppressed it as it would fortified CPM's control.

Na its cool although i may have a few bad dreams about nihangs coming for me:cry:

:bunny: cool.

Kashmir? Wow...heard something like that before... but like every good news about here it also went up like fuzzzzzzz :(
Actually there is presence of methane in Kashmir ,West Bengal. I believe there was a good find of around 5 TCM in West bengal but congress suppressed it as it would fortified CPM's control.

Back
Top Bottom