What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
Ganja and all is ok but injectables paralyze u for life
paa ji tussi yeh ki gaal dassa,ganja is ok:woot:!it's not okay its awesome.man everytime i smoke ganja it feels like i am in heaven and everything around me are spinning wildly:cheesy:!but i do agree that doing drugs severely hampers our physical conditions(btw i don't do drugs,my passion is only for ganja:bounce:)!

i don't see nothing(al pacino style)

oye max images to post are 10 per post,,,reduce them or they won't get posted

Can you see the Pictures or not???? :undecided:

paa ji tussi yeh ki gaal dassa,ganja is ok:woot:!it's not okay its awesome.man everytime i smoke ganja it feels like i am in heaven and everything around me are spinning wildly:cheesy:!but i do agree that doing drugs severely hampers our physical conditions(btw i don't do drugs,my passion is only for ganja:bounce:)!

am sorry to burst ur bubble man ganja comes under the gambit of 'drugs' only but just type run amok on google and then come and comment here

am sorry to burst ur bubble man ganja comes under the gambit of 'drugs' only but just type run amok on google and then come and comment here

Can you see the Pictures or not???? :undecided:

na putta naa:devil:

@Abingdonboy @sardar1987, I'm once again posting the Pics from Sri Nankana Sahib:

10889_234996693317663_1474376774_n.jpg

1003217_234996656651000_997106328_n.jpg

557706_234996679984331_80498929_n.jpg

1174646_234996743317658_52144219_n.jpg

1003221_234996706650995_1516419206_n.jpg

1185202_234996666650999_586123381_n.jpg

547192_234996723317660_765975179_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Abingdonboy @Flamingo @sardar1987 Oye! Tum log adda maar rahe ho aur invite bhi nahi kiya mereko. Feel so unloved at the moment, specially after I had to let my friend @Armstrong go- he was crushed underneath a buffalo's bum. :cray:

Flamingo- why did you change it?

Kaha jayegi chidiya bhag kar......mujse bhagna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai(some random dude thinking who might be responsible for name change theatrics):devil:

@Abingdonboy @Flamingo @sardar1987 Oye! Tum log adda maar rahe ho aur invite bhi nahi kiya mereko. Feel so unloved at the moment, specially after I had to let my friend @Armstrong go- he was crushed underneath a buffalo's bum. :cray:

Flamingo- why did you change it?

You mean Username????

Finally, I had Wazwan from Malviya Nagar :girl_wacko:

Kaha jayegi chidiya bhag kar......mujse bhagna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai(some random dude thinking who might be responsible for name change theatrics):devil:

Intro to do apna sahib? :)
@Abingdonboy I remember an Indian poster asking me whether the army would shoot at him if he assaulted the parliament along with some violent rash of fools.:rofl: Boy did he get a shock when he read the oath taken by our soldiers.

You mean Username????

Finally, I had Wazwan from Malviya Nagar :girl_wacko:

Ya your username.
Where? Malviya Nagar- Delhi? How's that possible- I live like 10 minutes away from there in Saket. WHERE IS THIS JOINT AT- EXACTLY?:pissed:

@Abingdonboy I remember an Indian poster asking me whether the army would shoot at him if he assaulted the parliament along with some violent rash of fools.:rofl: Boy did he get a shock when he read the oath taken by our soldiers.

26 year old enthusiast.....sikh(bas dharam hi kaafi hai:bunny:)

Bro, could you post a link to that discussion?? I'd love to read that!! ;)

Ya your username.
Where? Malviya Nagar- Delhi? How's that possible- I live like 10 minutes away from there in Saket. WHERE IS THIS JOINT AT- EXACTLY?:pissed:

Just due to Love for Flamingo Birds. Apparently, on Main Shivalik Road :angel:

Bro, could you post a link to that discussion?? I'd love to read that!! ;)

I can't find the thread.

A young and zealous fellow decided that the best way to get rid of this secular congress government was to create a mass uprising of people and violently assault the parliament. He even wondered aloud as to where good quality arms and ammunition could be procured from- going as far as to suggest that they could be procured from Pakistan! Then he asked the cardinal question- that would the army help this aforementioned gathering of "patriotic" people to attack the parliament. Now bare in mind that it is my good fortune that I am having to type this for I would not be able to narrate this to you with a straight face. Apparently since the army is meant to serve the people then it shall aid said "people" in such a venture- furthermore he alluded that if the army does not do so (aid said "patriotic" people in their spectacular venture) then the army men are less than patriotic.:cuckoo:

I can't find the thread.

A young and zealous fellow decided that the best way to get rid of this secular congress government was to create a mass uprising of people and violently assault the parliament. He even wondered aloud as to where good quality arms and ammunition could be procured from- going as far as to suggest that they could be procured from Pakistan! Then he asked the cardinal question- that would the army help this aforementioned gathering of "patriotic" people to attack the parliament. Now bare in mind that it is my good fortune that I am having to type this for I would not be able to narrate this to you with a straight face. Apparently since the army is meant to serve the people then it shall aid said "people" in such a patritic venture- furthermore he alluded that if the army does not do so (aid said "patriotic" people in their spectacular venture) then the army men are less than patriotic.:cuckoo:
gotta love that dude's passion........against ths sick-ular con-gress(khan-gress)

Back
Top Bottom