What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
this useless division of castes has no relevance now,,,,and i hate people who harp on their caste

I am not harping man,I have Sikh and Hindu punjabi friends across castes.

If you want to break the Caste barrier,you cannot do so in one blow and not with mal intentions.

It has to be understood and dealt with.

and please accept the reality around you.

If the ladies are slaughter and raped, babies torn into pieces, what do you expect men to do? Escape like Pandits? Sorry to say, but Sikhs, Gurkhas, Nagas...hell even Dogras :( fight back - and fight back hard...

Sorry but Sikhs did even worse when tey found out their precious Punjab was splitting and they massacred whole Muslim towns blew up trains, and when we retaliated all cried...
But just know that if Sikhs are so called warrior, Muslim and that too Punjabi are not anything less

I am not harping man,I have Sikh and Hindu punjabi friends across castes.

If you want to break the Caste barrier,you cannot do so in one blow and not with mal intentions.

It has to be understood and dealt with.

and please accept the reality around you.

The fact is change starts with you and it has already started for me,i don't even put my surname after singh......thats how it was supposed to be and should be.peace

and better not ,because your people only understand the language of terror. But now the indian govt has managed to castrate the sikh community ,removed our weapons from the Gurudwaras(which is why we survived as since Arjun Dev ji shaheedi ,we started stockpiling weapons so that we could defend ourselves.

indian govt has our great quom their guard dogs because we khalsa disarmed ourselves on the whims of Nehru. Today most of our quom is not even amritdhari and I have no respect for such ****.

This is the old British policy,all the Indian Kashtriya and Martial castes have been demilitarised and softened.

They did this to create an army/police loyal to the central government alone.

So,you want to keep your arms,join the army.

So be it.Remember that sikhs under ranjit singh had captured most of present day pakistan and successfully defeated afgan armies........we are (were) a fighting race

And under Mughals Sikhs were forced to bow... thats why you guys built so much hate for us

The fact is change starts with you and it has already started for me,i don't even put my surname after singh......thats how it was supposed to be and should be.peace

Well,thats your style.

I dont want to remove my surname,i want to keep it and prove to the people that i can be free and fair despite associating myself to one surname.

You'll Gradually learn and come to know the Reality. I've debated on Khalistan with Pakistani Members, most of them has Zero Knowledge about it and Sikhism. That is why, all my replies in this thread are one liners.. :angel:

This is the answer from Pakistani Member to one of my Post:

"Who cares about Sikh and their Khalistan movement, they can fight the Indian government and start killing each other. It would weaken India and losen their grip over occupied Kashmir. In the end it all comes down to Kashmir and water for Pakistan. no body has any burning love in their heart for Sikhs.."

The above sums it all :closed:

That fool reporter . :lol:

Amritsar zone is just below Gurdaspur shown as 40-50% Muslim. Amritsar was 45.5% Muslims. Read this.

The battle for Lahore and Amritsar

I believe that's an allegation.

and sikhs were just 10-15% of amritsar. Overall muslims were more than hindus or sikhs and muslim league had stockpiled entire mosques with a lot of arms.

There is good reason that indian army representation of sikhs has fallen from 20-25% in 1970's-80's to 8% as of 2012.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...rmy-shoot-its-own-people-3.html#ixzz2cagyIuha

See the contrast. Sikhs form 1.86 per cent of India’s population but number around 8 per cent in the Indian army.
Why Muslim headcount in Indian Army necessary? | TwoCircles.net

sikhs in the past:

Well no doubt, Sikhs are one of the best fighters in the world. They form only 2% of the Indian population. At one time, 25% of soldiers and 33% of officers in the Indian Army were Sikhs. They have won major battles for India.
What do you think of the Sikhs who form the backbone of the Indian Army
I

Sorry but Sikhs did even worse when tey found out their precious Punjab was splitting and they massacred whole Muslim towns blew up trains, and when we retaliated all cried...
But just know that if Sikhs are so called warrior, Muslim and that too Punjabi are not anything less

When **** hits the fan you have to protect yourself and thats why after successive muslim invasions khalsa was born out of hinduism and every hindu family's elder son used to enroll as a sikh,,,the fact is this.There is nothing called warrior race,its the circumstances that force you to do that.peace

well the thread is about will indian army ever do to its people what egyptian army did to its people the answer is no as we indians can never be so ruthless we respect each others rights and love owr people no matter how poor or backward we are but still owr relegeon dosent permits us to do manslaughter but the same cant be said about PA as it has done the same first to hindus in 1947 & 1970 and then to muslims in syriya (gen zia) and now is doing the same to its own people & letting its Friend not master to do the same aswell

Riots in Punjab started after Sikhs were massacred in Rawalpindi.

You are quoting a very skewed version of history, probably from your Indian textbook that blames Muslim for partiton

Riots actually started when Sikh learnt that Lahore and Amritsar wouldnt be linked

I am a Pandit myself. So no. But I want them to fight back or at least make a stand if necessary. If you live just one month with me in Srinagar(I dont live in Shahr though), you will know what abuses are leveled against us(eg lollay - most common)
Even today most Pandits have a very soft approach. We should understand that every time a Sikh Guru won't be able to come to our rescue... :agree:

I am not disagreeing with you but the Pandits didn't see it coming and i support Jagmohan for what he did.

Let me tell you,just carve Jammu & Ladakh out of the valley,these guys ll come to their aukaat.

Back
Top Bottom