What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
All these daily dreams of India fragmenting, India collapsing economically, India not having electricity, India's army starting a civil war. I also had a dream that a super alien landed in India and started killing off the evil Yindoos handing over Delhi to Pakistan and all neighboring territories to Bangladesh. Then the super alien called in a fake Sikh posting under the name oiltrader on PDF and made this poster head of Kalistan which was also carved off India. Offcourse oiltrader made all the Sikhs convert to his true religion and the super alien headed back to his alien land leaving the entire sub continent in extreme happiness :D

Khalistan movement splintered after the rise of BJP in power in 1996 with some negotiations with BJP also(not congress version that police action smashed it) . It accomplished the objective destroying the two people for sikh genocide ,Rajiv and indira gandhi(refer to Jain commission report).

FYI,sikhs are not stupid.We know that even if we achieved Khalistan we will be invaded and brutally conquered by Pakistani forces. Even Jagjit Singh Chauhan , the khalistan theorist understands that.

Also that BJP is sharing power with Badal and the akalis has further splintered and dissolved the khalistan movement.

I am a sikh with family in Amritsar. The death toll according to them was over 10,000 as a lot of piligrims had come on the shaheedi day of Guru Arjun Dev ji.

Also a lot more Gurudwaras in Amritsar were simultaneously attacked by CRPF and army.

for the truth of sikh militancy pls go to
Sardar Speaks

I have compiled a 4 part series,pls do read and comment

Indic ,Amritsar was a muslim majority and so were many other.The punjab you refer to included Haryana too then.

i have read a lot about it. Here is the British time census figure about Punjab.

Partition-punjab-spate.jpg

Yes, so should I trust indian govt propaganda against sikhs.

People are quoting highly inflated figures here.

Sikhs are like our own brothers... They follow a version of Sufi Islam...

Indic ,Amritsar was a muslim majority and so were many other.The punjab you refer to included Haryana too then.

You are a kashmiri sikh with Kashmiri pandit roots , not a jat sikh with family in Amritsar .

Yes, so should I trust indian govt propaganda against sikhs.
yes thousands were killed but they had to be killed to achieve peace.Our gurus always fought against muslim invaders and these ppl were getting help from pakistan to breakup india

By the way there was nothing called khalistan originally as most of the sikhs are converted from hindus for the sole purpose of their protection during abdali times and i guess ppl have forgotten that fact

This thread is too hypothetical for any worth while discussions

the only thing that those so called rebels wanted was implementation of Anandpur Resolution.Even Bhidrawale did not explicitly call for Khalistan. And yes it has been a policy of the Gurudwaras to store weapons since the martyring of Guru Arjun Dev ji. It was this policy that enabled us to save East punjab from being absorbed into pakistan despite the fact that muslims had majority in East Punjab too and hindus are a minority here also and sikhs were the smallest minority yet did majority of the fighting,while the hindus ran like the cowards they are.

Egypt muslim brotherhood is armed and attacking the army. Review not MSM reports.

I respect your pride as a Sikh but dont lie randomly,there is no difference between Sikhs and Hindus.

Small differences in beliefs,thats it.

Back
Top Bottom