What's new

Will Indian Army shoot its own people?

Will Indian army shot its own people?

• Total voters
India will never use the Army for policing, unless its a conflict zone. The question of shooting people comes later.

Sikhs will definitely take exception to your outrageous statement. The Indian regime with the support of the thuggish military massacred 19,568 Sikhs in operation blue star 1984.

Sikhs will definitely take exception to your outrageous statement. The Indian regime with the support of the thuggish military massacred 19,568 Sikhs in operation blue star 1984.

Ultimately we had our vengenance when we killed off Indira Gandhi and her bastard son Rajiv Gandhi,yes it was not LTTE,Research Justice Jain's report.

That was a conflict zone with armed rebels, OP is talking about Egypt like protest(mostly peaceful). Nice try though.

That was a conflict zone with armed rebels, OP is talking about Egypt like protest(mostly peaceful). Nice try though.

the only thing that those so called rebels wanted was implementation of Anandpur Resolution.Even Bhidrawale did not explicitly call for Khalistan. And yes it has been a policy of the Gurudwaras to store weapons since the martyring of Guru Arjun Dev ji. It was this policy that enabled us to save East punjab from being absorbed into pakistan despite the fact that muslims had majority in East Punjab too and hindus are a minority here also and sikhs were the smallest minority yet did majority of the fighting,while the hindus ran like the cowards they are.

Egypt muslim brotherhood is armed and attacking the army. Review not MSM reports.

writ of the marshall law, not State.

secondly, use of force only accelerates the conflict or civil war, especially when the army is killing its own people.. see if your neighbourer's deadbody reaches his home, how much love do you think your family will get from the neighbourhood?

then there is a high possibility that army will disobey to open fire, and ranks take sides?

Answered on the other thread that you quoted me.

India already shoots down Kashmiri civilians and makes fake encounters, so definently, YES!

India already shoots down Kashmiri civilians and makes fake encounters, so definently, YES!

Agreed with you. Most militaries will not hesitate .Even US military killed its own people during the Vietnam war era.

Where you came across such a fake knowledge about operation Bluestar.

I am a sikh myself and even I will agree with lightning bolt about bluestar.A lot more gurudwaras had been attacked by the indian army when they sealed off Amritsar and a lot of piligrims in the Gurudwara killed.

@sardar1987 your views on this :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
All these daily dreams of India fragmenting, India collapsing economically, India not having electricity, India's army starting a civil war. I also had a dream that a super alien landed in India and started killing off the evil Yindoos handing over Delhi to Pakistan and all neighboring territories to Bangladesh. Then the super alien called in a fake Sikh posting under the name oiltrader on PDF and made this poster head of Kalistan which was also carved off India. Offcourse oiltrader made all the Sikhs convert to his true religion and the super alien headed back to his alien land leaving the entire sub continent in extreme happiness :D

It was this policy that enabled us to save East punjab from being absorbed into pakistan despite the fact that muslims had majority in East Punjab too and hindus are a minority here also and sikhs were the smallest minority yet did majority of the fighting,while the hindus ran like the cowards they are.

Only Gurdaspur was 50.6% Muslim majority in East Punjab after counting Ahmedis as Muslims, since Ahmedis are no more considered as Muslim, so I now believe Gurdaspur was not Muslim majority. Firozpur had 45% Muslims. Your facts are wrong.

@sardar1987 your views on this :coffee:

I am a sikh with family in Amritsar. The death toll according to them was over 10,000 as a lot of piligrims had come on the shaheedi day of Guru Arjun Dev ji.

Also a lot more Gurudwaras in Amritsar were simultaneously attacked by CRPF and army.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a sikh myself and even I will agree with lightning bolt about bluestar.A lot more gurudwaras had been attacked by the indian army when they sealed off Amritsar and a lot of piligrims in the Gurudwara killed.

Hey, someone is claiming 19,568 were killed during operation bluestar and you believe I will trust that like an idiot.

I am a sikh with family in Amritsar. The death toll according to them was over 10,000 as a lot of piligrims had come on the shaheedi day of Guru Arjun Dev ji.

Also a lot more Gurudwaras in Amritsar were simultaneously attacked by CRPF and army.

I'm SIKHANI and I don't agree with most of your RANTS:closed:.

Only Gurdaspur was 50.6% Muslim majority in East Punjab after counting Ahmedis as Muslims. Firozpur was 55% Hindu-Sikh. You facts are wrong.

Indic ,Amritsar was a muslim majority and so were many other.The punjab you refer to included Haryana too then.

I'm SIKHANI and I don't agree with most of your RANTS:closed:.

You are a kashmiri sikh with Kashmiri pandit roots , not a jat sikh with family in Amritsar .

Hey, someone is claiming 19,568 were killed during operation bluestar and you believe I will trust that like an idiot.

Yes, so should I trust indian govt propaganda against sikhs.

Back
Top Bottom