What's new

Will India send its soldiers to Afghanistan?

Why you think we will allow foreign troops through our airspace?

How do you think india is currently evacuating it’s current military “advisors” ( read commanders of TTP) and injecting weapons using its C17 and C130 military transports…certainly not Pakistani airspace ..

india should send 1 million troop

how can we get india to send troop? this potential opportunity must not be wasted

We should do a special eid Qurbani of cows over there…that should get Modi attention
Pak doesn’t mind! In fact, she might provide the land route to carry living ones toward Afganistan and dead ones toward India….

Agreed we should set up transit fee accordingly ..

Live indian soldier traveling inbound india-Pakistan-afgoonistan = $100

Dead indian soldier traveling outbound afgoonistan-Pakistan-Hindustan = 50% discounts = $50

Indians love discounts

Last edited:
Look how desperate she is.
Some radical elements in india are very disappointed at how things have been played out.
Plus the afghan quad in which pakistan is included didn't get much hype in pakistan but gets a lots of hype in india.
They are right now xtremely desperate. It took a courage for the elite to come and announce that yes we have failed and have to return home and leave Afghanistan on its own.
But their leadership won't have that courage, media is already sold out.
So these types of radicals or anchors are on tenterhooks and creates a misinformation warfare along with their afghan peers In the hope that situation gets out of control and all would benefit from it.
This is the only rational discussion coming out of india.

Not to be blunt but don’t you need money to buy people off?
they claim to have 3/4 of a trillion in forex. America is offering them a 10 billion upfront, then 3 billion per annum thereafter

an American and an afghani are on their way to india any day now

Well India does not need to send troops. We can just buy taliban fighters. India is not America, we don't have to show our military/air power to the world.
These taliban fighter are fighting for money and power. They are not fighting for nationalism. They just go to the highest bidders. I foresee lot of trouble and problem for pakistan going forward. America can just throw few billion dollars as Afghan stability fund. That will be nightmare far pakistan. Pakistan is bankrupt and can't financially outbid taliban fighters.

Well India does not need to send troops. We can just buy taliban fighters. India is not America, we don't have to show our military/air power to the world.
These taliban fighter are fighting for money and power. They are not fighting for nationalism. They just go to the highest bidders. I foresee lot of trouble and problem for Pakistan going forward. America can just throw few billion dollars as Afghan stability fund. That will be nightmare far Pakistan. Pakistan is bankrupt and can't financially outbid taliban fighters.
unless you can use your chanakya knowledge to get America to directly invade China, it is going to slap you silly in S. Tibet and Ladakh each time you use the neo-talis in Pakistan using American money or indian boys and donkeys as bribes

india should send 1 million troop

how can we get india to send troop? this potential opportunity must not be wasted

Pakistan should provide a safe passage for Indians going to Afghanistan. And to sweeten the deal, provide fantastic tea along the way.
These taliban fighter are fighting for money and power. They are not fighting for nationalism. They just go to the highest bidders. I foresee lot of trouble and problem for pakistan going forward. America can just throw few billion dollars as Afghan stability fund. That will be nightmare far pakistan. Pakistan is bankrupt and can't financially outbid taliban fighters.

The problem is the India has no money. But lots of idle people. These can be troops send to Afghanistan to show off India Supra Powa. Supra Powa in spreading Delta variant to Taliban and thus defeat them. Supra Powa indeed.

unless you can use your chanakya knowledge to get America to directly invade China, it is going to slap you silly in S. Tibet and Ladakh each time you use the neo-talis in Pakistan using American money or indian boys and donkeys as bribes

China can't do jack shit to India. PLA scared off gun fight. Do you think, PLA can occupy India. It is proven last year.

The Taliban won’t forget that you sided with the northern alliance in the 90’s and will have their vengeance on Indian nationals in Afghanistan
China can't do jack shit to India. PLA scared off gun fight. Do you think, PLA can occupy India. They It is proven last year.
Is that why your soldiers surrendered so easily
1627012503760.jpeg

China can't do jack shit to India. PLA scared off gun fight. Do you think, PLA can occupy India. It is proven last year.
you are like that cowardly but stubborn banya/money lender: ib ke bar fir maaro to dekhoon" keeps getting kicked but keeps repeating "do it again and I'll show you"

you are like that cowardly but stubborn banya/money lender: ib ke bar fir maaro to dekhoon" keeps getting kicked but keeps repeating "do it again and I'll show you"
Well this is not the topic of the thread. I don't want to divert the thread with Indian bravery.

The bitter reality is India just used the shoulder of US and NATO to become relevant in afghanistan. India was never a regional player in afghanistan and never will be. Don't expect pajeet to fight for afghans like you in afghanistan. Their whole involvement in afghanistan was for weakening pakistan. That Hindu baniya is very clever ,he will cry for the money wasted there but will never involve to suffer from further money and resource wastage.
Deep inside their hatred for Muslims and afghans for particular is present. They just see afghans as those Muslim invaders who buried their ancestors in the Hindu Kush mountains.

even though i agree with you, but i am wishing that they would send in their troops.

Back
Top Bottom